Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Much to my surprise

Silver Member
    Sherrii Check the OP's previous posts...they don't add up.

In transition in 2013?

You should have told her before you got married. This could have turned into a disaster, if she would have caught you and not liked the idea. She should have been informed so she could make her own decision.

Sounds amazing! Have fun, but I would recommend telling her that you have been dressing prior to this. That way everything is on the up and up! Sounds like she will be open to it!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    ... She noticed my interest in lingerie, especially when she wore hose, my watching her put makeup on, etc.
    It does not always end this way. My wife left the bathroom door open when she was putting on her makeup one day a long time ago. I happened to walk by and glanced at her. She turned and bit my head off, accusing me of studying how to put on makeup. A few months later, I made the mistake of entering the bedroom while she was putting on her hosiery. She bit my head off again. I took our daughter shopping awhile ago and made the mistake of assembling an outfit for our daughter to try on. Daughter liked the outfit but when wife heard about it, she ripped me ten ways from Sunday. Long story short...she now has her own dressing room. We keep the door closed and no one but her opens that door. We all keep a poker face when she is in there and give her no clues. Be careful out there.

You are lucky time for some fun.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    missjoan, are you ever gonna confess that you were a CD all along? ...........
    I would suggest not "confessing". Just let her believe that this is a new thing that she introduced you to.
    Krisi

You may be right Krisi. But I'm thinking maybe the SO had an inkling that missjoan had a thing for female clothes at some point in their relationship. There are women that can read us quite well because they've had experiences with other men (that liked wearing female clothing).
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Yes, there may be women who can read us quite well, but, I suspect they run in the other direction when they find out. I don't know if the post is on the level or not, but, it is possible if not probable. My wife and I dabbled in nightgowns for me under the premise I enjoyed the feel of nylon, which I do. Nylon gowns started my journey and my wife did buy me hosiery and a garter belt too. However, when she realized this was more than bedroom fetish play, she did a total 180 and was turned off. It is also possible a woman may lure her male further and further down the road to see just how much he will tolerate. Then she may come to the conclusion he is something she is really not interest in. As we have read numerous times there isn't always a happy ending to the story.

It seems like this post is a fantasy. Nevertheless, I want to add that almost without exception, every woman I've been in a relationship with, whether I'd mentioned my CDing or not (usually not), has at some point said something along the lines of "Wow you'd make a cute girl." With my high school girlfriend it started with "Wow your hair would look great rolled," and went from there to my joining the drill team wearing the girls' outfit. With my wife it started on our 2nd date with "Do you ever wear skirts?" and my telling her I'm a lifelong CD, to today where I dress in women's clothes more or less fulltime.
    I think this has to do with a) my appearance , which at least when I was younger was somewhat androgynous, especially with my hair long; and b) the kind of women I'm attracted to and the kinds of relationships I form. I also may have made a few hints along the way ("I love that lip shade on you -- what's it called?") ("Wow do I need a manicure....") (I'm tired of my hair like this. Do you have any suggestions?")
    My conclusions: 1. Many women enjoy being with an androgynous man, although their enthusiasm usually cools when it goes "too far," wherever that line is;
    2. It's great fun as long as it's mutual, and playful, and stylish;
    3. Nothing substitutes for honesty. I am not in favor " Why no, I have never worn a dress!" when it's not the truth.

Warmly,

TT

You can always tell it's bogus when they write "my wife and are are about the same size".