Thread: Well...

Well...

For the last several months I’ve been dressing for my hour drive every morning heading to work. I’ve quite enjoyed the time, and have stopped at two gas stations when needing a drink or gas. This morning (5:15am) I drove into the Casey’s gas station on the outskirts of town ( about 10 minutes from where I live) and walked in to pick up an energy drink and throw twenty dollars into my tank. Normally I’m pretty quick trying to get in and out without pulling to much attention.

However, today.. a gentalman decided he wanted to purchase twenty or so scratch off lottery tickets.. when there was only one register open. I waited patently behind him with no problem. He even offered to let me go first because the clerk was having trouble with some cards. She had already done a few and couldn’t wipe the register. That wasn’t a problem either. What was is the fact that while waiting in line (right next to the main entrance mind you) my sister-in-laws friend strolled in. In case anyone forgot or hasn’t paid attention to my username. I am 7ft tall... that’s extremely hard to miss. We made eye contact and she just walked to the back of the store. I’ve always gone early thinking most people I know would still be asleep and the closest store I go to is the complete opposite end of town from where I live.

So basically, in case this sounds like rambling. I am 99% certain I have been found out. Now don’t get me wrong, that’s not the reason I’m making this post. Had it been my friend or even my family I wouldn’t care less. But it was the friend of my fiancées side. I know there was always that risk, again not the big issue here. But I am stressed/annoyed.

So the main point to this. A few different things may happen. She might not have realized it was me (doubtful) in which case - life goes on. She might not care (hopeful) seeing as she didn’t say/do anything. She could end up telling my sister-in-law (probable) - which means my fiancées Family finds out because they tell each other EVERYTHING. I feel like the last one is most likely to happen, this could go either way, only time will tell. I know my fiancée hadn’t wanted anyone to know as this is fairly new to us (6 months or so) but we’ll just have to wait and see how things pan out I suppose.

TL;DR - typical someone saw me I would rather had not post. Waiting to see the outcome.

Well .... hang on, girl, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. I bope things work out okay for you.

Wow! I thought i was super tall, at six foot six!! I stick out like a scarecrow the few times i have been out! This could not lead to any problems, or could possibly. I am surprised you have never told your fiance' . It is always a good thing to tell her before heading to the altar, rather than get married and she finds out you kept this secret from her later, and there is really big, trouble. As difficult as this will be, it beats her finding out later, and possibly leaving you. I as a 63 yo never married, always rejected broken hearted tall single older man man, know how utterly difficult it is to find a single woman that will agree to be friends and date. Still waiting here, as i grow old alone yet.. I advise you to do a very difficult, but courageous thing. Have the talk with her before you go further! In the LONG RUN, it will be the VERY BEST for you and her, though SHE MAY CALL IT ALL OFF. It TAKES GREAT COURAGE TO DO THIS, and maybe have to lose the relationship. But it is the RIGHT, and COURAGEOUS thing to do.. I have lost a number of possible relationships, because I confided that i dress! Not fun, but better than married and then the marriage over!! My heart goes out to you, fellow very tall man who also like to get all dolled up as the tall lady i never had a chance for! Better tell her, and let whatever happens pass. Who know? She might be tolerant and not want to break it off! Whatever happens, it takes strength and guts to let her know in a heartfelt talk.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-17-2017 at 05:32 PM.

How were you dressed? Did you have a wig and makeup on? Still possible she didn't recognize you. It's amazing what people don't see when they are not looking for it. Just a thought. Either way, it's not the end of the world, even though it may feel that way. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hope your safe...time will tell !!!

Alice, my fiancée has known for the last 6+ months. She isn’t the concern, the rest of her family is. My fiancée is 100% accepting but we hadn’t intended on telling either side of the family.

Patti, I had on skinny jeans with hip pads and a blouse with breast forms. No makeup or wig ( don’t own wigs.) my hair has grown quite a bit since we last saw each other. I hadn’t considered that. And I didn’t have makeup on because I change before going into work. It’s 100% male mode there haha.

Good to hear that Emily!! Good for you! It may go ok! Sorry for the lecture!

I hope things turn out ok. I'm with Patti on this people sometimes see things that just don't dawn on them. Even me not out I've seen people I've known a long time and I'll be in line at the grocery store and they come and go with out ever saying hello. Many have one way vision. You can always deny it and then the matter should be closed. Hopefully it didn't dawn on him that it was you.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The only ones opinion that should matter is your fiancee.
    If her family finds out what would happen really? They would think you were gay is that the problem?
    You married their daughter so its obvious you aren't gay so why worry?
    You are letting your imagination run wild right now just let it go because what is done is done no amount of worrying is going to change it.
    I agree with Patti.
    I looked my son in law eye to eye in a clothing store and he has never said a word in 10 years.
    My Daughter would have had no problem asking and she has not said a word either.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-17-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    How long did that eye contact last? A nano second or full on eyeballing. People do miss things, I know I do so it could go either way. Hope the fall out isn't too bad.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    you shouldn't have taken the risk of going out in public if you're so concerned about being outed.

Silver Member
    How many other 7' tall women have you seen in your area? You were busted. Good luck with the eventual outcome, sister.

Diane, it felt like a forever! But in reality it was probably a second to two max.

Májenla, it’s not that I’m concerned about being outed. I pointed that out already. It was more of a shocker than anything. I don’t see more than a handful of people between 5:00-6:00am.

Jenny, my thoughts exactly! I’m definitely Not one to blend.

-UPDATE-
    Haven’t yet heard from anyone. I was at their house yeterday picking up my kids after work but my sister-in-law was not home. When my fiancée got home around 11:00pm she hadn’t mentioned anything either. So far in the clear. Here’s to hoping the next few days go the same!

Because no one else has asked ... I'm assuming no heels, right? I know some tall girls like to wear heels so they can REALLY be up there ...

Alice, I used to know a lovely DQ back in California that was 6'6 in bare feet. Danielle had legs that went all the way up to THERE, which put her ass somewhere above my waistline. (Poor short me at 5'8" ...). On top of that, she never wore anything lower than 4"-5" heels. The legs on this girl ..... The amusing thing was, Danielle could shoot pool like nobody's business - she'd run the table four, five, six times, bam bam bam. Kick those heels off, she'd be lucky to make more than two shots in a row.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 10-18-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    you shouldn't have taken the risk of going out in public if you're so concerned about being outed.
    ^this. Even if no one recognized you, there would certainly be word of a 7 foot crossdresser around. Seeing as there are only even a few 7 foot tall MEN in any area, that would quickly spread the word that one of them is a crossdresser. So you would already be suspect by someone, whether you know them well, or not.

My own opinion is that people who go out in public crossdressed, secretly WANT to be out. So you're likely going to get your wish. Of course, you MIGHT get away with it by saying you were trying out to see if you could get away with it for Halloween, but in general, few men choose 'dressing up as a woman' for Halloween.

Anyway, good luck. The genie's out of the bottle.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It has been several days since this occurred and I feel comfortable saying there have been no events!
    Now I’m assuming that eye contact was all on my side, or she truely didn’t realize it was me. (At least that’s what I hope haha)
    I have been to the sister-in-laws house every day( they watch our kids) and no one has brought anything up.

Here’s a random body pic to show what I was wearing that day.
    E0641A70-BE5B-44CF-881E-8950963FD08E.jpg

Well...that's good news. All's well that ends well.
    Like a lady

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad all is well I wouldn't worry about it.

Good Luck!!!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/