Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another 'first time out' thread

another 'first time out' thread

Well, I did it! My wife and I made it out to Tiffany Club in Waltham, mass. I under dressed as much as I could to get to the car. We stopped along the way to change, and a quickie wig and makeup job. (Using the tiny mirror on the sun visor, that was interesting) Fortunately, traffic was a breeze. Except hitting every...single...red light! Every one at Tiffany Club was great, and made me feel at ease. To say I was a little nervous is an understatement. The best part, I got to meet Claire1d from this forum ftf! Claire is very pretty, and has a great complete look. I can only hope to look half that good someday. Anyway, since I'm very bad at story telling, I'll end it here. A few firsts checked off, and more outings to come!
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations, may this be the first on many.
    Sara

Samm, I'm glad that you made it out. Your story telling is just fine.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It's really great to be reading more and more of us are getting out there and meeting up with each other. It sounds like you had a great time and maybe one day I will look more complete and find your courage and do the same. Thanks for sharing

Platinum Member
    Hi Samm, That is great, You are out there now and there is no turning back now.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like you had a great time, I will admit I am a little jealous. I've not taken that step yet. I don't know about that changing in the car thing though. I will need to travel 100 miles to meet any like minded people but I do plan to do it. I'd guess the wife and I will get a motel and make a night of it when it happens.

Well done, Samm!

That's good that you got out. I haven't gotten there yet.

Samm, congratulations! The folks at the Tiffany Club are awesome and the club itself is a great resource. Maybe you'll go to First Event next year?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I knew you could do it. Wish I was there but wasn't "feeling it". Some days the fog is no where in sight, not a trace. Great going , Samm
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Pat, I may go to first event. Probably on the Saturday, providing I don't have to work. Maybe the fog will be rolling in by then, Joss!

I love reading these success stories!!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    You brought back so many memories from many years ago,when I started going out. It only gets better and easier from here,you have an ace in the hole an accepting wife. Enjoy every step in your journey in discovering your inner femme side,always keep kicking it up a notch,keep checking off more firsts off your list. Good luck,remember there is no tomorrow live in the moment and just do it .
    Jen

So, now that's done, will my cd'er membership card be mailed to me? Or do I pick it up at headquarters? Lol

I believe your membership card was left at the front desk, Sammi - you'll have to pick it up in person.

Congratulations on a good outing!

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Well,I under dressed as much as I could to get to the car. We stopped along the way to change, and a quickie wig and makeup job. (Using the tiny mirror on the sun visor, that was interesting)
    Congrats on stepping out Samm. This is what I do too. The last couple of times I stopped at a park that's pretty much for joggers. So far, hardly anyone has been there. I bring a magnifying mirror with me for applying makeup. Just not ready to freak the neighbors out I've also thought about changing at a rest stop - in the car.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

As your in mass try for First Event in Jan. It's being held toooo close for comfort to me. I went in 2015 in Waltham. It was ok but not my thing, I was sooo nervous. I met up with someone I've emailed before and had Jamie Austin do my makeup then. I don't know that I'd go again even if it wasn't in my backyard.

So fun! First time out is so amazing!! So happy for you!

Congrats on getting out! Get those firsts checked off and get out there when you can! Why not tell us what your firsts were? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Well, I did it! My wife and I made it out to Tiffany Club in Waltham, mass. I under dressed as much as I could to get to the car. We stopped along the way to change, and a quickie wig and makeup job. (Using the tiny mirror on the sun visor, that was interesting) Fortunately, traffic was a breeze. Except hitting every...single...red light! Every one at Tiffany Club was great, and made me feel at ease. To say I was a little nervous is an understatement. The best part, I got to meet Claire1d from this forum ftf! Claire is very pretty, and has a great complete look. I can only hope to look half that good someday. Anyway, since I'm very bad at story telling, I'll end it here. A few firsts checked off, and more outings to come!
    Samm, it was so great to meet you and your wife. You are too kind, I know my mirror is often lying to me .

You were looking great too and congratulations again for your first time out, we need to do that again.
    - Claire

Congratulations on your first time out. Congratulations should also be awarded to your wife for going out with you and giving you a shoulder to lean on. It gets a lot easier now!

Hugs, Zoey

Congrats again Samm and you too on the outing Claire!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Well done Samm, getting out is nice.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer0918 View Post
    You brought back so many memories from many years ago,when I started going out. It only gets better and easier from here,you have an ace in the hole an accepting wife. Enjoy every step in your journey in discovering your inner femme side,always keep kicking it up a notch,keep checking off more firsts off your list. Good luck,remember there is no tomorrow live in the moment and just do it .
    Jen
    Congratulations Samm.

My wife has never been accepting, so all my firsts were solo. I pay for everything in cash, because my wife does the bills and looks at every item.

So, consider yourself lucky to have your wife by your side.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post

So, consider yourself lucky to have your wife by your side.
    I do Steffi. Every day. She's actually my 3rd marriage. I could never have told either of my 2 ex's. So I know what you, and many here go through.