Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

Dreams

Does dressing enter into your dreams. Lately I feel like I'm waking up thinking about crossdressing, I usually can't remember what I was dreaming about, and when I do I seem to forget it like 5 minutes later. Had a dream last night that really stuck with me.

I've been wearing my wig with hair in my eyes and while at first it was annoying but after awhile I started to like it and I really like the look. I'm also getting used to having breasts just barely visible in my peripheral vision if I glance down a bit. I was dreaming and in the dream I was just wandering around the house looking for something, just kind of vague and chilled out. I had the hair in my eyes and the breasts and it was so natural. It's got me really pining for long hair all the time, but the boobs, maybe not. LOL.
    Last edited by sarah_hillcrest; 10-10-2017 at 04:52 AM.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    I did the other night when dressed but there's definitely something going on other nights. When I awake each morning it takes me a minute or two to remember I'm a man. It feels as if I wake up female at first.

Occasionally it's in my dreams but the ones I remember I'm being outed in some way. Most of my dreams seem to be in the past with relatives long gone or people I used to work with. Sometimes I'm dressed other times I'm my male self. Oh well remember it's just a dream world.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was a woman. Doing things and interacting with people. Woke up and thought wow....
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had a few but very few and far between.
    Nothing exciting or special about them.

I've dreamed a few times of being dressed and there's a house full of people and I'm trying to slip around them to get to my room to get all the makeup off and undressed so no one will know I dress. I guess mine is more of a nightmare than a dream.

I had a couple of weeks, earlier this year, where I dreamed this nearly every night. It hasn't happened for a while, though. In most, but not all, of the earlier dreams I was being outed, but it wasn't always bad. Sometimes it was a relief.

Dreams have been big for me. Some of my earliest memories (~3 years old) were dreams about being a girl or wearing girls' clothes. I've continued to have them and occasionally wake up with a moment of confusion if I am a man or a woman. The first person I came out to was a friend after I dreamt of being a bridesmaid at her wedding. She told me if she knew, she would have asked me to be one!

Sarah. Cheryl has been in my thoughts and dreams for 50 years. As a child I would have a repetitive that I had the budding breasts that a 13 year old girl had shone to me. As a teenager that dream is where I had much bigger breasts. The dream has continued over the years. I do have other dreams, sometimes nightmares. The good dreams always have me en femme with beautiful breasts.
    Now I have real breasts thanks to gynecomastia. My dreams of the last couple of years are about my breasts braking through the plateau of a D cup. In my dreams I see my breasts naked sometime, others in a 1/4 cup bra my nipples poking through a tight t-shirt. The most common is my breasts have grown very large. I am dressed in clothes that I wear every day now. Panties, bra, hold up stockings, jeans, t-shirt, dress shirt and shoes. I am in a huge crowd of people and every one is staring at me.
    Worst dream about me. I woke from a dream where I was wearing extremely high heels (far higher than 5"). As I got out of bed thinking I was wearing the heels from the dream, I fell over. If that's the worst dream about me that I ever have, I am very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I've dreamed a few times of being dressed and there's a house full of people and I'm trying to slip around them to get to my room to get all the makeup off and undressed so no one will know I dress. I guess mine is more of a nightmare than a dream.
    I've had that one. Interestingly, nobody in the dreams seem to notice or care what I'm wearing. Still- I feel I need to change back. More because I'm trying to be what I think they want, than because I'm embarrassed or anything like that.
    They don't fall into nightmare for me. More like "D#$#, now I gotta change. What a hassle."

I have crossdressing dreams fairly regularly. Even when they aren't solely or specifically about dressing they often involve some aspect of it.

Yes. I have dressing dreams fairly often...some in color. Most are positive but occasionally I’ll have one where I get caught. I’ve always heard that dreams, many times, are “hopes and fears”.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It's rare that I remember my dreams so it's hard to say how many of them involve crossdressing. Maybe I'll remember a dream once or twice a month, at most. Since I do remember dreams where I was dressed as a woman or actually was female, it must be going on fairly often in my subconscious mind. They say dreams are an indication of our minds working on issues and problems, processing and filing our experiences to somehow make sense of our lives while we sleep. I can have no doubt that gender is something my mind is working on regularly, regardless of whether or not I'm focused on that or not.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    It's rare that I remember my dreams so it's hard to say how many of them involve crossdressing.
    ^this is me, too. I even tried the lucid dreaming suggestions, but I still don't remember many of my dreams. It's the same thing; it's there immediately upon waking, but quickly fades and I don't even have a memory of it. I only have a few seconds to either write something, or use a recording device to speak into before the memory is completely gone from consciousness. And it's so quick; the thought is gone before the device can power up so I can speak into it. I"ve been trying to do this for years, and have only managed to get a few thoughts written down. But yes, I've had many dreams that include some sort of TG thoughts in them. I really need to get some type of USB connection implanted in my head so I can store this stuff on a thumbdrive for future reference!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have very strange dreams which always see me on a journey somewhere, a psychoanalyst would have a field day with me. But cross dressing is rare in my dreams, a little surprising as it is such a big part of my life.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I've had several and fortunately they've all been very positive. Oddly they have occurred most often when I fell asleep sitting in a chair rather than in bed for the night. The best one I recall had me walking towards a club in my town and there were large numbers of other crossdressers, some leaving the club others arriving. It was so wonderful to be dressed while walking through crowds of others similarly dressed. I was thinking, "This is a great! A club for crossdressers and it's right here in my town!." Then I woke up.

New, 'member?
    Interesting.

All parts of my life somehow seem to filter into a dream now and again. Recently I had a vivid dream where I was in this sort of narrow street town, like maybe Europe, or some resort made to look like that or something. Going by a bar and up a narrow staircase wearing a long skirt and someone grabs the bottom of my skirt as I get to the top of the stairs. So I turn around and there's like 5 sisters there at the bar partying and wanting me to hang out for a bit. I remember needing to get back to my room and being a bit on edge about that but we had a drink.

I also like a day or two ago had a dream that the polish on my big toe chipped off in one big chip. Then, as I noticed that, I noticed that it had happened to all the others, even though it hadn't until I looked.

I also have dreams about being dressed and have come to realize these happen when I have not dressed for a while and need to do so. I think they represent frustration from not dressing. We have had house guests for over two weeks, thus had a strong dream about dressing last night. Can't wait for them to leave

Banned Read only
    I have had a few dressing dreams but they are usually variations on the classic "underwear in public" dream. As I am usually out in public or at work wearing nothing but a bra and panties or my nightgown, I notice but nobody else seems to.

Silver Member
    The last dream I had was very vivid ... fully dressed, at a party and I was constantly trying to wipe off my lipstick. Weird. At times, I have a semi-conscious dream at wake up time that involves what femme clothing am I going to wear when I get up.

I would say at least 75% of my dreams I am either fully dressed or at least wearing heels. Most of the time I am in crowds of people and I am tying to get out without someone noticing what I am wearing. I've yet to determine if this is a pleasant dream or a mini nightmare.

Wearing heels in public is the most common one for me. Usually the dream ends with me trying to hide them, but to no avail 😉. Though, by far my most vivid and favorite dream would be of me looking in a mirror and seeing my female self smiling back! This dream usually takes all day for the excitement to wear off....my heart is going all mushy thinking about it😍

I remember one morning when I got up it felt like I was sleeping with pantyhose and a bra. When I got out of bed I reached behind my back to disconnect my bra, but I wasn't wearing one and was surprised I looked down and I wasn't wearing pantyhose either. I must have dreamed I was in fem.

For the past 10 years I have probably had one dream every 6 months that involves some kind of dressing.. this year i have had about 5 dreams, not sure why the increased activity.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Feel quite strange going here.
    Since I've been on my personal CD/TG journey over the last couple years, discovering more about myself and putting away my denial, I've changed a bit myself. Some of my dreams have changed as well.
    One dream; actually a series of dreams along the same theme, got my attention and I've given them thought.
    In this dream I am dressed; pretty and demurely, a well kept lady look. I'm with a man of some style and substance (also well dressed). A straight man. In this dream I am a woman, not Me as a trans woman or a crossdressing woman. I am a REAL (GG) woman (complete with parts). The undescript man begins to kiss me gently and eventually he makes gentle love to me (as a woman). The dream isn't so much imagery or mental pictures of sex as it was a sense of well-being; of being in this unknown man's embrace and enjoying the deepest sense of surrender.

The dream has both excited and disturbed me. I've enjoyed my straight, faithful heterosexual marriage for 4 decades. I don't quite consider my self a gay man, and frankly I find most gay men most Unattractive (no offense gay men). But the thought of surrendering myself to a man got my attention, and I've made note of it in case I need to convey it to a gender counselor some time down the road.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.