Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It never gets old

Smile It never gets old

I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was 11 years old, and unbeknownst to me, just about to enter puberty. I went into our bathroom, and as was her habit, my mother had left a pair of nylons hanging on the inside doorknob. I have no idea why, but I impulsively took them off the knob and slowly pulled them up my legs. I immediately felt sensations I'd never felt before, in a place where I'd never had sensations before, if you know what I mean.

That was the beginning of a lifelong fascination with women's clothing. I was hooked. There was no turning back.

Today, 64 years later (do the arithmetic---that makes me 75), I still have the same fascination. I still have the same anticipation. I still am amazed when I look in a mirror and see what I see. I have no plans to quit, as long as I am able.

And I have no regrets, only gratitude that I was able to discover this aspect of my being and to pursue it these many years.

I hope everyone on this board has similar good feelings about the journey.

Indeed, it never gets old. It is life long for me also.
    Part Time Girl

I only fully dressed at 65 and I accept it and know that it is not going away! It has of course been with me all my life or at least since 4-6 years old when i wanted a dress like my friend had! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Same with me. Women's apparel has always fascinated me, and always will
    Stay inspired
    Amy

It never gets old for me either. I have gone through periods when it goes away for a while but it always comes back and usually stronger. I have long since accepted it and enjoy every opportunity I get to dress although as of late those chances have been few and far between.

I can totaly identify with your history, I was 10 when I tried on my first slip. It is true it never gets old, the whole process of changing to woman mode is so satisfying. I am 62 and will dress until I can no longer do it. I do regret not being able to be more open to the rest of the world, but that is my life.

Moms pantyhose were the first item I tried on too! Never looked back. Still one of my favorite items to put on.

Banned Read only
    Mystery I see in your 1st. paragraph you say" I have no idea why".
    In your 4th. paragraph you say "I was able to discover".
    Please read my post on What/Why, same subject, a lot of opinions.

This brings back wonderful memories of my first time. I loved it that first time and have continued loving it for more than 50 years. There have been so many interests, activities, hobbies, etc., that I was once passionate about but no longer. But crossdressing endures with no diminishment of the joy that it brings.

I started late in life too, but I am still enjoying it.

I'm 65 and I started when I was 7 or 8. I loved it then and I love it as much now. My love is the clothes and that will not stop.

My first time feels like yesterday, and it's pushing a half a century ago. Won't go as far as saying "it never gets old", as for me, in some respects it has. I keep wanting to broaden my horizons, while maintaining a balance at home, if that makes sense. Kim

There's no better feeling the the feel of pantyhose sliding up my legs. I could still remember the first time and I believe it was just like yours, a pair of pantyhose in the washroom. I believe my mother or sister left them hanging on the shower pole. I still kept some of my first skirts I wore and my wife asking me always to throw them out but I can't, they have a different feel a different time but I remember it well. I'm going to put on a pair of pantyhose now and it's going to feel like the first time, and yes the feeling never grows old.

no idea why women dont love nylons. Id wear them all the time.... if I could find nylons that were long enough for my 6-4 self.

I don't recall my first time, I was too young. I certainly wear something femme everyday and I'm never going to stop.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Mine also started with moms nylons. Silky Slips on top of the nylons even girdles with the garters are still my favorite memories today. I'm on the back side of 60 so you know what those old nylon hose felt like. The feelings still take me back to youth. Love those feelings.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It was my sisters swimming costumes that fascinated me, though I soon had my hands on lots of other stuff. No, it doesn't get old. I started at 10-11ish, first dress on at 15 and doing it ever since (I'm now 53). I've also found the desire to dress has increased as I get older.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 10-13-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: grammar!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

No, it never got old. My first experience is similar to others. Around age 6-7, I’d occasionally play with our next door neighbors, two daughters, no big deal. One day, they were playing “dress up” and asked me if I’d like to dress with them. They threw a pair of nylons at me and told me to put them on. At first, I hesitated, but took my shoes and socks off and fumbled around. They came over and helped me put them on. It was instant! I’d never experienced such feelings. I was hooked! I hated to take them off. They had a couple of runs so they gave them to me. That was the kick-off of a life long experience. I “borrowed” some of Mom’s RHT hose, then panties, etc. Because of occasional back issues, I’ve not worn pantyhose, but bless thigh highs. I wear them almost daily. I’m very fortunate to have a supportive wife who hardly ever wears hose. I can’t believe it! Lol. She kids me that I can’t wait to put on, what she can’t wait to take off. Go figure. Early years, I tried to find answers. Gave that up years ago and..go with the flow.

I remember trying on my mom's slip and panties when I was 11. I'm now 78 and have never stopped loving the feel of feminine dress.

Platinum Member
    The lure for me was nylon slips which was followed by nylon negligees. It was purely the feel of the fabric. There was no desire to be a girl. I often wonder if my mother had not hanged her slips to dry in the bathroom if I would have become a cross dresser.

My first item of women's clothing was trying on my sisters pantyhose, I couldn't believe how my legs looked. Over time I have found that one dress or or outfit that made me stare at myself in the mirror for what seemed like hours. Something about a dress that fits your body "just right"; this is also when I first found out about side zippers in dresses, still not sure why they have them there but I love them. I have been dressing for about 45 years now and still a total closet case... Brenda

Sometimes I wonder if I’ll retire from cd’ing but reading posts like this makes me think I probable won’t!

I love wearing women's clothing. I started very young. I enjoy it more now than before, I will never stop wearing feminine clothes, it excites me. When partially or fully dressed it feels natural.

I do remember now when I was about 11, and my folks would go out for the evening on weekends,
    I tried on my first bra and I was hooked.
    I found it in the attic, put it on and wore it til they got home.
    Later I found a dress that fit, so I'd put that on too. I still love being girlie
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryWoman View Post
    And I have no regrets, only gratitude that I was able to discover this aspect of my being and to pursue it these many years.
    You and I are on the same page, though I was 14 and in the throes of puberty when things began to click. I too found myself in the bathroom. On that wonderful day I found my mother's swim suit hanging. Fast forward a few minutes and I there I was in that bathing suit, stuffed with tons of toilet paper to fill its cups, and putting on my mother's lipstick. The sensation I felt was beyond reason... I could hardly take it all in. That day, looking at the young girl I had somehow magaged to become, changed me forever. It was a rocky ride from there, with all the typic purging and denials. But now it is such a wonderful thing to have in my life... though saying that isn't quite right. It isn't something I have in my life, it is my life. A life, as you, I cherish with gratitude.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!