Thread: The story of me

The story of me

When I was growing up I would see my sisters walking from there bedroom to the bathroom wearing just there bra and panties or slip. Their under clothes looked so much softer then my under wear. At about the age of ten I would take a piece of one of my sisters under clothes and hide it in my room. That night I would try it on if a few minuets then get ready for bed. I would put the article in the dirty laundry in the morning and no one was the wiser.

At this time time I had started to hate to wear my PJs at night. I would wear just my underwear and may be a t-shirt. My mom did not like this so she would check from time to time to be sure I was wearing my PJs. One night I had hit up a large load of my sisters stuff from the laundry. I had panties, a bra, a full slip and pantyhose. I had put everything on as I was getting ready for bed. I was swishing the slip around and watching myself in the mirror when my mom opened my door to come check on my. I dove for my bed and covered up. Some how she did not see what I had on but she wanted to see my PJs. I told her that I had not gotten a chance to put them on as I had just gotten to my room after my shower and I did not want her to see me naked. My wet towel was right there on the floor so she beleaved me. She even apologized for not knocking before she came into my room. She said she would be back in five minutes to check on me. I don’t think I ever got changed so fast in my life. I hid my girl stuff away and was sitting on my bed in my PJs when my mom knocked to come in. I don’t think I touched any of my sisters stuff for about a month after that.

Robin

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

By the age of 11 I was borrowing my sisters underclothes and hiding them in my room in an old toiletry bag that my dad had given me. I would take something new and return something to the dirty laundry every few days. This kept my girl clothes fresh.

My room was not very neat and my mom was always on me about cleaning it. On day I guess she was tired of looking at my dirty room so while I was at school she cleaned it. When I got home my room was spotless and there on my bed was my toiletry bag opened and some of the clothing partly pulled out. My mom yelled at me, George I need to see you in the kitchen. NOW! I thought I was done for, I was going to get the hiding of a life time. She said to me, I am sure you noticed I have cleaned your room for you. I just said, Yes mom. She went on to tell me she expected it to stay neat or she would get rid of all of my toys. She never said any thing about the girl cloths in the bag on my bed. I went to my room and toke the cloths and put them in the laundry. I set the bag on my dresser.

That night when she came in to check on me. She saw the bag sitting empty on my dresser. She said. I thought I told you to keep you’re room clean and everything put up. Sorry mom, I said. I then got out of bed and put the bag on the shelf in the closet where it had been before. She still did not say anything about what had been in the bag and never did.

Robin
    The man in a dress

Robin, I had three older sisters and my mom also caught me on a few occasions. Probably, a not so uncommon story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Your story is very similar to mine!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

My mother caught me dressed in clothes she kept in the attic when I was about 12.
    She said it was a phase I was going through and to put the clothes back when I was done with them!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

geeeez, you all are lucky. i had zero sisters, and no other siblings either, i would have had tooo much fun with that much access to girl clothes oh well, i get to dress all i want nowadays so not much to complain about

Judy at that time it might have been a phase you were going thru. My mom dressed me up as a girl when I was a baby as that's what she sewn was girl dresses from flour sacks because she was sure she was having a girl. Several of my really early baby pictures were of me in a baby gown looking type of dress. Couldn't tell the color because they are all black n white. I even had a doll that she made that are in some of the pictures. Mom also took a picture of me in one of her hats and putting on some of her old powder while sitting in front of a round dresser mirror. I was probably five or six at the time. Dad was the one that put a stop to my playing as a girl and took me to the barber shop and had them buzz off all of my golden blonde locks of hair. He also as I understand put a stop to mom painting my toe nails and once my finger nails in her red nail polish.
    After I got older I started sneaking into her things as they felt better and way softer than my under wear and scratchy old pajamas. I think that is why I still love my panties to this very day. I really don't know if mom dressing me had any influence on my dressing today or not.

Weird... my mom would probably throw me out on the street if that happened to me. I only have a brother, and it was tough getting clothes and hiding them.. lets not talk about dressing .

I don't remember borrowing my sister stuff at all, she was 3 years younger than me so they would not have fitted, but I do remember a blue nightie and a white full slip that I used to wear, not sure where they came from but they fitted me other than that I used to wear my mums clothes, she was quite small so they fitted me very well, I'm sure she knew as once when I had no clean PJ's she offered me one of her nighties to wear.

Jennie
    Jennie x

I was an only child, and my mother had always wanted a girl...needless to say when ever my dad wasn't home she always dressed me as a little girl, this started around the age of 3 and continued until I was in jr high school

I have three older sisters and one younger. I alway borrowed one of my older sisters clothing. my younger sisters would not fit me.

Another only child here... had to settle for moms clothes as a young teen, then as an older teen when I started dating, I discovered I was the same size as my girlfriend and I would wear a couple of her things from time to time when she would leave clothes at my house. I even took to sleeping in her bra and panties at night for a while, which she thought was cute.

One of my regrets. One Halloween I could not decide what to be. Two of my older sisters wanted to make me up as a girl. I FLATLY REFUSED! I think I knew I would like it a little to much but I wish I had done it now. I ended up being a clown. Little did anyone know, I had panties and pantyhose on under my costume.

I keep hoping every year that my wife and I will get invited to a Halloween party and I can talk her into letting me go as a girl. That would be just so much fun.

Robin

Aspiring Member
    When I was a teen, I wore both my mother's and sister's clothes. My sister, 3 years older than me learned to sew and made herself a few nice things. There was one dress in particular that I remember, a light coloured cotton dress with a tiny flower print. This dress fitted me perfectly and became my favourite for a while. As I was rarely alone in the house, my best time for dressing was when I had a bath. I was able to sneak the dress from my sister's room and wear it in the bathroom where I was able to lock the door. I wonder if my mother ever wondered why I took so many baths back then.

When I was about 11 I came into the kitchen and saw piles of laundry including the most feminine bra and bikini set of my 12 year old sister I had ever seen. I had secretly tried on a few dresses but no underwear. Without thinking I picked up the baby blue training bra and was examining all the lace and bows when my mother caught me and yelled at me asking what I was doing. Since I was always the jokster at home I started waving it around laughing making fun of how girly it was and that silly Girls had to wear them ! My mother was not amused and actually said " If you don't put that down I am going to make you wear it " I then kind of placed it in front of me and in a high voice said something like look at me im a silly in girl in my bra and panties. My mothers next words were "well I warned you" She grabed the frilly panties and told me to go to the bathroom and put them on and If i didn't do it now I would be wearing them when my sisters came home. Long story short she had a field day putting the matching Bra on me and laughing herself silly ! The items fit way too well and she made me look at myself in the mirror ! I looked like a girl when she added a headband . After about 15 mins of constant teasing and asking me if i wanted to try on dresses she took pictures and warned me If i ever made fun of women's clothing again she would show the pictures to my sisters

To this day over 40 years ago I remember my first experience. I was 8 or 9 years old and new snow had just fallen and I wanted to go outside and sled. My mother was worried that I would get cold and wet so she had me put on a pair of her black tights. I was hooked. Throughout my teen years whenever I was alone in the house I would head for my mothers or sisters drawers to see what outfit I wanted to try on. I don't think my mother every knew but her innocent act of wanting to keep me warn and dry was the start of a life long passion. I've always wondered if I would have discovered the joy of being a girl if I had not put those tights on.

I had borrowed panties from my girlfriends a few times but never more then that. I got married and I even slept in my wife’s panties a few times. SHE NEVER KNEW.

One day a pair of my tightie-whites got washed with something red and came out light pink. The next time I wore them my wife said it looked like I was wearing pink panties. I could not fit into my wife’s panties any more so the next time I saw I pair of light pink panties in a size that would fit me, I bought them.

One night while fooling around in the bed room I told my wife I had a surprise. I went in the bathroom and put on the panties. She thought it was funny but it was the best sex we had had in a wile.

The panties went into my underwear drawer to remain for me to have some fun time. It was not to lone, only a weak or so, after that we were getting ready to go out. I had come out of the shower and ask my wife to get me a pair of underwear. She opened my underwear drawer and picked out he pink panties and handed them to me. I asked if she wanted me to wear them. She said why not. So I put them on. It was so much fun.

Slowly I bought more and more panties so after a few months I was wearing only panties. My wife noticed while doing the white laundry that there were none of my tightie-whites to fold. I told her to wait for the next load. There we were folding about two dozen panties in my size. She really did not say much about it. I kept a few of my mens under wear for a wile to use for Doctor appointments and the like but got rid of the rest to make room for more panties.

I only wear panties now and have been for over 10 years. Even to the Doctor.

Robin
    The man in a dress

Funny how, from the time we are little, we get these messages of soft vs rough. There is no reason why an XY should have coarse cotton while an XX gets soft-spun. Tradition, I guess.

Funnier, is that we had to hide it.

...(reams of text not said out loud)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

The story is so familiar. I don't remember my exact age - I would guess early maybe mid teens somewhere in the 13 to 15 range anyway. It was at the point when I was starting to notice girls and their different shape and looks. It was during the time of the mini-skirt and a glimpse of nylon panties was not uncommon. So, I had a sister a year younger but girls typically enter puberty earlier and between her and my mother, bras and panties were always in the hamper. I don't know what made me do it, but one day i had a close look and feel of a pair of panties and I quickly put them on. Well, you all know what came next. Because it was so exciting and taboo, I did id again and again and again and again enjoying it every time. I know it was a while after I began experimenting with panties that I tried a bra - I figured if panties were exciting, then panties and a bra would be more exciting. And I was right. Fortunately, I was young and skinny and everything fit well. I honestly don't know at what point I got hooked (2 rows in the back HA HA) and it may have been from that very first experience but even after girlfriends and marriage, here I am ,many years later still enjoying the pleasure of wearing soft, silky nylon lingerie

First time at the Doctor. NOT BY CHOICE!

I had been wearing panties 24/7 for about 2 years when this happened. I was on my home from work one day when a car pulled out from a side street right in front of me. I slammed into the side of the car. I was trapped in my car. The dash had been pushed back and the steering wheel had been shoved down trapping my legs. The fire department was there in no time and got me out. My legs were cut from just above the knee down to almost my ankles. They cut my pants to expose the damage and did I quick bandage job and off to the hospital I went.

When I got there I knew what was coming and there was nothing I could do about it. The nurses started to cut my cloths off right there in the open ER. They cut my pants off and started to chuckle. There I was in the open ER in my light blue panties with yellow and pink flowers on them. A doctor walked in, took the scissors from the nurse and cut my panties off. A towel was then placed over my groin. Well that part was over.

I still wish I could find another pair of panties like the ones I had on that day. Being in the accident was no fun but being striped down to my panties in a room full of people was kind of thrining. At least my panties were clean. You know what mother always said. Make sure you have clean undies on. You never know when you may end up in the hospital.

Robin

Like most, the Sears catalogue was my gateway to CDing, admiring the lovely ladies wearing sexy shapewear and fantasizing of wearing the same items. The fantasy came to life early one morning after a dream. I awoke from the dream and went straight to a drawer in the bathroom, where my mother kept some of her old girdles and pantyhose. I put on every item in that drawer and have been hooked ever since. What a rush, and thrill-A major milestone in my life!

Silver Member
    I have two younger brothers and no sisters. I always felt out of place but could never figure out why. My father, a very angry man, taught us to hate any displays of "abnormality" in men. When he saw a guy with long hair (this was the late 60s) he'd say things like "That thing ought to be shot" if there was a crossdresser or female impersonator it "makes my skin crawl". I couldn't say or do anything but clam up until the rant died down, because I instinctively knew I could just as easily become a target of his anger.

And so it went on, until I had a part time job and could no longer go out on family weekend trips to the cottage. It was then that I discovered my moms closet and lingerie drawer. I went though cycles of fascination, compulsion, arousal, followed by shame, disgust, fear of being found out, vows to never do it again, then back around to compulsion. I'm pretty sure some of you can relate. I'm sure my dad never found out, because I'm still alive. I'm sure my brothers never found out, because they thought nothing of smearing me at school with the worst dirt they could find, and that never happened.

Then there's mom. I did my best to put everything back exactly as I found it, but moms are pretty sharp at noticing thing that are out of place. Either way, she never mentioned it back then. But then, jumping ahead, we got together for a family funeral. She chose that time to confess to me a dark secret that she had kept from before I was born. I though that made it a good time to come out to her with my secret. Twice, I began but she cut me off and changed the subject. I took that to mean "I know, but I don't want to hear it" In the brand of "Christianity " she practices, it seems that being LGBTQ is the fastest way to help, faster even than being Muslim or Catholic (my wife is a Catholic).

So, did she know, or at least have an idea that I liked wearing her clothes? I think the chances are good. But on the other hand, I was good at a lot of sports, so the illusion of masculinity was believable enough that she could maintain her denial. So she never bought panties for me! LoL
    Last edited by suzanne; 10-28-2017 at 02:45 PM.

I have two sisters but, alas, they were younger than me. My only option was my mother's clothes. As I grew up they fitted better until they fitted perfectly. That drove me to get my own clothes and I have never regretted it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin , After all of these years that story just peep poking it's head up.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My mom found a pair of my pantyhose, and didn't ever say a thing as well. Years later when I told her about myself she told me about the pantyhose she found. She thought they belong to her.