Thread: New adventure today.

New adventure today.

I posted a story the other day about my new breast forms. (I did get the cat hair off, btw) They’re really just enhancers and I got them to help fill out bras. I have natural ‘A’ cup breast and wanted a little more fullness in my bras but not really more than that. The forms I bought have adhesive and I have fallen in love with them. Anyway, this morning I decided to stretch my limits a bit and I pulled out a sports bra and put my enhancers on with it. I picked out a heavy shirt that I thought would cover and off I went. This is so nice; the extra weight on my chest and the way they bounce a little when I walk. And nobody knows but me. Well, now you know but we’re not telling, right. 😉

So often we let’s our fears drive our lives. Go ahead, take that risk. You never know.,,
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I hope you have a wonderful day Shelby, I bet with the attachment to you real breasts they do feel different and bounce a lot more. Enjoy the day.

Cool! I remember the first time I did that. It was awesome! I hope it's the same for you.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I think “giddy” is the right word for how I feel. ☺️

I have done that a few times, wearing my full forms under a heavy sweatshirt and going to get coffee, etc. Fun knowing that I have them on and not so obivious. Even had a long conversation with a neighbor that does not know I dress. He never suspected.

That sounds like you had a nice day. Huh, yeah the bounce sometimes hurts, like running.. I have b sized breasts and they hurt running so yes I bought a couple sports bras. .
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Shelby, It wil not be long till you are wearing larger forms out, You are hooked now.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've done the same thing many times . I love the feel of bouncing forms under a concealed top. I've worn bra and forms under a male sweatshirt most of the days that the weather permits.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    A few times lately I've worn my boobs on my morning walk, I usually take off at 5AM so I wasn't worried about the obvious enhanced chest, then I realized how many lit up areas I was walking through and how many people are driving to work in the morning and I got a bit apprehensive about it.

Ah, yes. One of those fun decisions we have to make...with or without, (mostly with), what color, etc. I wait to the last minute to decide. Fun.

Shelby,

Isn't that the greatest feeling?!; of seeing and feeling your "boobs" bounce a little bit and jiggle when you walk. Feel the weight of the breast (form) in your bra like it's part of your natural body. Lord, if it didn't take a hormone storm and a lot of critical body chemistry alteration, I'd love to have real natural breasts (now that I've taken to wear a bra regularly).
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Day 2. This is so much fun.
    One of my favorite things about wearing a bra is taking the time to pick out matching panties when I get dressed in the morning. Love the days when the laundry goddess makes it possible.

I hope the Laundry Goddess is you

Agree with you all, wearing a bra in the morning is the essential part of us all, enjoy !!!

What a wonderful treat for yourself -- I know that I love the feel of breasts when I am dressed. Keep it up as long as you can.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Reality Check
    If you like the enhancers, just imagine how nice it feels to wear real forms.
    Krisi

I have some. The big difference with these is the adhesive. Without the adhesive, I feel the weight on my shoulders in the bra straps. With these I feel the weight in my chest. Huge difference. Thinking about getting a pair of forms by the same manufacturer but they’re a little out of my budget right now.