Thread: Transition to a long time dream .

Transition to a long time dream .

Always had a maternal side as a youngster, playing dress up with my sister and friends. Have a picture of me from Mom ,me in a dress. It never crossed my mine what was happening then, strict upbringing . When at teenage years, I started to notice women as they looked great and beautiful. I envied them and I would have liked to been born in the other sex. I was for a long time crossdressing in hiding and ashamed for a while. After I got married, I knew I had to be honest and tell the wife. One day we went shopping and I had a long sweet talk in the car and explained to her my story. In the store we shopped and she help me choose some lingery, a top and skirts, I felt like a kid in a candy store.Now we go shopping together and dress at home but am learning make up and the rest. Never went out fully dressed but out with lipstic, bra and panties underdressed. I find this group interesting and hope to enjoy your company.

Welcome to the forum! Happy for you to have such an understanding and caring wife. Youre going need to get a bigger closet with your new wardrobe lol

Thanks Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta225 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Happy for you to have such an understanding and caring wife. Youre going need to get a bigger closet with your new wardrobe lol

Hi Rayleen and welcome. There's a wealth of knowledge and great people to share it here. I can't possibly say how much I've learned in my time here.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Hi and welcome, Rayleen! Jocelyn said it for me! Great place to learn a lot! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote; "I felt like a kid in a candy store". I understand totally, I get within 25 feet of a lingerie store, or department, and that is exactly how I feel. I want to buy something, or at least browse, which can lead to buying something. I can see why women like to go shopping together, I like to shop with my wife, whether it is for me, or her.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Hi everyone, I also like to shop online like Amazon for clothing and got me a short hair wig from another online place. Now looking at make up ..I already help my wife to applying it to learn. We both ordered a new blouse. Its addictive and exciting as it must be for all of you.

Welcome aboard

Welcome Rayleen! This is a great place to share and learn. Just be careful - wives might be more tolerant of a MIAD (man in a dress) husband, but seeing you too realistic might be more than she can handle. My wife was fine for decades of occasional hose, heels, lingerie at bedtime, but when I wanted even a bit more she went into DADT (don't ask Don't tell) and I got pretty good at makeup. She tried very hard to accept and even finally saw pictures of me fully made up - and it wrecked her. She admitted I was beautiful enough to be a model and no matter what I look like now, she still sees that image and is turned off. She knows it will never go away.
    So go at your wife''s pace but still it may swing wildly.
    Hugs, Ellen

Rayleen Welcome aboard !! glad to have you here Rayleen slow down and take a breath I know it all seems to good to be true right now and you want all these things
    slow down and get them when you can don't kill the bank and over spend it is easy to do if you let it. Rein in the temptation if you don't it might upset your wife and in turn guess what you get the short end of the stick so to speak.

This is just my 2 cents

but take care and have fun

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Quote Originally Posted by LeannS View Post
    Rayleen Welcome aboard !! glad to have you here Rayleen slow down and take a breath I know it all seems to good to be true right now and you want all these things
    slow down and get them when you can don't kill the bank and over spend it is easy to do if you let it. Rein in the temptation if you don't it might upset your wife and in turn guess what you get the short end of the stick so to speak.

This is just my 2 cents

but take care and have fun

Leann
    Great advice, thanks I intend to do that . a slow and enjoying process ...

I welcome you also, may you have a long and enjoyable stay.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like your comment, everything here is a gamble somewhat and communication so far in our relationship was always great and open to each other .