Right...
It seems to me that most TG people (male and female) fancy women. I fancy men. But... That's not it. Actually I was puzzling over the reason for this, if anyone cares to offer their explanation.

My real puzzling thing I've been thinking about is that lesbians, who fancy women, and female TGs who fancy men seem to dress the same. It's odd, because well... I don't know really what I'm trying to say. Em... There's a big blur there. It just seems that there is a big blur between all female alternative type people. The dress, the look, generally the way they act, etc.
Trying to pass as a bloke, I really want to look like a feminine looking man. Which is weird, because most FTM want to look more like just guys.
I want to look like David Bowie, or some of the glam rock/ hair metal bands. Which is tough for me, because while I am now able to pass, if I have any single bit of 'feminine' anything (long hair, shiny earrings, eyeliner, any of that heavy metal stuff) I'm automatically GIRL. And it pisses me off. Like, I want to be a boy transvestite. I think I would be.

Here's my theory: If I had been born a male, I would still be a transvestite. I don't necessarily know whether I would fancy men or women, but I definitely think I'd be TV. Anybody have an opinions or anything to add to this incredibly confusing spiel I've just spat all over the computer screen? Or am I just a mad fool with no idea of what I'm talking about?

--Eddie