Thread: Did you ever have one of those days

Did you ever have one of those days

I haven't dressed since Sunday and was about to explode. So, i looked in my closet and decided to wear my nurse outfit. Found the perfect pair of red panties, red padded bra with forms (no way Im buttoning that top button on the outfit) thigh highs, and red heels. Go to the computer to do some work, and the door bell rings, not once, but three times. I can't answer, they leave, I look out the window and its the generator repair guys. Throw everything off, put on boy clothes and go out. They finally leave and I go back, look at my pile of clothes on the floor, put on bra, panties, hose, shoes, and a new white skirt with red top. Okay, now back to the computer. NO, my wife calls and wants me to do something outside. Off with girl clothes, on with the boy clothes. I gave up after that. Probably spent 30 minutes deciding what to wear and changing and 5 minutes in them. I guess it will make the next time that much better.

I have had days like that! It does make the next time sweet! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

get dressed en femme in something suitable and go answer the door like I do!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've had something similar. Got dressed in skirt, top, tights ect, full make up, wig, clip on earrings, the lot. Literally put on the very last bit of mascara and the phone rings. My wife saying to pick her up from work as she had a headache. I didn't even get 5 minutes!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I get the "about to explode" feeling some days at work right around 2 pm. When I get home, I've shed my male clothes before I'm half way to the bedroom. Feeling a dress slide over me is one the greatest feeling of relief in my work week.

It seems like lately I would consider myself lucky to even have one of those days. Lately I haven't been able to dressed at all even for a short time

I've had a close call a few times. I was dressed once when the neighbor came over. I peeked out the window when I heard him drive up. I thought oh crap I'll never get all this makeup off so I turned off the bathroom light crawled in bed fully dressed and stayed still. It's hard doing that when they are knocking on the door after ringing the doorbell. He even walked around back to the double doors to the back porch and knocked on them. He finally left but said something to me later about him seeing me drive by and thought I was at home. I said yeah I might have been in the north bathroom at the time and didn't hear him and was sorry I didn't hear him. It can be panic city for a minute or two sometimes, when they know you are home.

I hear you Dominique, and feel your pain.

My wife is fine with me dressing around the house, BUT...she is totally against the idea of me being dressed in front of our neighbours or anyone else. As such, it's not unusual for me to change clothes multiple times per day in order to run errands, attend social functions, visit friends, etc. Although applying and removing makeup multiple times per day does give me lot's of needed practice, and opportunity to experiment, it can also become annoying.

Karen

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nope can’t say I ever have.

I'm a closet crossdresser and only dress when home along-a 10yr hiatus with the wife unemployed or one of our three kids at home. I thought my luck changed when the wife finally got a full time job. I quickly ordered some new lingerie and would dressed every day before work. The joy was short lived, wife could not handle the stress of traffic and quit her job after 3 short weeks. All my plans to take my dressing to a new level will once again have to wait-a frustrating situation with no solution in sight and a very strong desire to live out my dreams.

Happens to me all the time. Yesterday daughter calls asks if I could go get the grandkids because babysitter has to go to court. Or can I drop him off so I can go to swim practice. I know how it is and feel your pain.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Colour I can relate to your pain my mother in law is coming from Germany for her semiannual visit this time for a month don't get me wrong I do enjoy her visits with us but can't dress while she here. But this to shall pass

Leann

Yes i have people knocking at my door me not answering then they phone leave a message saying hey im in your drive way
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Maria, it is amazing isn't it? for me, its the feel of panties that calms me down.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I just got home and changed. The best way I can describe it is I'm in a room with the walls closing in, with loud city noises outside the walls. As I cross over, the walls are blown outward and away, and I'm in a quiet open field. Everything is centered again.

The panties are great, but the dress sliding over me is like a portal to a better place.

There was a lunch function . I could end the story right there..

Lunch functions! . . .

Anyway, I was supposed to be telephoned that morning and told what time to get to the restaurant. Lunchtime came and went. At around 4pm, I made what I thought would be the safe conclusion that it must have been cancelled. So I put on the makeup, got the eyelashes done, and I was about to put on the wig. I know that for some, the wig is a defining moment. Not for me, but it's a part of the process, nonetheless. I think you can guess the rest .

I was an hour and a half late, in a foul mood, hated the food, and conversation was . . .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    How rude of them not to show when they said they would Lydianne.

Never had anything like that happen or felt I was going to explode.

Banned Read only
    Dominique,
    It's why I've cut back dressing at the moment, all that is going to stop but until I make my move I prefer not to put myself through these senseless few minutes , some days it is frustrating , I'm trying to be patient .

I can see where this is a little annoying. Just think in a few years it will be a fond memory that you will wish you could relive. Time will treat it like wine for your later enjoyment, believe me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    Hi Dominique , Some days your stars just don't line up for you.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I put on a shirt and pants over everything and answer the door. Best was for the people that disturb most people. I was wearing #5 supple nips, I put on a t-shirt and answered the door. They stared at my nipples and couldn't speak well.
    I've had neighbor asking for help. His wife commented that she was jealous of my breasts, he stared at my breasts but didn't say anything.
    It's your house. You do what you want in your house.