Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: At peace soon.

Alice, don't let your evil, the devil sister or anyone else in your family win by hurting you. If you do what you suggest doing, that will not help you at all and all the crazy people that are hurting you, will still be with out you trying to care for them. Pick up your suit case and get in your car and drive away as far as you can and don't tell them a thing. Go to a shelter if you have to and start a new life. The new life has to be better, where ever it is, no one to torture you any more. You seem like a carrying and lovely person, go out in the new world with out all the hell you are leaving behind you, just be your self and you will find peace and new friends to care for you. Marshalynn

Alice,
    I've read your messages here for years and consider you as one of my CD family. Please do not do anything that will take you from our family.
    If you need help please reach out to it. Start with a phone call - 1-800-273-8255. Please.
    Hugs,
    Barbara

Alice, it's darkest before the dawn. Every new day that comes is a new opportunity to begin a new life. Think of all that you have come through before and know that you will pull through this the same way. Hold on, don't give up, just keep thinking of the brighter future that you deserve.

Alice. Please let us hear from you. I'm scared for you. I've been where you are. Don't let hate win.
    You are loved.
    Worried-
    Lisa

I'm not walking your path, so I don't know your pain. I have had hard times struggling with life in general too. Then add in trying to get past the stigma and hate we face. Please remember that there's people you can reach out to and are willing to help. Pick up the phone, send an email or post another note here. Just hold on....hold on.

I don't know if you are still out there but( I am going to say it whether it gets removed or not!) God does not want you to end this! He has more work for you to do! Your good deeds are not unnoticed! Notify us if you can! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Alice for God's sake if nobody elses don't think of departing from this mortal earth. Everybody on this forum including me are all pleading for you to reconsider doing what you intend to do..
    Life at times seems a dark place to be and I have considered doing the same on 3 occasions now but always thought about those that love me for me what I am where will it leave them?
    You must reconsider this and try and find a way to go forward.
    We are all here for you, just send a PM you will have all the support you could possibly want. DON'T DO IT DON'T GO DOWN THE DARK ROAD YOU ARE CHOOSING RIGHT NOW

Alice. Get away from the toxic sister. You don't need her criticism. Forget the obligations--you don't owe her anything. Lose her phone number. And go shopping. I am sure it is time for a new fall dress. I want to see you newest purchases.

Please take advantage of the VA crisis counselors or any of the other excellent resources suggested in the replies. Nothing but good can come from it.
    You may also PM me if you like and I will send you my telephone number for you to call. I'm not a professional in this field but I am more than willing to help in any way that I can.
    Hang in there Alice, we all care about your well being...
    Sincerely,
    Erin
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Alice, I'm going to add to the chorus of sisters who are pleading with you to take a step back and just take a deep breath.
    Hold that breath. Let it out and take another.

Alice, as I've read your posts and looked at your photos throughout the couple of years I've been on the forum, I've looked at the title with anticipation. You look like you always have fun in your photos and comments you make in other threads always add to the conversation.

But I have also read about the extremely difficult time you've had dealing with your family that is so very toxic. It's no wonder you're in the place you are. The relationship you've had with them is poisonous to your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.

You have done what you should though. You've given of yourself to them. It is time for you to take care of you now. Distance yourself from them and your being will heal yourself from that poison.

Please Alice... please peek back in here and tell us you're ok.
    There will be no judgement from your sisters here.
    Last edited by IamWren; 10-10-2017 at 09:57 AM.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Alice, you can come visit me if you need to get away. You have CD angels looking out for you. Seriously, send a PM to me if I can help.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Alice, please .... talk to us. We're all scared and worried for you. Please don't do this.

Don't give up! That's what they want. If you give up, THEY WIN. Do you really want to die knowing that they won? They won't care. They'll be sitting on their back patio sipping margaritas going, "Yeah, check it out - we were so badass that we drove Alice to kill herself." Don't give them the satisfaction.

Change your will - cut them entirely out of it. (Even better: leave them each a nickel so they can't contest in court that you didn't leave them anything. ) Sell the house. Get an RV. Pack your bags and get the hell out of there. There are many of us here who would be able to help you out to set up a new life somewhere else.

Don't give up - don't let them win.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 10-10-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Alice,

Your presence and contributions here have helped others. Your struggles have opened minds and hearts. The daily torment you get from family is something we can't understand, but there are other ways to resolve those issues. Letting their disapproval, anger or hate rule your life is becoming one with them and we have seen you are better than that. Reach out to someone who can help. Please?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    According to her profile, Alice's account checked in to this group at 10:21 this morning and is currently reading the posts in this thread. I am hoping it was her personally visiting.

Alice we care, and we love you. Please let us know you are alright, and how we can help.

Hugs.
    Last edited by Lynn Sealy; 10-10-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Oh God I feel so helpless. Alice I was where you are just last month. PLEASE CHECK IN HERE. Let's make a fresh start. Please.
    Lisa

I am just barely hanging on, run ragged. I have had the same horrible issues since decades and decades ago. I am a pathological empathic cedependent, with a brain disorder, and bad genetics. My parents had no business marrying , then having four extremely troubled offspring. I live 19 miles from her, and she bought a very destructive puppy which she cannot take care of . I had to take my sister to a small clinic, then the next day t ER, and she is in total denial, thinks she is so righteous, and superior to men, and thinks she is superior to me, and superior to other women who are married. She was born premature, has dystonia and mental blocks and had a nervous brekadown in teen years when a boy asked her if she was available. She made herself look ugly as she could so boys would not want her. My parents took her to NY for two brain ops. She lost her speech then. Cannot understand 10% of it. She drinks cola all day long, annd eats sugary junk food much, and ice cream. She wil not listen to anyone. Now, she is in severe back and leg pain, and they found she has bladder infection, too. She thinks she is fine, and needs no advice, and will never die. After all, she is the superior one! She expects me and my brother to take care of her, but neither of us men want that. She needs to get a female helper, or get into assisted care apartment, but, because my brother took care of my mom, and i had to help with my dad six years, she expects family (only me, and my brother) to do it. My brother and i are agreed in that it would kill us, and ruin what is left of our lives. She wants to stay in my dad's place the rest of her life. My brother and i need to take the puppy away, becaus she is unable to care for it, as it willtrip her up. My brother and i are getting along better than we were a few years ago, as he sees the trainwreck, too. My sister i think has evil spirits in her. she froths at the mouth, and drools too. She despises anything with a penis, and is a nightmare to deal with/ HELL ON EARTH! I have enough of my own emotional illness, and disease to deal with, and cannot handle much more. I am still alive, may have to pick the sister up a t the hospital and take her home today. She does not think she has any faults, but tells me i am the one who is sick. I am one who admits his faults and sins, and is open, but she is too proud and in denial to admit she needs to change anything. Hell on earth. ONE MOMENT AT A TIME RIGHT NOW. Still considering anything, too stop my pain.

Alice, as we have all stated in our replies, we are with you. Please please reach out and get some help, you need someone to talk to to help guide you through this. None of us here actually know you personally but you are one of us. Your are loved by total strangers.
    Lisa

Alice, oh you scared me half to death! You are one of the first friends I made on this forum! You need help for your sister! You need help for you and your brother! Not sure about all the ins and outs but social services may need to get involved! You and your brother need a break! If she is foaming at the mouth and drooling, she may be having seizures especially since all she is eating is sugar! Maybe diabetic seizures! She sounds like she needs professional help you and your brother are not qualified to give! Get the help you all need! Talk to a councelor on these issues and...get help! Keep us advised! We all love you, Alice! Super hugs!!! Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thanks to all of you for caring. Sometimes i feel like a sick loner, and no one cares Several people i know, and told about my struggles just told me off, very meanly. My family all have some mental and emotional, and physical flaws. I have some menta lillness and emotional illness./

Try calling social services. They may help. They should assess her needs and try to meet those needs. If those needs are great enough and she cannot care for herself, they would probably take over her care.
    Part Time Girl

Alice, if you were to go ahead with what you are appearing to tell us you will have let them win, you are worth much more than that!!
    Illegitimi non carborundum

or 'Don't let the *******s grind you down'
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Again, I am still hanging in here, but struggling.. I know many of you have struggled for years with some very difficult situations with mates, family, and personal pain. This is the closes t, next to three yrs ago, i have come to putting myself to sleep. It is not much my brother, but my sister's hell that is sapping the life ou t of me. My brother is gone for two weeks, and all hell broke loose when he left, with my sister, and the beagle pup she foolishly bought. The pup tore the hel out of the kitchen when i took my sister to ER. She had bought a beagle pup six months ago, and it tore the hell out of the place, and my brother gave it to the Schwanns ice cream guy. The dog must go, in spite of sister's extreme stubborn madness. I am just over whelmed by all the stress, lack of sleep, crisis after crisis, and feeling helpless, and dealing with my own codependency and emotional illness. Never felt so much like ending it all. Hopefully will get through alive.

You hang in there, Alice. I have had a few times when I have had enough, but things always had a way of working out to my liking. Just put your trust in God and it will become better for you. I will be praying for you and your well being. Never give up-it will get better.

I'm late to the party as usual, Alice, but I agree with what most are telling you. There's no reason to forego the assistance which is available. Whenever you start to feel so depressed like this, call one of the hotlines and talk to someone. That's why they're there. At some point, you have to start making yourself the priority, and as difficult as it may seem, jettison the toxic people from your life, whatever it takes. Otherwise they will keep dragging you down and making you miserable. Your relatives have resources as well, and what you can do is give them the information so that they, too, can help themselves. You're all adults. They should be taking care of themselves at this point, not burdening you.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Please continue to fight these feelings. Talk to people here. Venting can help greatly. As you saw by the outpouring, WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss