Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Different Looking is the male and female you are?

How Different Looking is the male and female you are?

How Different Looking is the male and female you are?

I know some of you have very striking different looks after dressing out and making your face.
    Some of us are so unique that we would still be the same person regardless of how much we do our face and body.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being absolute twins to 10 a whole different person) where are you. Now I know wee see ourselves in the photos more then non family members do.
    I am a 2.
    My face is so unique That I have to work real hard to hide the male me.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 10-24-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    I think I am closer to a 6. The first time I saw a picture of myself dressed, I thought it was my sister.
    Sara

Good to hear that Sara
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Read only
    Leslie,
    I'm not sure I can relate to a scale but my daughter thinks I look like my older sister.

The only male comparison I've shown on the forum was a cheat but I'll give it a go to see what you think .

I said it was a cheat 54 years separate this from my avatar !
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-24-2017 at 03:17 PM.

I can see you in the picture. but others, not looking for the similarity won't. you are about an 8 in my eyes.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Banned Read only
    Leslie,
    I was about 12 at secondary school when the picture was taken.

The similarity was I had been a CDer for 4 years , I had one or two nice things then so not that much has changed .

I must admit despite the young age I probably had soft features and I was taken as a twin when seen with my sister .
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-24-2017 at 03:33 PM.

I would say I border somewhere around 7. When the wig goes on I see myself disappear quite a bit in the mirror and if I can see it, then i figure everyone else might not have a clue
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Silver Member
    There is a sticky thread in the photo area, boy mode vs. Girl mode. Pretty amazing I think.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    This is the same picture I posted in the previously mentioned sticky. I showed a work colleague a similar picture and she had no idea it was me. I'm not sure what score I'd put on this.
    comp.jpg
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I am not sharing a photo of the guy me, but I think I am a 9... long hair and a bit of makeup seems to really change me a lot... I recently found a picture of me taken when I was 19 with long hair (it was the fashion then lol) and I could definitely see the hidden becky there.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yeah the boy vs girl thread is awesome and I would have no idea how to rate my pics so I wont even try.

Back in the days when I did the full works and went out en-femme on occasion, I would have been bold enough to edge myself to the upper end of the scale.
    Now 15 or more years later if I still had a suitable wig and cosmetics I'd be closer to the bottom end or maybe just below, say 2 or 1

Yup, I have to work real hard at hiding my male self as well.

Karen

Sorry, I can't put a number on it. I see one version of me in the mirror, but I'm not sure what others see.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'll let you guys rate me
    20171020_144020.jpg20171020_143425.jpg

I don't know. You tell me.
    I don't think I'm that passable, and I probably only look like Me in a wig.

Tom Close Up (crop)-FC.jpg Ilene Close up in lt blue top-FC.jpeg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think I look just the same--------, don't u!?

IMG_1372 (612x640).jpgP1170426 (640x572).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

While I know about the Boy meets girl sticky, I asked you all to rate how well you thought you are doing.
    Some of us could be rated as a 10, (several are) and a few of us are truly in the one or two range (Myself included).
    The other thing I notice is that many of us under-rate our efforts. We are our worst critiques.
    Now I also understand that some times we get a real number 10 shot and many times we get a number three or lower photo.
    The question I ask, is how do you rate your look overall?
    Overall I would say I am a number 2.5. I have a face structure hard to hide.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'd have to say 6 or 7

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've been told in person, whilst dolled up, by women that I look WAY better as a woman.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Diiferent enough that when I met Elizabeth from here in drab she never would have guessed it was me. Same for me for her. I can't put a number on it- I would say I easily recognize myself.
    Last edited by JocelynJames; 10-25-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    While I know about the Boy meets girl sticky, I asked you all to rate how well you thought you are doing.
    Some of us could be rated as a 10, (several are) and a few of us are truly in the one or two range (Myself included).
    The other thing I notice is that many of us under-rate our efforts. We are our worst critiques.
    Now I also understand that some times we get a real number 10 shot and many times we get a number three or lower photo.
    The question I ask, is how do you rate your look overall?
    Overall I would say I am a number 2.5. I have a face structure hard to hide.
    Fair enough Leslie,

In that case, when I look in the mirror I think I see about a 7, but photos of me mostly feel like a 5. But I think a 5 is not too bad considering.

JocelynJames and Alice_2014_b I have seen ur before and afters the two of you just need to give it up. Both are very prettt and are 10 or better. I am probably in the 6-7 range. My pics are in the before and after thread.

If i could do anything at all right now to get to a 10 I would invest in a tracheal shave, and start hrt. For the softer skin.

I'd shoot for a 6 if I could even get that far, but I just don't think I look all that different made up. I may forfeit new holiday boobs from the wife, and go with a new wig. I don't think my current one, although I like it, is doing it for me.

I hope greater than 5 but in truth I have no idea. You have however given me an idea. In a few weeks I will be spending 7 days fully enfemme. During that time I'll meet up with a few other CD'ers. So before I switch from drab to fab I'm going to take a selfie and ask others their opinion. Could be interesting or possibly soul destroying. Nothing ventured...
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed