Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Shaved Legs - Doesn't your S.O. Notice ? How can your wear shorts ?

Having Shaved Legs - Doesn't your S.O. Notice ? How can your wear shorts ?

It seems like Having your legs shaved would be wonderful ! Though I doubt you can get them silky smooth.

But what about the draw back of not being able to wear shorts in guy mode. I live in Shorts

And doesn't your S.O. Notice and comment in DADT relationships or for those in the closet ?

Yes, you can get them smooth. The sensation is amazing ...the first time or two.
    I have shaved legs. I wear shorts. Nobody cares. Men have been removing hair from more than their faces for a long time now. It is unlikely that anyone but your SO will even notice.

There’s lots of guys with smooth legs. Nobody is gonna look at you funny wearing shorts unless it’s people who know that you had harry legs before.

And you are correct in guessing that there’s no way to hide it from the SO.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    It has the opposite way round for me, my wife nagged me a couple of years ago the put shorts on in the hot spell we were having , I finally gave in and joined her back in the garden with a coffee. I asked if she minded my legs, she hadn't noticed until I finally pointed out that they were shaved. She replied I'm obviously getting worse , I answered that I now preferred it. Since then the rest of my hair has gradually disappeared . There are no problems now being with the family , after a while it becomes acceptable and perfectly normal. Besides what about the guys who have no body hair , their wives /partners didn't refuse to marry them because it was weird .

You can keep them smooth, I shave them everyday .

I don't have anyone to answer to, my body is smooth and tan. I have recently broken my own personal ban on shorts at work. I'm out but represent as a guy at work. I have been trying to keep my body covered up at work by wearing loose fitting clothes. I have gotten comments/ questions about how fit I am. My pat answer is I'm naturally hipper, which I am. I also had a doctor ask me if I were a swimmer. This was before I was out. People will notice, they just don't care.

Platinum Member
    I think part of the key to having shaved legs is to start out early in a relationship. I'm in a DADT relationship. I have been blessed to never have had a lot of body hair. Actually except for the hair on the top of my head and public hair I've never had hair. It may be a genetic trait. My daughter was sitting across from me several years ago and she asked if I shaved my leg. No. I asked her if this was the first time she noticed because I live in shorts. Even in the dead of winter it's usually shorts. I realize in western Washington winter usually means temperatures in the 40's and 50's, but, it does rain. I have no hair follicles on the back of my legs and really sparse and fine hairs elsewhere. No hair at the underarms. I do wear hosiery because the aging process has left unsightly veins. As to the chest..nada there also.

My advice is to start shaving long before a relationship starts. I've seen many guys without any chest hair doing the utmost in manly things. If you present yourself with no hair and maintain that look, there is little to compare..the before and after. My wife actually growls when I mention I have no armpit hair or leg hair. She says it's wasted on me. Now, if you're like my son it may be hopeless. There must be some Neanderthal dna in him...all warm and cuddly, if you like that sort of thing.

Another factor for having less hair is to have diabetes. I would recommend shaving rather than getting diabetes to achieve a hairless look.

My legs are silky and moisturised Robbie, and a lot of women stare at my legs when I'm out!

I'm a former swimmer and athletic so no one even notices in my daily routine!

Must say though, that on the weekend at the local club when I start kicking!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Robbie, I have been shaving mine for years now, the wife doesn't mind but then again she supports "our little hobby". I wear shorts most of the time and seldom get a second look from anyone else. You can get them silky smooth, I'm a pretty hairy guy, started shaving and then using an eppolator after about a year... my legs don't even grow hair anymore except a few stragglers. Talk to your SO and go for it, it's great.

once you do it, you will want to do it all the time. skin feels so different with out hair, it is really a treat. I kind of snuck into shaving over a time but now it's all or nothing. I shave everything ever other day. it does become kind of a chore to keep the stubble down. your legs will feel terrific at night with a long night gown and panties. I don't often wear shouts but do shirtless in the summer and no one has said anything. lots of young guys shave their chests. Again it feels wonderful in a dress.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I started cycling a couple of years ago and that was my excuse to the shaved legs. Feels great and looks great. Not a problem to keep them silky smooth. Actually the only issue I have are tan lines. Going to try some of that tanning cream to see if that will help with the aggressive tan lines.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Honestly what are you afraid of?
    All men don't have hairy legs do they?
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-07-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Hi.

There have been times, family BBQ etc where my legs have been on show, (usually shaved, waxed or cream removal)
    Nothing has been said. This was also when my kids were younger. They notice everything.

Been shaving my legs for about 10 years. My wife noticed but no comments. Shorts here in So Cal is a must and no one has mentioned it, family gatherings ET AL.
    Last edited by joank; 10-07-2017 at 03:09 PM. Reason: spelling
    joank
    Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Honestly what are you afraid of?
    All men don't have hairy legs do they?
    Not at all. In fact to this day I’m STILL jealous of my father’s naturally hairless legs. Instead I got my mom’s Chewbacca gams.

I've been shaving legs and under arms for over 2 years. My wife must have noticed but has never said a word. I go to gym daily & wear shorts in summer no problems at all. I would never go back.

In high school I was a football team manager ( this means you got to clean and care for the equipment). Every player shaved their legs because of the taped ankles and knees, and nobody cared or notice the lack of hair. So many men shave it's now commonplace.

Widowed and I also keep my legs hair free and wear shorts. Nobody has said anything. I also keep my armpits shaved and I know I sweat less and no odor.

I went hairless, except for head and pubic region, last winter. It started with a full body wax and then an epilator. I work a different body part pretty much every day and that keeps the hair in check. I love the feeling overall and never want to go back to my hirsute former self. I admit I am fortunate that there is pretty much no hair on my back.

With regard to my wife, she knows about Linda and had no problems when I talked to her about doing this.

I wear shorts a lot and nobody, including my daughters, has ever said anything. This is even when I relaxing on hunting and fishing trips.

I say do it and experience it for yourself. You can always stop and let the hair grow back if you don't like it.

Platinum Member
    I shave all over ... legs too
    Why? Because not shaving my legs would
    Stick out big time ... while at the beach in a bikini

The first couple of times I wore shorts, after shaving, I felt very self-conscience over it, now I don't even give it a second thought. No one has ever said anything about it yet.

My legs are often shaved (like now; have been since mid-July). I'm at the Y probably three times a week. I wear shorts all summer. I'm a tennis coach and I'm in shorts about 10 to 15 hours a week during the high school girls' season. I bike ride. No one has ever noticed.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    It is only an issue, if you make it an issue. Some people are hairy and some are not. Who is to say where you fit!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

My body is hairless, I shave everywhere, fortunately I don't have a lot of body hair, chest etc. but I've shaved my arms, legs, under arms, pubic area for a long time, my wife knows I dress so it's not an issue for her, I seldom wear shorts, only on holiday so no one really see's me, shaving my legs to me is more for the feel of it, I don't have bare legs when dressed as unfortunately I have tattoos on my lower legs so I wear thick tights to cover them, the tattoos were done well before my dressing really took off and I came out to my wife.
    As has been said though many men shave now so don't worry about it, no one cares, I openly tell anyone who notices my arms that I hate body hair, end of, no more questions.

I try to keep my legs shaved. I love the feeling and it looks cleaner than hairy legs. Just do it and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    It seems like Having your legs shaved would be wonderful ! Though I doubt you can get them silky smooth.

But what about the draw back of not being able to wear shorts in guy mode. I live in Shorts

And doesn't your S.O. Notice and comment in DADT relationships or for those in the closet ?
    The premise here is mostly flawed. If you doubt one of us cannot get our legs silky smooth, then you clearly haven't felt mine...not that I'd allow that or anything.

And I'm looking around for that drawback of not being able to wear shorts. Seems that affliction never hit me. We had a 97ยบ October day today and had no issue wearing shorts to my daughter's sporting event, just as I have done all summer long. Sleeves are a different story, nothing but long-sleeve t-shirts. Farmer tans are so NOT feminine, no offense to farmers of course.

As for DADT, that is in the eye of the beholder. Mine, who is of the "Y,W" persuasion (yeah, whatever) and she never says a thing.

So Robbie, the only thing to do is to just do it since you seem to long for smooth legs. The world shouldn't explode if you do so.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)