Thread: A Near Miss

A Near Miss

My wife tolerates the odd wearing of her panties at time but is not happy with the idea of me dressing. I imagine like a lot of others in the forum I get the odd opportunity to dress. Well, I recently bought from the local Tesco's a T shirt nightie, full briefs and a pair of shoes. I had some time alone and was thinking about dressing but as I wasn't feeling well I decided against it. Just as well for my wife arrived home.I had gotten her work hours wrong. Anyone else had a lucky escape or unexpected arrival when dressed or getting dressed?
    Last edited by CDJoyce; 10-19-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Silver Member
    How would she react if you were to appear before her wearing something feminine you bought for yourself?

Hi, Suzanne! She would get angry and keep coming back to it in conversation when we're alone. I think she regards all crossdressers as flambouyant drag queens. I have tried to explain that I think womens' clothes are nice but conversation hasn't really progressed beyond that. It seems odd to her that I admire the clothes of the women we know. I often see women in clothes I'd love to be able to wear. There are just so nice. I'd better stop I've started to ramble. Sorry.
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-20-2017 at 10:25 AM. Reason: There is no reason the quote the post preceding yours

Joyce,
    Yes. It was a decade ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday.
    I was spending a day dressed, working in my home office. Wife & kids were away at High School.
    My 17 year old son began feeling ill, drove himself home & tried to sneak up on me. Well I heard him coming & being basically trapped, I shut & locked the door. Being a smart kid he found the key & started to open the door. Thankfully I heard him & was pushing against the door when he tried to open it. We wrestled with the door and I was able to keep it shut.
    After a while I was able to convince him that since he was sick, he needed to go to his room.
    He did and after some time, I quietly crept downstairs to undress & shower.

Too close a call for comfort.. Hope you never have one that close.

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Dynamite, you need to sort this out before it blows up in your face. I'm talking from experience. Hope it works out better for you then it did for me.

Text from spouse that sister-in-law was dropping something by the house, I was in a black lace slip, heels and curly wig. Changed quickly and came into the living room to see her pulling into the driveway.

Reality Check
    If your plan is to keep your dressing hidden from someone who lives in the same home as you or has keys to that home, you need to know that it's not a matter of "if" you get caught it's "when" you get caught.

Yea, if they are in another state for a week, you may be safe but if they are at work or school, there's no guarantee they won't come home early.

You might as well tell them now and get it over with.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Hi Joyce, Some women may eventually come around and others will NEVER come around.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There was the time--when a cop rang the bell and knocked. They were looking for the parolee who had rented a room in the nighbor's house, listing it as her address. But she had disappeared long ago. I got redressed quick and went outside to talk, and explain how I barely remembered her purple car.
    There was the time my wife came home early--I was in the basement wearing her wedding dress. I stashed it somewhere and came upstairs nude.
    There was the time my wife was at choir practice. Piano player was sick--she came home an hour early: "What are you doing wearing my clothes!"
    I had to come out to her.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I was nearly caught any number of times first by my parents and later by my wife before I was actually caught. Sometimes the dysphoria requires more than we can give it. I guess it comes from wanting to squeeze every possible moment out of any opportunity to dress.

When I first saw the title of this thread I was thinking it was going to be a story about someone who almost passed and was nearly seen as a "Miss".
    Last edited by Sarah Doepner; 10-21-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: one more thought
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    CDJoyce,
    All this is going full circle for me .
    Over the years this was was nearly an everyday problem with one of my family members , eventually it has to end , we aren't going to stop so coming out is the only option . We then go through compromises and DADT in one form or another, we are the losers , our inner feelings and needs being suppressed, suffering inside to please everyone else . Many of us eventually turn to counselling because we eventually can't live with it to the point of not functioning in some cases .
    My wife and I have now accepted separation is the only logical and amicable way out . I'm still in a DADT situation until I move into a new home so have decided to dress less or at least not be put in the awkward situation of being caught, I no longer feel shame and guilt so I'm being patient until I can be clear of this lack of acceptance . To dress to my level and my rules is worth waiting for . This way I retain respect from my family because I still need and want to be there for them .

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Not me, I'm lucky to have a supportive SO.

A Cding friend of mine has an SO that is a nurse and works until 11 PM. My friend, who was secretive about her CDing would dress in the evening and get undressed before her SO came home from work. One night she fell asleep on the couch fully dressed and her SO came home and discovered her secret. I guess it was pretty shocking at first, but her SO became quite supportive after a while.

Moral of the story; don't dress while drowsy!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

"My wife tolerates the odd wearing of her panties at time but is not happy with the idea of me dressing."

My first question was, did you know she was this intolerant before you got married?
    And what do you mean by "the idea of dressing"?

My SO didn't care if I dressed when she wasn't around but that eventually changed and she now doesn't mind when I dress around her. In fact we've made trips in public together dressed. So big change and life is good. Perhaps with open honest dialogue and lots of it, things will change for you.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Joyce, Some women may eventually come around and others will NEVER come around..
    BUT..A wife is far less apt to come around if it starts out on the wrong foot ! And I doubt the OP can explain her desires..So,until the OP sorts out the "why" part of the story,better not get caught playing in the fantasy..