Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Having Shaved Legs - Doesn't your S.O. Notice ? How can your wear shorts ?

I shave legs since over 20 years, since 8 years i'm epilating them.
    I began when i bought a race bicycle, for smooth legs as many others do. Maybe this was the beginning of my CD carreer. This was the first time i felt, how it feels to do feminine body care.
    My family had no problems with, because it was for my hobby, this time i did believe it for myself.

I do wear shorts i summer, but nobody seems to notice.

If you do not shave for a day or two, then you will not be smooth. If you have dark hair, you will look like you need to shave. Most people might not notice, but sometimes they will. My son once told me, "You need to shave your legs," because he felt the stubble when climbing on me. I was wearing pants. He must have felt my ankle. At that point, he was too young to know that men do not shave their legs. He had asked mom why her legs felt spiky once and she said that she needed to shave her legs. Then he felt the same thing on me.

Some guys wear pantyhose in guy mode and the world adapts. If you shaved your legs, it would be less unusual than pantyhose. Be ready for the questions, since they might come up.

I shave in winter and grow in summer. I wear pants normally. I have worn shorts when doing yard work on a couple occasions. None of my kids mentioned it when it happened this week. I am an older guy now. Some guys my age, look like they have shaved legs due to natural hair loss down there. So, I do not look very conspicuous.

One other note: When I started shaving my legs, they looked SO pale. My dark body hair gave me an appearance of having a suntan. Without the hair, there was nothing but pasty white skin left.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Mine are and have been shaved for over 10 years.
    The wife likes the smoothness and no one else has ever commented on them.

How can I wear shorts...easy...same as pants, one leg at a time...LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I now use an epilator about once a month, it keeps my legs and arms mostly hair free, (I occasionally miss a bit) then apply body cream regularly my skin is silky smooth and soft.
    As for wearing shorts, no one has ever noticed not even my grown up kids.
    Try it, it feels great.

Jennie
    Jennie x

Also always shave my legs, always wear shorts and never a comment form anyone. I have light hair so even so it doesn't show much.

Its nice too when you wear a short skirt around the house, looks neat.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie Girl , My legs have been clean and smooth for almost 50years and no one really cares.

After years of using an Eppilator the hair just gave up and stopped growing.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife did notice I shaved my legs, right after we were married, she was not happy about it (she knew I was & still am) a crossdresser, wanting nothing to do with, in any Way!!

45yrs LATER, not too much hair to speak of on my legs so shaving is not a problem anymore. But the rest of my body looks like a Gorilla!! I have a very hairy chest and back and I want so very much to make my body silky smooth and hair free.

Love to all

I epilate every couple of days - my explanation is that I like feeling clean!

I am in similar situation! I shave my entire body including my under-arms, but I am having a hard time coming up with a good reason to shave my legs (even though I really want to). I think part of it is that it is basically the only "manly" thing I have left and if I were to get rid of it, I would really start feeling like I am starting to transition (which I am not ready for yet). Also the SO, I am not sure how she would react to me shaving my legs... Even though she is accepting, I do not want to push the boundaries too far and I think shaving my legs may do that. I'm probably over-thinking it all though.

I've been shaving for a long time now. I started trimming many years ago and then went full on shaving. I was terrified at first. Now, I couldn't care less. I ride a lot so it works for me. I notice who shaves, when I am working out at the gym and in the summer when everyone is in shorts, but only because I am attuned to it. Most simply do not notice or do not care. Yes every now and again I will get a look of shock from a guy or a double take from a women, but as my wife has said "They're your legs. It's your body.... Do what you want" I look at many with tattoos everywhere or at guys with ability to maintain hair on their heads who shave their heads daily - no one gives them a second thought. Now if you are prancercizing in a pair of zebra booty shorts, with a pink chiffon top at the gym, you are going to be noticed, but otherwise a lot is in your mind.

I am very fortunate to have almost no hair on my legs, arms, armpits , chest, and face , just fine little hairs like a GG. A positive for having alopecia areata , my wife is jealous
    Your never wrong if you do the right thing

My SO doesn't mind, but my hair on my legs are almost gone. I just save my front knees. Most of the other hair is gone. Wish it would fall off my face. The only shorts I have are my fem shorts. I have one pair of male shorts and she doesn't want me to wear them. So I only wear that fem shorts.
    Part Time Girl

Robbiegirl,

I know you’ve gotten a lot of responses, but here’s mine. You could develop an interest in swimming or cycling, or ideally, both. I have been a competitive cyclist for over 35 years, and in that time I’ve always had silky smooth shaved legs. I still remember the first time!...I was amazed at how soft and smooth and how RIGHT they felt and looked to me. Finally!

I’ve also been a masters swimmer for many, many years, and shaving is very common for those involved in that activity as well.

I am probably on the extreme side of the spectrum, as I shave my entire body every day and have done so for well over 30 years. Yes, I spend a small fortune on razors, and there is a bit of a time commitment, but like many here, I have my particular needs where if I don’t do them I feel out of sorts.

Being sleek and silky smooth and freshly lotioned makes me feel right and complete and very feminine, which gives me great joy.

Nobody has ever said anything to me about being shaved; I think they just accept that that’s me and it’s how I am. I do swim at an outdoor pool in the summer with hundreds of people around, and although sometimes I get a few looks at my red painted toenails, and my tiny speedo (actually it’s Nike) racing suit, I just own it and secretly smile to myself that I can do it and that it makes me feel so complete and happy.

Anyway, my two cents worth!

~ Brooke

My hair count is low these days just like a couple of other counts.......

I can wear shorts and even look good, usually wear jeans or capris in the summer.

Winter... Anything that is warm.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have started keeping my legs clean shaven in the last two years. Prior to that it was an occasional activity. I was very afraid of being noticed and someone making a comment. I have come to the point in my life where this concerns me much less so I now keep my legs clean shaven. I wear shorts for most of the year and have never had anyone comment about my legs. I have also discovered waxing and take advantage of that for the harder to reach areas of my body.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yes, I don't save my legs that often. For sure when I do my good lady notices and usually takes the mick. Not that I have very hairy legs in the first place.

Mine are always shaved. Wife knows and does not care. Neither does anyone else. I wear shorts 90% of the time and have never had a negative comment, if any comment at all. Men with shaved legs is far more common that you may realize. Go for it and once you have you will enevr go back

Banned Read only
    After I shave my legs the 3rd day I have stubble so I don't think its noticed.

I go through phases. Would love to have a nice smooth chest, arms and legs all the time, but the Mrs. doesn’t really like it. She doesn’t mind me CD’ing, but she feels the shaved legs is a little to much. Just not the same without smooth legs. Compromises I guess.

Shaving is a commitment.
    Last edited by Rica; 11-17-2017 at 11:11 AM.

I shaved my legs for the first time about a month ago. I was really worried that everybody would notice and make a big deal of it but it's been a complete non-issue.

My SO only noticed after about a week and when she did, she didn't care. None of friends or nobody at work has mentioned it either. I was worried for nothing.

It's a commitment though if u way to keep them shaved all the time. A lot of time and a bit of money.

I wear shorts every day to work.

I look around the shower room at our fitness club and many men are not very hairy on the legs, and I've found no one notices. No one who hasn't previously taken an interest in the hair on your legs will notice until the sun glistens on your stubble!
    We are all beautiful...!

My wife noticed and doesn't like it, but doesn't seem to be a big deal. My adult daughter noticed and asked me about it. I replied that leg massages, such as we have had when getting pedicures together, feel better without the hair. That seemed to satisfy her.

To piggyback on other points, it might actually LOOK better than nasty hairy legs. Mine look great in girl and guy mode thankfully.

When I was younger I shaved my legs, and you can get them very smooth... But you are right I was very self conscious, and never wore shorts. I wasn't in a relationship so that helped too. Fun question, thanks