Thread: Pushing things a bit far

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

Pushing things a bit far

The continuing adventures of Sarah

Took a new photo a few weeks ago for work ID; got the new ID this week. I wasn't thinking and did my, "sweet girly pose" in the photo. Oh wow, my skin is so much better compared to my old photo, but my expression...

So wife asked what I wanted to do on our day off together Saturday. I said, "Go to Ross," with a laugh because that's what we do now. I was feeling a bit brave and put on some panties before we left, very basic, but very feminine ones. We had some awesome Sushi, then hit up stores and shopped. We are standing in the skin care section of TJ Maxx and she's just openly talking about what kind of masks we are going to wear, and products that we might use together, still blows my mind. Of course she's become really into skin care and spa stuff with me, but clothes, not so much. I mentioned I wanted something like a night gown, and she was like go ahead, but I could tell it was a bad idea. Still I enjoyed looking at clothes with her and we'd joke about how something would look on her, and then how it would look on me. I picked out some purple leggings and gave them to her to buy me. I tried to buy her all kinds of stuff but she would only let me buy her a couple little things.

On the way home we stop for a bottle of wine. We get home and bring in our bags. She grabs me yanks up my shirt and pulls my light teal panties up. "What are these!" she asks, laughing but a bit annoyed, "Why are your panties prettier than mine?"

"I guess you should buy prettier panties then," I said.

It was a laugh but I could tell she was annoyed. "It was pretty obvious what you were wearing when you bent over to pick the bottle up from the bottom shelf," she said. Later that night we're laying in bed and she asked me nicely to take them off, and well anyway...

Later she asked me not to wear them around her, I promised I wouldn't again. I told her I felt bad about making her uncomfortable and she said she really didn't think I did. I am still in amazement about how far we've come, and how understanding she's become. I wish I could make this part of me go away sometimes just to make her life easier.

My wife was like that when I first came out to her about my CDing. I wore panties to the store and she didn't know how she felt about it. Then I tried wearing them to bed and that was a big no no. Through extensive discussion on it being who I am and how it makes me incredibly happy to do so she finally understood that it didn't effect anything negative about our lives or sex lives. Clothes come off when you do it anyways.

My advice is to be an amazing husband constantly doing nice things for her and complimenting her. Does she hate dishes? Make that your primary chore you do every time. Clean the entire house and continue to communicate with your wife about the importance of your CDing and how much it means every step she does accept along the way. Make her see every upside of who you are and that you're still the person she feel in love with.

My wife asked me the other day "why are you constantly going out of your way to do nice things for me and being so nice to me?" I said "because you're being nice to me by accepting who I am as a person".

Put her needs ahead of yours and what you want to do and she may become more accepting of you. I find it's easier to crossdress when there's a clean house and all her needs are met. Make her happy and you will be happy as well.

Good luck hun! Hope to hear from you in the future with a more accepting SO! 😘

Banned Read only
    Keep your shirt tucked into your pants!!! If not, stay away from colors and go with basic black or white!!

If you don't want your undies to show then wear low cut styles instead of full cuts, or don't wear your pants down around your knees like the thugs do...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think the issue was the fact your panties showed when you bent down.
    Maybe next time wear bikini cut panties and keep your pants pulled up.

Bend at the knees from now on.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for the post, Sarah. Reading "how far you've come" as a married partner, makes me feel so much better about being divorced!

Sherry wouldn't even exist if I still were.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Right, I've only bought panties once, and they were the most generic and cheapest kind, what my wife calls Granny panties. They go way to high for me and they kept working their way past my belt all day. Next time I'm out of town alone I'll get some better ones.

The thing that is funny to me is I usually wear men's bikini briefs which are almost exactly the same as panties, except for the material being a bit harsher and having a double panel in the front. She likes them, of course they don't have the little bow on the front.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Thanks for the post, Sarah. Reading "how far you've come" as a married partner, makes me feel so much better about being divorced!

Sherry wouldn't even exist if I still were.
    Do I detect sarcasm LOL. Honestly in the past I thought a lot about it and I know she has too. The thing is that I totally see her point, I would be pretty freaked out if she was trying to grow a beard, get stronger than me and start dressing like a lumber jack.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, not at all, Sarah. U r obviously happily married. I know this requires rules, limits, and compromises. Maybe I'm a tad bit jealous because I was not happy. My dressing began after we separated 20 years ago. Since then, I've been free to pursue my passions, of which Sherry is a result, with few worries or limits. And, NO compromises!

Altho it is sometimes lonely, your post made me feel incredibly lucky to enjoy the near limitless freedom I do!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well here I am again, its Sunday, time to update my weekly, "what the heck happened this week," post.

So one of my wife's big fears is that I'll get caught and bring shame and embarrassment to everyone who has ever known me. Earlier this week we had some cool nights and I wore tights. I started wearing tights a couple years ago, long before I'd came out, confessed, or whatever that means, to my wife. So I was wearing my tights and a very fancy western shirt and we were laughing about my "Rhinestone Cowboy" look. At 8:00 o'clock at night all the sudden my parents show up. Even though they live across town they rarely ever just randomly show up at our door. Dad asked if I was about to go run, and I said, nahh I just like tights when its cool out. After they left wife was just like, see told ya so.

This weekend we went to a historical reenactment festival and had a great time. I was just mildly in costume, with a lace up peasant shirt, stripped knee socks and beret, with two weeks of not shaving my greying beard one friend said I looked like a cross between Socrates and Picasso. This was really awesome for me because I've always wanted to do this kind of thing but always been to self conscious in the past. I had a great time though I noticed that many men who would pass by would look down at my socks and make a funny face, though only the ones dressed in generic polo shirts and khakis, I think they were jealous.

I kept thinking with all the costumes and the hundreds of men in tights and kilts this would be a great place to cross dress. I saw one person whom I am sure was a CD or TS, though I said hello I did my best to just treat them like everyone else. I spent most of the day walking around looking at all the beautiful historical dresses and gowns.

Had a setback with my wife this weekend as well. She was looking through her Halloween wigs and working on her costume and found where I had ruined one of her wigs, I had done this about 6 months ago. It was a super cheap costume wig. She looked through my stuff to see what kind of wigs I have. She knew that I have bought a few from Amazon. She discovered just how much stuff I've bought and acquired and became upset. Though she did really like my long red wig and "borrowed" it.

Later she was looking for an empty plastic tub in out basement, and in her words, "Every damn time I'd find one I thought should be empty I'd open it up and find it stuffed with panties, bras, shirts, hose, and even a big poofy dress. You've got more bras then me, and prettier ones too, and I don't own a big poofy dress! (she actually has several) She was kidding around at first but I realized she was really angry and felt that I was infringing on her womanhood. Earlier that day I'd made the mistake of strking up a conversation about our great need to recommit to healthy living and get our weights under control, big mistake.

We had a long talk about it and I agreed that I needed to get my stuff under control and not have it spread out all over the basement.

Today I spent the morning dressed up while wife was at work. I trimmed my beard way back but didn't shave, for a few reasons. I worked on several projects and took a few pictures but was very unhappy with my belly which seems to have grown larger since last week. Still really enjoyed the girlie time. Time to go get on the treadmill.
    Last edited by sarah_hillcrest; 10-22-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sarah, It is time to buy yourwife some really pretty panties.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Like BLUE said, get the wife some really pretty panties and maybe some flowers in a matching color! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix