Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partner and advice

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jess, I'm not sure your argument, "I sleep better in a nighty", is going to sit well with her. And, I'm having a hard time believing u can't find a substitute.

Why is THAT the only item she objects to u wearing? I'd like to hear her answer to that. Maybe it's just because that's the one thing u want? This sounds like a pissing contest with your SO.

I'm guessing u both have other unresolved issues. Maybe this nighty thing is just the one thing u both decided to hang your hats on?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Here's an old thread about how to tell your partner by a GG that has plenty of relevant information:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ner&highlight=

Perhaps both of you are using an oversimplified code, with a standoff on a simple thing- the nighty, which actually represents an unresolved, much larger and more complex issue! The unspoken and important question is how feminine can you be and have it still make sense to your wife. This is a long and complicated thing, and won't even necessarily be resolved in a decent conversation- so many of us end up with DADT. But read up as suggested and search 'my SO' - it will help get you started and avoid unnecessary conflict growing.
    We are all beautiful...!

Ask for what you need. Don't make assumptions, don't read her mind. Just ask.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.