Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A CD's Perfectl Mate

Banned Read only

A CD's Perfectl Mate

Having wondered about this let me present this little scenario which would probably apply more so to 20 to 35 year old couples.

A couple where the woman wanted her mate to wear women's bikini panties 24/7. A bra, girl jeans, shoes and top when at home and dressed in girl clothes to what ever degree to pass or blend when going out. The female presentation was what she wanted to look at, touch and have as a mate. Did not care for her man dressed in male clothes at all. Really wanted the female presentation so they could live as two women but also wanted the male connection when showing affection/ love making.

Does anyone have this type of relationship or know of a couple that does?

Not me. Sounds nice thougg.

I know of one couple. They were married in bridal gowns. Missed the wedding though. I know another couple where both are transitioning, complete role reversal.

I'm a bit short of that I do dress 90+ of the time I'm in the house and she's good with that. A buys things she knows Angie will like. And some times we shop together for Angie.
    Angie

I don't know any. But would like, even at 63, to have a tall wife who would like me dressing part of the time. Wishful thinking. That will be the day there is a blizzard in July here in the midwest!

Aspiring Member
    Nope, not even close for me. I'd love that scenario though, especially if it included a lesbian-like intimate relationship from time to time!

I read of such a relationship in the book "Head Over Heels" by Dr. Virginia Erhardt. The wife preferred her husband to present as female the majority, if not all the time.

I do not personally know of any couples like this.

Yes Please!!! Ready to completely shed my male mode and be submissive and feminine. She can wear the pants !!
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Certainly not my marriage. Is such a marriage or relationship out there, sure. I have seen a u.k. doc of couples dealing with tg, the man being tg with his wife or gf dealing with and or accepting it. One particular couple did have tgis sort of scenario. He proposed to his gg gf en femme during her big bday party, which was mostly a drag party with her being the biggest d.q. diva although she is a natal born female. He is a true tg, not a d.q. was not considering transition but did prefer fem expression. She said yes of course to his proposal. It's rare, very very rare, and not a relationship scenario any of us should expect.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, It sounds like an interesting plot for a movie.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Alice in Wyoming they have 2 seasons winter and July

Lisa I am with ya I am only 16 hrs a day shy of being there I do the housework and she works
    that my friends is how a dadt works I know in my dreams huh???
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have seen such a relationship in a documentary, the awfully titled 'Transvestite Wives', though she was early 20s and he in his late 40s.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    No crudeness intended, but it sounds like you are talking about a chick with a dick and a guys brain. This is something that fantasies a made of. Anything is possible in fantasies, but now the real world creeps in, most women want a guy to look and act like a guy. I can't speak for lesbians, but most I have known are that way because they want a female in every way from the top down. I know of nothing that even comes remotely close.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    We have members of our social group very much in this situation , it's something I personally would like to happen . I've had enough abuse for using wrong labels on this forum so I'll keep quite and just keep crossing my fingers, pulling on wish bones and tossing pennies down the wishing well !

A nice acceptable title would be a complete female companion , and why not ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-17-2017 at 01:33 PM.

I went out with a girl once who may fit that description. We met online. She posted an ad “GG ISO CD” or something along those lines. We Skyped for a little bit before going a couple of dates. This was about 10 years ago. She was 19 if I remember correctly. Nice girl, but even then she was too young for me. Kind of immature. Plenty of drama. She only posted the ad and went out with me to make her “ex-boyfriend” jealous. She had a kid with this guy who was maybe androgynous when they first going out and he/she got more confused as time went on and wanted to transition full time and I think that’s when he/she broke up with her. She claims that she was attracted to CD’s and didn’t even mind taking on a more masculine role. (She wanted to pay for dinner on the second date). Like I said, lots of drama. We were supposed to go on a third date but she canceled and I never pursued after that.

There was a couple that I knew. This was super weird though. TG woman in her early 20s was involved with a 16 year old girl. The 16 year old’s parents were ok with it. They were together for a few years.

Another couple: MTF woman and FTM man.

honestly it doesn't sound the least bit appealing to me. I'd like to dress when I want to and not dress when I don't want to and I want a wife is is understanding and sympathetic, but certainly not one who doesn't accept and cherish the man I am.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why would anyone want to be forced to do something?

I agree Tracii - I wouldn't mind if my SO LOVED IT when I dressed and encouraged it, but not sure I want to be forced or pressured to do it. Plus, yeah I kind of like being able to take it all off and be a guy for a while....

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Yeah I hate to sound like a jerk but this just doesn't set quite right with me. There is of course nothing wrong with fantasy, it just seems so self centered which I feel is a huge problem for me and probably most of us. I would not want my mate to be a sex worker, or the summation of my fantasy.

I would like a mate that challenges me, but is sympathetic to my issues, that is not closed minded and intolerant, but not a rug for me to walk on. In specifics I would like to be free to dress within an accepted amount that we have mutually agreed on, something I'm slowly working towards in real life.

My wife and I are that way but not quite to the extent that you are envisioning. Kids don't allow it.

For me, a CD's perfect mate, or anyone's perfect mate, is one that accepts them for who they are. I would not want my wife to want me to wear panties. I just want and need her to accept that I do.

I dress almost 24/7/365 now with a supportive wife. This isn't because my wife is forcing me to dress. I started cross dressing when I was 6, met my wife after I knew that I am a cross dresser. My wife supports my dressing. She buys me panties every Christmas and birthday and father's day (my daughters did the same before their passing). When shopping she will point out clothing for me. She knows not to try to force me to do anything.
    I told my wife that I would stop when she caught me many years ago. My wife told me that there was no way that she would ask me not to be me.

i dress pretty much all the time and my wonderful supporting wife accepts me for who i am. I think i hit the marriage lottery.

Banned Read only
    Let me help clarify and add a little more. The woman in this scenario prefers being with another woman to that of a man, they share girl things such as shopping, girl talk, clothes, girl movies and things that guys aren't into. She also is attracted to a woman's shape and how women look in clothes. She just prefers another woman's company and intimacy (non sexual) of another woman, she is not a lesbian and enjoys affection and sex with a male. Complicated isn't it. Women are more gentle and they connect better with each other like on the same page with each other, women are from Venus and men are from Mars, their minds are so different. She has found a very special type of man that likes to dress and live as a woman and make love to a woman, his choice and preference to live as a woman, not forced or coerced by her in any way. This is what both like, want and enjoy.

Now to explain wanting him to wear panties 24/7, she wants him to be feminine all the time and this would allow him to be/do this for her and go to work as a male. Looking at him in male underwear is not appealing at all where colorful, nylon, skimpy panties show off his body and privates in a feminine way she really likes.

I know of a couple like this, they are very happy.

I almost have a girl like that. We do a lot going out as two women. but she want me to dress as a male for for at least three days out of the week. But I live four days a week fem and it was my birthday today and I was fem all day and we went out and had a great time.
    Part Time Girl