Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legs eleven

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    From what I understand, the reason why many men (CD'ers & non-CD'ers, alike) have some pretty nice legs, is due to the fact that we are typically carrying that much more weight, relatively speaking, on our *upper* bodies.

And yeah, you're gonna need muscle & bone density to support that.

Generally speaking, GG's typically don't have this "luxury."

And yeah, obviously there are some guys who have skinny little chicken-legs. So, it's not *all* men -- but many, anyway.

My legs are certainly my best assets when en-femme.

In general men's torsos are longer than women's. My wife was much shorter than me and yet we had the same inseam. That's why blouses are sometimes too short or certain dresses just don't fit us right.

same here my best feature. i live in a down stair apt so im up and down the stairs everyday
    Attachment 283063
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

BEAUTIFUL legs!!!

It’s the extra muscle tissue in our legs, the women who seem to have the best legs typically have muscular legs so it makes sense a lot of guys would be able to pull that look off

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Helen, I agree with your assessment about legs pictured here. However, I'm sure that people only post the most flattering pictures that have. I know that's true for me.
    I'll agree with this assessment. In addition, if there is a best looking leg contest what about the rest of the body? Isn't it a package deal? My wife always said I had great legs. When we were first married I was at least 6 foot 1.5. Now with some shrinkage to the spine I measure in at six foot even. My torso, legs and arms are in correct proportion. No T Rex arms here. I've noticed if a man or woman is totally out of shape the excess baggage is all over the body. However, I've seen many men who would be in good proportions, if it was not for the "beer belly." My wife is 5 foot 2. Forty years ago is was in perfect proportion with terrific legs. If you were to see a picture of her you could gauge her height unless there was a reference point nearby. Was she five foot two? Or six foot two? You cannot tell. I think having longer legs does not hold water to the key to the perception of attractive legs. It's the proportion of the total body.

In high school my daughter took up track and ran long distances. She developed gawd awful leg muscles. Her legs looked terrible. When she quit track her legs returned to normal size for her gene pool. I think over all body type has a lot to due with the perception of attractiveness. I'll go with muscle tone having a lot to do with nice legs. No exercise, less probability of attractive legs. Too much weight and it will show in the legs too. Too skinny and it will show in the legs and arms too.

Platinum Member
    Hi Helen , I am very lucky a my legs look fantastic in Hose & Heels.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would also add that men usually don't have vein problems, for some reason. Some years ago, my girlfriend and I were sitting on the porch with coffee on a Sunday morning, and she was checking me out. She didn't even know I dressed. But she said, "You have better legs than I do". I just dummied up and said nothing.

MelanieAnne4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SkylarLee View Post
    I agree with Becky about men having slightly skinnier and longer legs but I suffer from the "bird legs" syndrome in which if you saw me ( in drab) wearing shorts, you would swear I had toothpicks for legs. However with the help of a couple of pairs of pantyhose, I can achieve the attached look. I think what you wear can enhance the positive aspects and hide flaws. If you saw my hairy legs in drab, you would not think it was the same person as in the picture.
    Attachment 283054
    What brand pantyhose/tights do you you buy to achieve this flawless look?

Hello Sara,
    I am actually wearing 3 different types of tights/pantyhose in that picture. The base layer is a 100 denier pantyhose made by Avidlove (found on Amazon). I normally use a base layer in the 120-140 denier range to hide leg hair but I wanted to see if I could go lower.

The second layer is Danskin tights in Toast. Danskin makes a matt version and a shiny/shimmery version. I prefer the shiny/shimmery look (this makes legs look glossy).

I can't remember what I was wearing for the 3rd layer but it might have been Hanes Silk Reflections.

Just send me a message if you have any more questions.
    Regards,
    Skylar

Aspiring Member
    This thread reminds me of the commercial for L'Eggs pantyhose that Joe Namath did back in the early 1970s. Hosiery does make a difference, as Broadway Joe showed us. A good pair of hose turns my legs from "meh" to "pretty nice!".

Quite often we are comparing apples to oranges. If women never shaved their legs or moisturized, or any of the other things they do, we would be pretty similar in appearance. Some women have heavy, muscular legs, that are not attractive, and masculine looking.