Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: If You Could Be A Girl.....

A surfer girl
    So I could wear those wonderful bikinis 👙

Dame Katherine Grainger, grrr, easy tiger!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Audrey Hepburn at about Breakfast at Tiffanys age. Why would you want to be anyone else?

Daisy

a celebrity... so many to choose from... how about a cartoon celebrity like jessica rabbit. lol or Fabiana Spears (because I would want to keep my private parts... because i love both worlds combined.

If I could snap my fingers and be a gg, I would be me. I don't know who else I could be.

A young Dyan Cannon with the flowing, curly blond hair It is worth watching "Christmas in Connecticut" just to see her in a tight knit dress and pantyhose...

April Rose

Carrie Underwood. Sexy, classy, and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Aspiring Member
    I've always been attracted to female teen pop stars, and currently the biggest one is T Swift, so yeah, Taylor Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by valerie anne View Post
    Pert D cups. Is there such a thing?
    Not for long; I've personally seen a few 'D' pair that could be described as pert, pretty much right after the girl developed 'em, but gravity quickly changed that (this was in my high school days, both girls were either 14 or 15). The only grown women with pert breasts are the ones with the enhanced variety. I guess it really more depends on at what age she physically develops.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 11-24-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would be Monica Bellucci. She is such a beautiful, poised, and classy woman.

It is a magical finger snap and transformation so I feel like I’m allowed to say Dianna Prince, (Wonder Woman) but not the modern one, I’ve always wanted to be Lynda Carter / Wonder Woman.

As with a few have said, I'd be happy to be the female version of myself, with softer hair though... My hair is very wiry.
    Swottie

I would love to dress up in a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I would be Dolly Pardon. I love the makeup, heels, and breasts. She is my ideal woman.

Shirley Manson from the band Garbage. Always loved her style and she’s just such a cool person both on and off stage.

Jayne Mansfield....Dorothy Parker...Hedy Lamar...my god, Hedy Lamar. Eleanor Roosevelt, believe it or not.

If I could do the three wishes thing....maybe. Many people I love would be impacted...I am still the bread winner.

If I woke up tomorrow a female me....well....I have the clothes and shoes...might as well carry my skinny butt to work.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

oh...Dame Judi Dench, and Dame Helen Miren...oh...Helen....

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ginni View Post
    I would be Dolly Pardon. I love the makeup, heels, and breasts. She is my ideal woman.
    And she is the best old soul....a truly wonderful person.

I would definitely have long gorgeous hair...as long as Crystal Gayle's glorious mane.

I would still be me and instead of looking like my father I would like to look like my mother.

I would still be me, but I would look like my Big Sister!