Thread: Fun family shopping trip

Fun family shopping trip

My wife, son and I were out for lunch and realized we needed to hit Walmart before going home for my son’s picture day. While he was trying on pants my wife informed me she was going to look at purses. She came back with an ok one but said I should see if I see anything better for her. I saw one I really liked but not really her style. I still showed it to her and she said I should get it since I liked it so much.
    Then she was looking at wallets and picked one I did not like so I showed her one I was looking at and she loved it. We hadn’t thought we’d be getting this much so she asked me to grab a cart. So I left to get one and grabbed the purse I liked and a matching wallet.
    So we were then walking through the store and they had a velvety night top and bottom in pink that was adorable. She went over to it (without seeing me notice it) and said “oh I like this!” I had no idea if she meant for her or me. My son looked away and she asked who I thought it was for. I don’t think I really responded just gave her a look and she was like yes it is for you.
    So it was a very fun shopping trip.

Buy a matching set

Glad you got to have fun and get something nice.

My wife and I generally have different tastes but every so often we like the same thing. It is always for her.

Sounds like you have a very supportive wife. Having a supportive wife is great.

You have a great wife!

It is wonderful that your wife is so accepting!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Your wife is amazing