Thread: A fantasy that's stuck with me forever

Silver Member

A fantasy that's stuck with me forever

In one of my first jobs as a teenager, there was some occasional downtime and I got a chance to read the janitorial staff'so collection of girlie magazines, you know, because the stories are so well written. Lol. So I came across a letter submitted to Penthouse Forum. You know, the ones that start out "I always thought these stories were adequate up, but THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME"

In it, the writer described herself as mid thirties, living alone and hot looking. (Sure. What woman writing one of these admits to being less than an 8/10?) She had the neighbors son, around 17, doing some yard work. At the end, he comes in the house to find her stripped down to bra and panties. (It could happen) She noticed him eyeing her bra and asked him if he'd like to try it on. He agreed and when she strapped it onto him she noticed he was very aroused. Then he took off the bra and went home.

A few days later, he appeared at her door, carrying several packages. He asked to use her bedroom for a few minutes, and when he reappeared, he was dressed in a miniskirt, sexy top and heels. She said he looked hot, because it's easy to look hot in a miniskirt at 17. Then, since it was Penthouse Forum, she led him back into the bedroom.

She said she had the best of both worlds for a time, since he was a champ in bed and a really cute girlfriend. Then he graduated and went off to college. The end.

Sure, this probably didn't happen as written, But it did make an impression on me, even though at that time I hadn't yet discovered my mom's closet and had been trained to be disgusted by such behavior. Now, I just look back sadly to the day when I could have looked hot in that miniskirt too. What a blown opportunity.

Absolutely i had fantasies like that and like you, they have stuck with me . It would be wonderful to be young and skinny with no wrinkles , flab or even significant facial hair and to be able to fit into any size 34 A bra and size 5 panties and to have a "hot" sexy wonam turn me into her gurlfriend. Bring it on! But only in my dreams.

Suzanne, I certainly remember Penthouse Forum and certainly had fantasies similar to those described. If only.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

When I was 18/20 I wore miniskirts and looked really hot.

These days I still look hot in a miniskirt but I would be arrested for lewd behaviour if I went out in public so dressed. :-)

Sad really......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Oh yes, love stories like that. Suzanne if you were 17 today hormones would change your young developing body, society more accepting and not being married you could take CDing as far as you wanted. Remember the song by the Ponytails, Born To Late.

The Penthouse forum had some great stories. Stories of seduction that caused me to fantasize about sex and some of them involved crossdressing.

I was thin with long blonde hair in the '70s and got some of that kind of attention even though I didn't CD in public. I was at an apartment complex with a few friends back then and an attractive slightly older woman said she'd like to take me back to her apartment and have me wear one of her dresses. I was thrilled at the offer but I couldn't say yes in front of my friends (or her husband).
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Oh the days back when I kept a stack of penthouse magazines in the attic of the barn stashed under an old tarp. Seldom was the day I didn't disappear to have a few minutes of browsing and reading and other things that I wasn't suppose to do. It was where I also keep moms old hose and worn out bras, her old red lipstick tubes that I could smell of to make those fantasies that I read in Penthouse more true to life. I remember when a publication came out that was only stories called the best of Penthouse or something like that. Dang I wish for those youthful times again.... Mini skirts and rock n roll in the sixties made me crazy n probably is why I'm like I am today. Wether the stories were just a writers fantasies or were based on true stories they still can get my motor running.

My teen fantasy was similar. After mowing the hot neighbors lawn, I was invited inside for lemonade. My clothes were dirty and sweaty, so she offered to launder them while I showered. "But I have nothing to wear". "No problem, i'll give you something to put on" ................
    A few days later I showed up at her door fully en femme ................

OMG I remember that story I also remember wishing at the time that it was me...

Banned Read only
    If you peruse the Internet you'll find many sites with explicit stories incorporating cross dressing. I believe awhile ago one of the members provided a link to a "tame" site with cross dressing stories. I would have loved to have had a sister when I was in my teens who was my age. I was six foot two, slender (really skinny) and had a less than 30 inch waist. Unfortunately my sister was 12 years younger than me, and, the only women's clothing available to me was my mother's.

I love crossdressing stories and found Sapphirefoxx on google .... try it ... really a source for all our lifestyle fantasy's .....................................Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Suzanne, I didn't start dressing until age 50, 20+ years ago. So, I had no chance to look young and hot either.

Or, did I?
    This pic is me from last year. If u want something bad enuff? You'll figure out a way!

P1070171 (3) (640x626).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    ... I remember when a publication came out that was only stories called the best of Penthouse or something like that...
    Are you thinking of VARIATIONS? As I recall, it was a smaller publication with only letters that dealt with "off-beat" subjects like crossdressing...

Lacy PJs

Banned Read only
    Suzanne,
    Maybe not appropriate attire but don't give up on it at 57, I was out at 66 in a mini dress at last years Halloween party.

Hard to say if the how fictional the stories were in those days, the sixties did change so much in journalism .