Thread: Nudist beach, gender expression?

Nudist beach, gender expression?

I've been lately in a beach, Black's Beach, California, La Jolla San Diego county.
    It's a public beach not just nudist. All kinds of people, some couples, mostly guys and guys. I'd had the experience before to enjoy naked in a beach but mostly with no people, just my wife and kids when toddler but being in a beach with more people naked has been a nice experience but I couldn't feel expressing my female gender, except for my long hair, I wasn't the only guy with long hair, I missed a way to express my feminity. Some girls in topless. I wear the low part of a bikini but it wasn't a femine figure so I prefer be naked.
    Thoughts? Similar experiences?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Been to a couple of nudists camp grounds in the middle of Texas when my wife and I were way younger. One in particular wasn't a camp ground or nudist resort just north of Austin. Being in college and younger we had heard that a well known country singer hung out there playing his guitar and singing.... We never did get to hear him but we did enjoy the relaxed feeling of being totally nude swimming and sun bathing. When we started having kids we quit going to any of the nudists resorts, now that all the kids are gone we are too old and wrinkled that we no longer care to go..You are right there's not many ways to express your feminine identity in a nude place. Even a bikini bottom when worn would be hard to hide the manly parts. It's probably best to just enjoy the sun but wear your female sun screen or maybe lay on a pink towel.

Silver Member
    You could wear a ribbon in your hair, or some feminine jewelry, or do some feminine body painting.

Jaylyn, you shouldn't let being older stop you. The whole idea is that your body doesn't matter, they should be accepting of you as-is. From what I understand, most at resorts, clubs etc. are older anyway.

I have been to one in Texas at Travis lake. My ex girlfriend and I went. It was a total nude and it is supported by the Texas park system. So you have to be nude there. I don't think kids are allowed.
    Part Time Girl

In the late 70s and 80s I went several times to what was called "Moonstone beach" ( Believe it or not..lol) In Rhode Island since my family at the time had a small beach house near there. I was between 18-26 then. Good times on the beach or a friends boat partying. In my experience, It was a relaxed setting, and not sexual in any way really. It sounds like a safe way to express yourself....keeping in mind that you might see someone you know

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    You are right there's not many ways to express your feminine identity in a nude place. Even a bikini bottom when worn would be hard to hide the manly parts.
    I tuck 24/7 and it's not a big deal to hide my male parts but lacking of femine hips a bikini without the top doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    You could wear a ribbon in your hair, or some feminine jewelry, or do some feminine body painting.
    that's a good idea, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by FrannGurl
    ....keeping in mind that you might see someone you know
    I don't think on it, thanks for the advice, but if we meet friends and they are naked, well we're more friends, if they are not, it'd be the opportunity to , may be improve our friendship, lol
    Last edited by Pat; 10-23-2017 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Fix quote tags

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I would say, start with something simple. Like hormones and implants, Vanessa.
    Folks mite not notice the other fem equipment u don't have.

Or, leave the naked beaches to TS's that have gone all way!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I prefer to be alone, we have nude beaches, and it feels nice for a long walk feeling the wind caress you.

Q - At a nudist beach, how can you tell if someone's a crossdresser?
    A - Lipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Grandy View Post
    I've been lately in a beach, Black's Beach, California, La Jolla San Diego county.
    It's a public beach not just nudist. All kinds of people, some couples, mostly guys and guys. I'd had the experience before to enjoy naked in a beach but mostly with no people, just my wife and kids when toddler but being in a beach with more people naked has been a nice experience but I couldn't feel expressing my female gender, except for my long hair, I wasn't the only guy with long hair, I missed a way to express my feminity. Some girls in topless. I wear the low part of a bikini but it wasn't a femine figure so I prefer be naked.
    Thoughts? Similar experiences?
    I’m an aspiring nudist and while I enjoy the feeling of being naked, if I’m in a Leah mood, I often don’t know how to be Leah while naked.
    What I found is that when I’m feeling girlie and want to be nude, I wear heels or t-strap sandals or very girlie flip flops just so I can be Leah.

I like the suggestion someone gave: a very feminine towel.
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyLeahCD View Post
    What I found is that when I’m feeling girlie and want to be nude, I wear heels or t-strap sandals or very girlie flip flops just so I can be Leah.
    Nude and in heels .... now there's a lovely image!
    (Sorry, that must've been the male horndog side of me speaking ...)

These are actually pretty good ideas about being femme while nude. This is where the accessories begin to show through. Bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, girly flip-flops, feminine towel, lipstick .... Of course, this would be presenting while sunbathing or walking along the beach. Once in the water, all the rules about accessories get washed away.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 10-25-2017 at 03:15 PM.

I appreciate all your girls ideas.
    I have one, what about nail color polish on hands and feet? That'd be a very evident of a femine perso, plus a nice pink ribbon holding my long hair or a fuccsia headband, may be a wide wing hat with a femine decoration, after all naked people still needing shade for the face. If we add a nice necklace, an ankle too...

Duh ... here I mention a bunch of other girly things, and forget the most obvious.

Yes, all of those ideas would be good, too. I like the wide-brimmed hat with feminine accents - don't forget sunscreen and "cheap sunglasses"!

Platinum Member
    Skimpy thong bikini bottom long hair
    Large hoop earrings red lipstick and girly sun glasses
    Nail done

So... you want to cross... UNdress?

CrossUNdressing sounds like as much fun as crossdressing itself. It just takes a little more thought to do, as you can't use the padding, hide the figure with clothing ... could be quite the challenge.

The most popular guy at a nudist resort is the one who can carry two cups of coffee and six donuts.
    The most popular girl at a nudist resort is the one who can eat the last donut.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    So... you want to cross... UNdress?
    Kind of. So how I can do the difference naked?
    I did all my femine gestures, pull the shoulders back, walk moving a bit my hips, touch my hair as usually women do and being in my back tuck but wasn't enough...

as some stated but you need the combo...

painted nails (toes and fingers), large or long-drop earrings, big schrunchie for the hair (color much match your fingers/toes), strappy sandals, and large floppy hat with a colored band that must match your schrunchie/fingers/toes.

I know of the place north of Austin wife and I use to go all the time after she passed away I have been back a few times there are older folks there but more so on weekday then weekends

What about getting in the nude beach wearing a transparent dress made for beach with the panties and bra under with a nice femine hat, with pink ribbon holding a ponytail(in this beach, Black's Beach you can't wear high heels or even edges because you have to go down the cliff throug a lot of steps) so take off all this femine attires and get naked in front of this gays, guys, probably there's another CD like you in the beach...

Well if you are at a nudist beach such as Blacks the only way to express your self would be with make up and a wig. No one will really care. Have been there many times and used to supervise the beach

Platinum Member
    Find a set of glue on forms that match your skin tone.>Orchid
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!