Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It never gets old

Platinum Member
    Hi M W I have been in this program for almost 71years now and I will have my third 25th birthday in a month and a half 12/07,
    The thrill of seeing the lovely lady in the full length mirror never goes away.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Panties and pantyhose .... while I may not wear the pantyhose anymore, I still remember what it felt like having the sheer sexy nylons sliding over my legs. The panties are still a part of my daily dressing, but I've graduated from cotton to microfiber and all sorts of other lovely materials. The pantyhose have given way to suspenders and stockings, and are even more of a thrill than the pantyhose were.

Hi, MW
    Your story is similar to mine and many others. Nylons frequently are the catalyst for crossdressing. Other items then follow.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by girlyman1977 View Post
    no idea why women dont love nylons. Id wear them all the time.... if I could find nylons that were long enough for my 6-4 self.
    I do wear them all the time. Well, I am not tall so have no problem finding nylons that fit.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Mine too. I can remember getting a spanking early as 5 for putting in my sis panties. By the time I was 10 I was full blown putting on heels, pantyhose and dresses. I love makeup, dresses and heels.

Amazing reflection. I could have written a similar story for my fascination with female attire. Still can't explain why I have this desire; all I know after some 55 years later once I found my desire it never left.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I remember my first. I was five and helping mom sort the laundry. there was a pair of knee hi's in the pile I pick them up and was like these aren't same as the socks I wore. I put them on of course being five they were more like stockings, but the feeling was unbelievable. I was hooked. My mom just thought I was messing around and told me to take them off.

It's threads like this that I get the most affirmation out of. Reading other girl's stories and realizing that they had the exact same experiences as I only strengthens my resolve to be true to my inner woman. And I agree, it never gets old.
    Last edited by Monique65; 01-03-2018 at 10:20 AM.

This thread is amazing! Our stories are all so similar!

As for me: I was 9-10 years old and I went in to my parents' bathroom. My mom's black lace bra draped over the towel rack and instinctively slid it on over my torso (I even used tennis balls to fill the cups LOL). I felt incredible...INCREDIBLE. And no, it never gets old or boring...35 or so years later it's still just as exhilarating and intoxicating. Like others have said, thanks for this affirmation!

Similar to the OP's story...

In 1974, age 13, I stayed home from school one day. My mother was going shopping and decided to wear a skirt, but at the last minute changed into slacks, so the pantyhose came off, and she tossed them on her bedroom floor. I'd always been enthralled with anything nylon, so sure enough, those discarded hose soon found themselves encasing my legs. At the time I had no idea what that feeling was, I just knew that I liked it immensely and craved more of it. As years went by I expanded into wearing some of her clothes she would be bagging up for Goodwill, and I'd snag a few skirts and dresses for myself.

Although I purged a few times since I got married, that desire would always be there, and it eventually would win out and I'd find myself all dressed up, or at least from the waist down or neck down.

Today, at age 56, that's 43 years of wearing pantyhose. And I still find it a thrill to wear them every day! Absolutely NEVER gets old!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

It doesn't get old. Each time feels like it did the first time. It is a sensation difficult to describe. The excitement when you first put the on. Then that wonderful feeling when wearing them, there is nothing to compare it to. Life is good.