Thread: Inspiring story on YouTube

Inspiring story on YouTube

I don't know if any of you girls have seen this but search Angie and Joey king tlc, for a lovely story we can all be inspired by
    https://youtu.be/lS4SAyndOxo

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I am sure it would be an inspiration for many on here, but to tell you truthfully it did not inspire me at all. Once she mentioned about being on hormones, I somewhat lost interest. It is just another show about someone in the process of transitioning. Perhaps the lack of interest is created cause these type of shows are like a dime a dozen now days or the fact that I have many transitioning friends that share their stories over and over again. It is too common for me to go “WoW” about it, maybe 10 years ago I would have been intrigued cause of the transgender spin.

It might be more relevant for me as my wife is from Philippines and we lived there for a few years. To be able to walk freely there is amazing. Sure they are rich and influential but I could only dream of being in her situation. My wife is strong and accepting but their relationship is really nice in my opinion.

Scarlett mention that they are 'rich and influential'. That says it all for me as if this was a couple who were poor and struggling living in a we town/village somewhere, no one would be interested in their story and the response would certainly not be so positive and loving.

That is an inspiring story, regardless of socio-economic-geo considerations. Saw it a few months ago. Maybe get a car from them?
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

cute story..

Actually funny story my wife made me aware of them and said jokingly if you had 40million dollars you could do that too. I asked what money has to do with it? She said we'll if you have that much money it doesn't matter what other people think or do. Not sure that's 100_% right in western culture but she does have a point. It made me think though if I had the means would I go that far? My answer is yes I would love to go to bed every night as Scarlett and not have to look at an ugly man in the mirror when I woke up. I know it wouldn't be easy but a lovely dream regardless

I agree money talks and has many followers. If you got the dough you can pretty much do about anything. The story is inspiring but Princess Chantal said these are becoming more common place now days. I've seen several on the news channel doing specials about transitioning still intrigues me but not shocking any more if you got the money honey one can go for it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Scarlett, That was interesting to watch.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Scarlet., good story to watch and those two are so in love.
    Part Time Girl

It is a great watch. Angie is a member of this forum. Angiemead12.

Both lead a privileged life. It would be great to see them advocating for the transgender community, especially those who are not privileged. Instead, most of what I've seen (videos) is around shopping and driving expensive cars. If I'm wrong, please link me to an episode not all about them, instead it's about helping a trans person who is struggling. I honestly want to follow them but not to watch their fancy dinner parties. Thanks.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.