Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Having Shaved Legs - Doesn't your S.O. Notice ? How can your wear shorts ?

I live in SW Florida and as Jenna points out, nobody notices. I had laser removal on legs, arms, etc and have had no negative reaction. If you have a lot hair, can you do it in stages?

I think we are the only ones who do notice! Hehehe

I also have been shaving legs for a long time and wear shorts , and my wife is ok and no one has ever made any comments..
    wearing nylons, is smoother and great feeling too
    do not worry about others, please yourself

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    No-one cares. They are your legs, why would anyone elses opinion of what you should do with them have any importance? My father-in-law didn't ever have a single hair on his legs all his life and no-one evr asked him why. Not all men are naturally hirsute.

Daisy x

Even now I am as hairy as I have ever have been. I shaved my chest once and my wife gave me holy heck. She would definitely notice if I shaved my legs. So i just think of myself as a "hippy" natural girl.

Most guys I know ride bikes, and they all shave there legs these days, and its also the cool thing to have shaved legs in the gym, Hairy legs are out of fashion , nobody cares anymore, if fact you stand out if you have hairy legs !!!!