Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breastforms?

Red face breastforms?

How many breastforms do you have. Just wondering as I have 3 ranging from A,B,&C. The reason I have 3 is to me some dresses just look better in different size forms.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u for pointing that out, Pedalgirl. Altho, I could never get by with just 3 sizes. They also have different shapes, too. Some r pointier than others!

I have about 8 sets of silicone forms and several sets of foam forms. Size fried egg to HH!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have just one set at the moment. I may add more at some point but it's not at the top of my priority list yet.

I have 2 sizes b and c

Aspiring Member
    just one set right now 46d.
    Sara

Christina

Similar problems,

Quote Originally Posted by pedalgirl View Post
    How many breastforms do you have. Just wondering as I have 3 ranging from A,B,&C. The reason I have 3 is to me some dresses just look better in different size forms.
    I have been using heavy duty balloons filled with cheap washing up liquid, I numbered them in pairs and in different coloured balloons...Sorted

I, too have A, B, & D forms for exactly the same reasons. When I wear my A cup, even though it fits great, I sometimes slip in my B forms. The D's look good too. Ah, decisions, decisions...lol

Banned Read only
    I only have one size as any GG would so you choose your clothes accordingly , again like GGs I rely on different bras to get the look right .

Hi Ladies, I have 5 sets of silicone forms and a couple sets of foam ones that I never use anymore. Mine go from fillets to dd. But could always use more.

I only have my 44 C and that is enough for me! As Teresa said, GG s can't change their size without surgery! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Currently, I have 3 sets. Fillets, 36D(size 6), and 36DD(size 7).
    I used to have a set of 36B(size 4), but they finally gave up after many years of service. (They were my first ones)

Sometimes you want unnoticed, sometimes you want to 'stand out'!
    GG's use padded bras for the same results.

I have two sets and need to get one more in a smaller size

Teresa,
    If I were to put my hands in your bra you would be able see what big ones you could have! LoL
    But seriously size is everything and having the right size helps one to feel right and comfortable at the same time, I have two sets 42d and the others 42 f so I can vary how I want to look feel.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I have 4 pairs but only because I can’t bear to throw out the ones I bought for trial and error.

I have 2 pairs.
    Both homemade, a pair for my b cup bra and a pair for e cup.
    I made them using, 36inch latex balloons, water retaining crystals and water.
    They have the same texture as real breasts but cost next to nothing.

I have 3 sets that I like to call "The Three Pairs" one set is too small. one is too big, and one pair is Just Right!

I have 3 pairs, B. C and. I only really wear the Bs.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have 4 sets A to DD. Love them

What, we are comparing "assets" now? Ok ok...I only got 2 sets, B and C. Maybe will get another one A maybe when budget permits

I have about 10 pairs, size 3 to 12 in many sizes and shapes,

I have grown D cup breasts due to gynecomastia. I no longer have forms of any kind. I am trying to increase the size of my breasts by using supplements.
    Yes my breasts are obvious in drab. As a famous actor said in 1939... Frankly Scrlotte, I don't give a @#$&. I do usually wear a bra. I don't show cleavage unless it y an appropriate time and place.
    I used grapefruits as a little kid. I used rolled up t-shirt and water balloons as a teenager. I found out about birdseed in old pantyhose, used that for many years. Water balloons when I would go swimming. Then came forms, I thought they were the greatest. Now that I have my own breasts I know what I wish that I had my whole life.

Just one set, 38D. Would like a really big set.
    Susann_Gardener

I just have one set, C, and they look and feel great. I am thinking of going to a D, just to add a bit more shape.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I only have one size as any GG would so you choose your clothes accordingly , again like GGs I rely on different bras to get the look right .
    That's my logic as well. Women work with the bodies they have. My wife has the same sized boobs every day.

That said, I realized that the forms I have been wearing were the wrong size so I bought another size to wear. Those are the ones I wear every day. So while I still have the old ones, I only wear the new ones.
    Krisi

Just an add on question: do you fee they're worth it? I've only ever had either filled up stockings or water balloons or socks or chicken cutlets...

Also, what type of feature would you most want that isn't quite there yet?