Thread: Much needed me time

Much needed me time

Phew! About time, sons out working and my wife is having a girly night out specifically to give me a girly night in, sitting fully made up, make up the works, I've really missed this since my son and gf have moved back in, I have a few stolen moments in the mornings but not fully made up.

Also my Wife and I are away south to the city next weekend to a rented apartment, she'll allow me to bring my clothes etc. to dress and relax, I wonder if I could persuade her to go for a walk with me lol maybe that's pushing my luck, she knows I've been out and about when I've been away on my own, perhaps I could ply her with some alcohol and spring it on her later on on the Saturday night, there is a LGBT bar not far from where we're staying, I've been in it a couple of times mid week when it was quiet, maybe a bit too busy on a weekend, food for thought though.

Never say never, women are very unpredictable especially when alcohol is involved.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Forget the alcohol. You want to be in TOTAL control of all your faculties when you're out, and especially when dressed.
    Jon

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Ask and you will find out. Getting me time is always good life can get pretty busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    Forget the alcohol. You want to be in TOTAL control of all your faculties when you're out, and especially when dressed.
    Jon
    I'd be in total control as I don't drink much at all, my wife enjoys a dram though.

Platinum Member
    Hi Leeanne, It sounds like a fun weekend coming up, Enjoy and have fun.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Never got very adventurous unfortunately, I mansged to get out the front door for a cigarette, that's all she'd allow, hey ho, it was still a great weekend of dressing time, even managed to purchase some new items including over the knee boots in a size 9, fit perfect.

Sounds like a fun weekend Leanne, Hope all works out for you.. I hope she does have a girly day out with you..
    Part Time Girl