Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone gone out wearing nail polish in guy mode?

I've worn nail polish in male-mode many times. Almost always bright red. Men never say anything to me, but I've had several nail-polish discussions with women. One of the most interesting was when I was flying back from Las Vegas after spending a week there fully en femme the entire time. She looked at my hands and said, "Were you performing in Las Vegas?" I answered that I wasn't, and she said "Just having fun then?" Oh yeah! Lots of fun!

I went on a vacation for two weeks and wore polish. I received several compliments, the best was the guy from the party store, told me he us horrible with faces but would never forget nails like mine.

I have been getting my toes done all the way for a couple of years now. All the way with bright red polish. the first time the lady looked puzzled, but ever after she just smiles and does the polish like everyone else. I love the bright red polish it is so sexy. I also shave my legs and get looks when they do the leg massage. I love it, (the attention).
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

my toe nails are a nice shade of pink all the time