Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A GG wearing something you own

I grew up with this type of thing as a frequent experience. When I was a kid, someone was dressing me in his younger sister's clothing. So when I saw her wearing what I once had been wearing, and again did, it did feel sort of weird. I remember looking at myself in a mirror, trying to pose the way she did, use an expression that I'd seen her use, or duplicate the mannerisms I'd remembered her doing when I saw her wearing that particular outfit. It was the old, 'I want her, but I also want to be her' feeling.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    It was only some time later the thought entered my head as to what would have gone through her mind if I'd been out enfemme and wearing the same skirt as we passed by.
    Speaking from personal experience, it's a surreal yet funny moment!

Happened to me late last year -- twice in the span of a month...

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...p?244765-Twins!

Granted, each time was just a common/generic-looking outfit, and I don't know if they were the same exact brands. But close enough.

Totally would have loved to have seen that from a 3rd-party perspective, LOL. The guy behind me in line at Chipotle *had* to have noticed!

i saw 3 ladies in the exact same shoes i own the other day ,I've had mine for about 4 years ,they are court shoes for older ladies
    and sometimes i see my nieces girlfriend in the same clothes ,we are both bigger girls and we have the same makeup tastes like mäc
    i think she suspects a little bit about me

Banned Read only
    Helen ,
    I've had it happen with the chiffon style scarves more than once .

I was showing my daughter some of my things and she did a WOW when she realised she had a similar skirt to mine , a nice white floaty summer one , maybe we will be out together some time in the future . She also love some of my shoes and was envious of the heels I can wear .

The very first time I saw a girl wearing something I have was several months ago. The funny thing was that not only she had the same dress, she had the same tights, the same ankle boots AND the same bolero cardigan! I was like "no way!"

Aside from this, during the last few months I saw girls with the same skirt, the same dress, and ballet flats I have.

Banned Read only
    I know you can't see this but when you pass a woman in the mall do you ever wonder what kind of panties she is wearing and could they be the same as yours. Does her outer clothing and age make you guess what type of undies she is wearing? When wearing girl jeans and panties do you ever wonder if a woman you pass is wearing the same panties and jeans you are. What would she think if she knew you were wearing the same, probably how good you looked and how nice the clothes fit. No big deal to a lot of women especially 20s and 30s.

i'd used to share my garter belts and vintage and cervin stockings w/ my ex-wife who loves high end lingerie, and an ex-girlfriend before then.

Once. I saw a woman with a different body type than mine wearing a dress that I own. While she carried it off differently from they way I would, she carried it off very well.

I thought I saw a woman on the train with the same top I own -- but when I got home to check it was close but not the same

I wouldn't necessarily notice if a woman had the same jeans or shoes I have (an awful lot of common things out there). Tops dresses and skirts are different in that regard. I won't even begin to speculate why.

I have seen 3 GG businesswomen with this exact shoe. I think it's because the heel is pretty comfortable, the ankle strap gives it stability, and the heel height is the right blend of sexy and professional.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My wife's sister came to our house one Christmas and the top she was wearing was exactly like one I had. She is attractive and it looked really nice on her. I need to trim down a bit for it took look as nice on me. Gotta work on the belly...
    Molly

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've seen parts of my wardrobe out in the wild several times. The one I remember the most was when I saw a young lady wearing a skirt, shoes and fishnet pantyhose identical to what I had. She looked fantastic.
    When I tried the same look at home later, it looked gastly.
    Go figure.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    My wife and I have the same exact Croft Barrow dress, same color, same size, although she does not know it.

I, often see other women wearing something I have, especially shoes. I buy most of my flats and heels from Payless. So do others. I can’t help but smile. Some have returned my smile. I’m sure they don’t know why I’m smiling. Likewise, many times, I’ll see something I like, come home and try to find it. It’s all fun.

Once while eating out with my wife,A group of women came in,one of which was morbidly obese.Just happened that she was wearing a jersey style T shirt identical to one that I have.It looked really bad on her,kind of clingy material that shows every bump and roll.

Have not worn mine since then.
    Joan58

Silver Member
    It can be interesting when you have some thing on and a woman says I have that. Even more when I had on a pair of pants and a girl sat down across from me and realized we both were wearing the same pants. She announced "we have on the same pants". Luckily our tops were different. Had a woman at an event announce we are wearing the same clothes. Actually we were both wearing jeans and a man's oxford. If she had rubbed my back we might have compared bras too. Had on a black silk blouse at a party when a gal came up and checked it out. She had the same blouse on. She said, great blouse don't you think. I wear women's clothes but rarely go full fem. People know I CD. Women recognize it, but guys not so much.

I ordered a skater dress off Amazon the other week. When it arrived, I opened the parcel, took one look and was telling my wife that they had sent the wrong size. Way too small.

At that point my 21 year old daughter walked in to the room, ( she isn't aware I dress, I don't think).
    She started to complain to me for constantly saying her clothes are too small. Yanked the dress out of my hands and stormed off.

I looked at the parcel again and it was addressed to her.

Suffice to say, when mine showed up, I sent it back. At the moment I cant imagine wearing the same as her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretchen_To_Be View Post
    I have seen 3 GG businesswomen with this exact shoe. I think it's because the heel is pretty comfortable, the ankle strap gives it stability, and the heel height is the right blend of sexy and professional.
    Wow, those are sexy, Gretchen. What brand are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan lace View Post
    At the moment I cant imagine wearing the same as her.
    My daughter came home one day with the exact same embossed skirt that I have (but in smaller size) and it makes me chuckle knowing that we have the same taste.

I've also spotted someone wearing the same pair of shoes, which gave me a thrill.

With out her knowing my SO will be wearing one of my dresses or a top.. She can rock it better then me..

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

With out her knowing my SO will be wearing one of my dresses or a top.. She can rock it better then me..

New, 'member?
    I got two tops from Ross DFL and neither fit all that well as they were too small. One was really right for me, just the wrong size. Gave them both to my wife and she likes them. I love seeing her wearing them even though they are simple everyday items.

I'm gonna see my payless ballet flats BUT I cut the little charm off so its just a black bow.

A bit of topic but I've seen many GGs around town with the same nail polish color; got a deeeeeep purple for the fall and seen that around. Had a darker teal and saw that around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayliedaskope View Post
    Wow, those are sexy, Gretchen. What brand are they?
    I must agree!! Do tell!!

My boss wore a sweater and pair of pants that I had just bought at Lane Bryant, although her sweater was black and mine was pink. She was sitting at her desk drinking coffee and I accidently blurted out "Wow, I have the same... coffee mug." She looked at me oddly and replied "So?" I then asked her the question I came in to ask and left. Almost outed myself to a woman that hated me.

A few years ago, a female coworker had the same pair of high heeled sandals that I also had. They were inexpensive shoes from Payless and they looked very good on her. Every time she wore them I thought of saying I had the same pair. Would have been career limiting I suspect so I never said a thing.

Aspiring Member
    I frequently see women in skirts I own and occasionally in dresses. My sister has bought skirts from Marks and Spencer that I have also bought and my mother has bought the same cardigans and a scarf. One time a female friend was hosting a dinner part and one of the guests turned up in a skirt from Laura Ashley that I also own. I occasionally see TV presenters wearing a dress I also own. A colleague I occasionally lunch with has a bright green dress I also has and she looks WAY better in it with her curves. If you wear anything from Marks and Spencer in the UK sooner or later you will encounter someone else wearing it.

Silver Member
    One day at work we were reorganizing some work spaces. One of the young girls had a sheer blouse with a very pretty camisole just the same color and make as one I had. She was very pretty and I enjoyed watching her work.

Waiting at the airport on my way home, and there in the line ahead of me was a young lady wearing my highest heels. I only wear heels at home so it was great to see another pair out in the wild.ir-IMG_0086.jpgir-IMG_0087.jpg