Thread: Going for a transformation experiance tonight

Going for a transformation experiance tonight

I'm going on a mini vacation this weekend (a star trek convention) and I decided to go to a transformation experience tonight. The one I have been communicating with at Carla's seems nice, after I think I will go to the movies still dressed.

I figure that vacation is a time to do things you have wanted to and I have wanted to for a long time to get a full transformation and then go out and do something.

I will post any pictures I get

Sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to those pictures

You will enjoy it. Have fun

Hope you have a great time!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

You will love it!

I bet you are so going to enjoy tonight. It all sounds exciting and yes vacation is just for doing what you enjoy. Can't wait for the pictures.

Carla's ... good place. I try to drop in once in a while when I'm in the area just to visit, not for any transformations. The girls I've talked to that have been worked on looked fabulous afterwards.

Best wishes for a great time! I know you will enjoy it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    I had my first transformation experience two weeks ago. Still reveling in it. Relax and have fun. You will be amazed.

Hugs,
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

I just got in from my night out and let me say it was the most fun I have ever had(well except maybe the heels, boy did my feet hurt but loved wearing them). Right from the start I enjoyed it the lady who did the transformation was so friendly, helpful and she did a great job, I really love the outfits she put together.

The outfit I picked was black valvet skirt and pink top(will add pictures when I get home as I am on my phone now)

Some ladies arrived and they all made me feel so relaxed so by the time I left I didn't feel nervous at all.
    The lady who did the make over asked me my female name I did have one I said so she introduced me as Michelle the femme of my name, she was so nice she chased down my lyft ride and then introduced me to the driver as Michelle.
    (If I had support like that around me at home I would be in heaven)

When I got to the theater(which was on the second and third floors of the mall, I was glad there was elevators) I didn't know where to go so I asked someone and they were so polite and told me.

At the concession stand the young man who got me my popcorn referred to me as Ma'am and it made me smile(proves there are some teenagers who very respectful still), the one who took my ticket call Ms.

Then when I was leaving the theater I go lost in the mall and I asked a homeless man how to get out and he told me.

then once I got out lyft would locate me so I asked a couple for help and the gentleman show me how get left to locate me and as they left he said "Have a good night ma'am"

I didn't get one negitve reaction all night, All was positive and I have to confess I had more confidence and relaxed tonight then I have ever had before in my men's clothes.

Not once did I feel uncomfortable or like I wanted to hide in fact it was just the opposite I wanted to stay out and do more, I felt so at peace.

Congratulations Michelle! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like you had a great time and well done for getting out there and feeling confident!

Michelle, sounds like a great time. Even with experience your feet will hurt.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Ah, the Birth of Michelle!

Good story, and I like that you broke it up to make it quite readable. It's experiences like this that often have a lasting impact. Congratulations on making that leap. And yes, heels take practice.