Thread: In a pretty good place

In a pretty good place

So I already posted Sunday’s family adventure shopping but the day before I saw the local BDSM club was having a gender bending night. It was really last minute and thought damn that would have been fun! Told my wife about it and she decided I was going. She honestly moved heaven and earth to make it happen.

I had a fantastic time, I was pretty much a wall flower but talked to a bunch of people and had a great time.

Next weekend is the local Halloween get together and again my wife is doing a lot of heavy lifting for me to go ( I mean a LOT, including freezing her butt off Saturday night). Can anyone believe Jamie’s let loose two Saturdays in a row?

For most of the time I have been exploring my feminine side it’s frankly been a struggle for me (a lot of, I guess you would call it, self hatred). My wife has honestly been more accepting than I have. I told her tonight that I am finally in a good place and she just looked relieved.

Hugg your wife and let her help define you. She is very, very special

Banned Read only
    I would suspect living with you may have been rather intolerable if your wife had to do some serious pushing to get you out the door. The forum has been full of comments CD-ers have made about being moody, depressed, etc when unable to express themselves. You're fortunate to have a wife who encourages and reassures you.

The heavy lifting isn’t getting me out of the house. More arranging things for our son so I can. Last Saturday was the first time I got dressed with him in the house, which was really nerve wracking.

And next weekend he is away, I will be with him Friday night but she is coming out to take my place so that I can go out.

What can I say I am very very lucky to have her.

Yes Jamie I believe you are in a pretty good place, you are very fortunate to have a supporting wife. Treat her good as she's a keeper.

I love how you put it "Good Place." It is great to be there enjoy and as others have said a supporting wife is wonderful.

A big hug for your wife and I hope her encouragement is a success.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good place and wonderful wife! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeCD View Post
    For most of the time I have been exploring my feminine side it’s frankly been a struggle for me (a lot of, I guess you would call it, self hatred). My wife has honestly been more accepting than I have. I told her tonight that I am finally in a good place and she just looked relieved.
    So true for many of us. So happy for you.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Your lady is awesome Jaime .Buy that girl some flowers hun.
    Angie

So happy for you. It must be wonderful to have that kind of support.

Just one thing,

Does your wife have a sister? 😀