Thread: It's been awhile since it's happened

It's been awhile since it's happened

So last night it happened again. I was supposed to go to my best friend's for dinner. I start to get ready and just can't find the right thing to wear. I call her and tell her I'm not going to make it and I'll just see them at the bar. I knew the dress she was wearing, I settled on the red print, with a simple black shoe. At our table in the bar, that's next to the pool table. Three additional friends come along and join us. There's a DJ, so we are dancing, playing pool it's a party. Really this is normal for me. There are two couples at the bar I don't know, one girl is wearing a peasant top I like and she is like a 10. My best friend asks me to join her out back so she can have a smoke. I grab my bag and out the back we go. This girl followed us out, she grabs my arm . She tells me how beautiful I am and on . I thank her and tell her she is very kind. This has happened to me many times and in front of my best friend. My beast friend like rolls her eyes and says it only took her two hours.

Jean103 congratulations I know now why you were complemented if you looked at least as good as your avatar picture then take the compliments and wear with pride

Thank you Dawn , I took the avatar pic just before the encounter. Some people feel compelled to tell me that they accept me. If I talk to them long enough I usually find there is a LGBT somewhere in their life.

It is always nice when you get a well deserved compliment.

That is so awesome! Very happy for you!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That is so awesome! Very happy for you!!

Glad you had a nice evening and sounds like you've got some supporting friends. You do look good in your avatar maybe you should post a few pictures that are bigger for us older gals.