Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another 'first time out' thread

I wonder if that was the night of 10/3? I also went to Tiffany Club, but got there around 9ish (If I recall) and they were closing up early since there were so few there that evening... I had been there once n the past and can attest They are very nice at TCNE.

It was the following Saturday, 10/7. I would definitely go back for another meet up with forum members. It's finding the free time that's the hard part.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

That's so exciting, congratulations! I went into the town centre in a skirt for the first time the other day - just a plain black skirt with tights and a cardigan. Wasn't fooling anyone that I could be female but that made me less nervous in a way - not trying to hide it, not embarrassed about it, just walking around in a skirt because why shouldn't I!

Congratulations Samm, sounds like you had a wonderful time, and you are very fortunate to have such a caring wife. Keep stepping out and thanks for telling us how it went. Oh your card is in the mail. Brenda

You mean there is such a thing as a CDers Membership card? I must have missed mine.
    You Go Samm! where are the photos?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

OK SAMM you wanted a membership card, here it is,
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I see there's no expiration date on that membership card! At least I don't have to worry about forgetting to renew it. As for pics, it hit me about a minute after we left TCNE that we did not take any. I was a little upset. But I did manage to take one "before" pic.
    Attachment 283522
    My enormous 11's, and my wife's miniature size 5's we wore out that night.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

did not put any dates on it. My logic is simple Once a CDer always a CDer, you may go into the cloister for a long time but you still did the 'First Time Out" Thing.
    It was like my father, a military pilot, when he became a membership of the Caterpillar Club. (having to parachute out of a airplane unintentionally going down). He got his one and only award in India in 1939.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Samm,
    There is NOTHING like "The First Time".

May it remain in your memory forever.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.