Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics of me

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Thanks, Tristen. Glad you think so!
    My mum isn't happy about the short hair. I do feel bad, as I knew she always wanted a girl, but instead ended up with two boys. She dressed me girlie and gave me dolls when I was younger, but I outgrew that. I think it was too much, too young. I never wanted to be a princess; I wanted to be a rock star or a baseball player, perhaps a professional stargazer. I wanted to be Michael Jackson (that was before he got quite so odd) or George Harrison.
    I do feel bad, but this is who I am. I'm the same as I've always been... And I hope she can come to accept that a little better, and maybe even understand it.
    Actually, I didn't mind my hair long and stuff, but as I said, anything remotely girlie gives me away. So I felt I needed short hair, even though I'd prefer a more 'metalhead' look. I wanna look like Yngwie. Or perhaps David Bowie.

Yngwie:

Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

yngwie rock*sings*you'll never remember. i'll never forget.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Samanthajay!
    Excellent! The lightning strikes, cracking the night... I'm not the same anymore. Thunder and spark in the heart of the dark. I feel a Rising Force!

Tristen: Glad you like the site!
    No probs re the name: you can call me absolutely anything you want, really.
    Abraxas or any shortening thereof, Eddie, Freddie, Ben, Benny, Benjamin, Alex, Demian, Demmy, Courtney (my given name), Court, Courts, Cor, Corbyn, Cor, Jaxon, RC, Ringo, Montruex, MJ...

Anything. Those have all been nicknames for me at one time or another. I'm not picky.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Samanthajay!
    Excellent! The lightning strikes, cracking the night... I'm not the same anymore. Thunder and spark in the heart of the dark. I feel a Rising Force!

Tristen: Glad you like the site!
    No probs re the name: you can call me absolutely anything you want, really.
    Abraxas or any shortening thereof, Eddie, Freddie, Ben, Benny, Benjamin, Alex, Demian, Demmy, Courtney (my given name), Court, Courts, Cor, Corbyn, Cor, Jaxon, RC, Ringo, Montruex, MJ...

Anything. Those have all been nicknames for me at one time or another. I'm not picky.
    the moon is bright on a vodoo night
    your love is poison it feels so right
    vodoo
    vodoo
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

World at War
    Rich and poor
    Burn in Hell
    Hear doomsday's bells
    Ringing loud
    I see black clouds.
    We are making Lucifer so proud!
    Blind leading the blind; no- one sees the seventh sign.
    We're left behind.

razor eater
    he"ll never ever die
    razor eater
    he'll never ever die.

Now it's so clear
    What I always feared
    To walk the lonely road without you
    And though I'm afraid
    It's never too late
    Now's the time to make my dream come true...

*du du dun dundundundun du du dun dundundundun*

ahhh im getting confused because i listen to so much stuff i ran out of yngwie stuff. i listen to to much metal.

Hehe
    Um... Okay, how about some Queen? Not metal, but... Ya know...

Lessee
    Something real romantic:

On such a breathless night as this
    Upon my brow the lightest kiss
    I walked alone.
    And all around the air did say
    My lady soon will stir this way
    In sorrow known.

The White Queen walks and the night grows pale.
    Stars of lovingness in her hair.
    Needing-- unheard
    Pleading-- one word
    So sad my eyes
    She cannot see.

im just a boy boy nobody likes me.
    hes just a poor boy from a poor family
    spared in his life from his monstrosity.
    easy come easy go will you let me go
    miss mila no we will not let him go
    let him go
    miss mila we will not let him go
    let him go

Are you gonna take me home tonight?
    Oh, down beside that red firelight?
    Are you gonna let it all hang out?
    Fat- bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round
    I was just a skinny lad
    Never knew no good from bad
    But I knew life before I left my nursery.
    Left alone with big fat Fanny,
    She was such a naughty nanny
    Heap big woman, you made a bad boy outta me!
    Hey hey!

i am immortal
    i have inside me blood of kings
    i have no rival
    no one man is my equle

ther shall be only one

There's no time for us
    There's no place for us
    What is this thing that builds our dreams yet slips away from us?
    Who wants to live forever?

There's no chance for us
    It's all decided for us
    This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us.

Who dares to love forever
    When love must die?

But touch my tears with your lips
    Touch my world with your fingertips.

And we can have forever
    And we can love forever
    Forever is our today

Who wants to live forever
    Forever is our today
    Who waits forever, anyway?

My God, Brian May is brilliant.

that he is

Absolutely!

One of my favorite's! And Freddie...Wow what a singer we lost when we lost him

Yeah.
    Has anyone seen the Queen musical 'We WIll Rock You'?
    I saw it in London, and it was AMAZING!!!

I have heard of it but not sure when it will get to Broadway. Isn't it in Las Vegas?

Yeah, it's in Las Vegas.
    Not sure about broadway, but it'll soon do a tour of the US.
    Next year, I think, it'll be in more cities.
    I wanted to audition for the Vegas show but only found out about the auditions 3 days before the show.
    Tickets are bloody expensive ($80- $113 range) but well worth it.
    Of course, in Moscow, the tickets cost $1000 US. Brian's looking into why they cost so much. Pointless if no- one's gonna be able to afford to see it, right?

I am looking forward to a US tour. Just hope they'll come near NY or NJ. Maybe you should try to audition when they do the touring company.
    I can not see how anyone could afford such an outrageous ticket price, especialy in Russia. Sounds like Capialism has really come to the New Russia!

I might audition, if I can find out in enough time.
    The problem is, I'm not experienced in theatre. I've only been in one musical, and that was in the 9th grade.
    I'm an experienced singer, and a good enough actor, but I'm just not sure I'd make the cut. I could probably make the chorus, though.
    And, if I auditioned, I'd get to meet Brian. If I made it in, I'd get to hang out with him all the time! Grooooooovy!

Hopefully they'll start the tour soon. I'm pretty sure it starts sometime next year. I'm sure they'll go to NY. I think they might be on Broadway in a couple of years :-D

What do you have to lose?? If you try and get it then its a gain AND get to meet Brian! FANTASTIC If you try and didn't get it, atleast you said you tried!!
    Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Rene

Alright. If I find out about the auditions early enough and can afford to get to the place where auditions are being held.

People have been trying to convince me to try out for American Idol. Ha!

Good for you
    If I see anything about auditions I will forward them to you. My ex girlfriend was on the stage (only community theater) but I was always looking at websites for her to audition and I have a few of those sites saved. She even auditioned for Radio City Music hall Christmas show. She didn't get it but she was thrilled that she did try out on the "great stage".
    I'm not too sure about Idol though. Seems they just want a certain type rather than someone with talent. Just one person's thoughts

You look great, definatly pass as male actualy you look more male than me in drab.