Thread: Lingerie Heaven

Christina

Lingerie Heaven

Many years ago I had a part time job as a vehicle delivery driver(Red and White Plates) One time after waiting to pick up an out of lease car i decided to check out some local Charity/Thrift shops for some outfits, I managed to pick up a 1940,s / 50/s large size school Gymslip and some nice Mary Jane type shoes. While I was paying for my purchases I noticed a large box behind the counter which contained some lingerie items on the top, I asked the assistant (Male) if they were for sale whereupon he said "No we are not allowed to sell underwear on health and safety grounds, but people keep sending them in, but if you want them you can have them unofficially as i was just going to throw them in the rubbish bin. I gratefully accepted his offer and picked up the car and the box and drove down the road to a parking spot to have a rest. I decided to have a look at the box which was crammed full of lingerie including slips, panties, tights, bras, and two corsets, the temptation was too much to bear, I pulled into a local Asda Supermarket rest room with a bundle of my newly aquired goodies and had a nice dressing session keeping them on under my Man clothes.....What a wonderful journey home I had...I still have some of the items to this day, the others I have worn out.

I have long been an admirer of second hand shops. I like the knowledge that all the clothes have been worn and loved by women. And I like a bargain! Especially so when I was a student (or at school boy). In the past I have picked up some really beautiful dresses and cute short skirts. Boots too, with nice heals. And some nice healed shoes to totter about on. Hmmm...I be had a few negligees, basques, a baby doll outfit....I am sure I have picked up some suspenders too. Panties, stockings and hold ups I have to go for new. And I nearly forgot,I picked up my first wig from a second hand shop. Auburn. He he. I remember washing it with shampoo. I used to be o nervous when I was younger. Today I bought some new panties and barely batted an eyelid

Banned Read only
    I know for sure charity shops/thrift stores may have some really nice lingerie. My wife use to be petite (34B). But, alas as time marches on, so does the old figure. She was cleaning out the back of her closet last year, and, again this year. Out came a lot of vintage negligees from the 1970's and 1980's which had been purchased at various Manhattan department stores and the local mall. She was going to just toss them off to Goodwill. I objected because they deserved to be in a more upscale thrift stores. There is one run by a cancer society. She laundered them. Folded them neatly. She filled two Xerox boxes full of negligees. It was a shame to see them go, but, that's life. Although this year she told me to take my pick. She knew there was one white peignoir in the lot that I had bought her when we were first married. Not knowing sizing I bought something that was too large for her. It swam on her. We found out it fit me nicely. That is now neatly folded in my armoire. We did check in with the store later. They were moderately priced and sold quickly.