Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Panties Under Male Clothes to Doctor Visit

Wearing Panties Under Male Clothes to Doctor Visit

Has anyone gone to the doctor in male clothes but with panties on and was asked to remove clothes or drop the pants before?
    I have always wanted to do so but I am always afraid. Afraid of the doctor seeing me as a freak and not taking me seriously. Afraid of the doctor noting on my chart and the confidential information following me wherever I go.
    Afraid of it going on my chart and one day somehow my wife finding out or my employer through the insurance company.

Can anyone share positive experiences doing so or can relate to these fears?
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

I would wear overtly fem. Panties. I have a cuople pairs of Haines cotton boy shorts that could. Pass as mens

Yes. This topic has been brought up several times. Some feel they need to hide their panty-wearing by having their male tightly whities for the doctor visits, while others are like, "Chill, ese, it's just underwear." (I'm also a member over on hewearspanties.com, and there's at least half a dozen threads on this very subject.)

Bottom line is, more than likely the doctor and nurses have seen it before. They won't write it down - very unprofessional - and at maximum, maybe one of the nurses will make a comment like "Cute panties" or "Nice Lace." One or two may even ask where you bought them, but those people are few and far between. The best way to handle it is simply do it and own like it's no big thing.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 10-25-2017 at 03:27 PM.

I like the way you think. Hmmm may have to do that for my physical next year.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 10-26-2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before yours. Stop doing this!
    xoxo,

Leah

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes, twice and no big deal and I've gone to my dermatologist once with peach ones on as well as painted toenails.
    Not a big deal.

Shortly after I began dressing seriously, I fell and tore cartilage in my knee. Not only was I wearing panties but my legs were also shaven. There was no reaction whatsoever, not a single comment or even a second glance.
    Last edited by jack-ie; 10-25-2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Last time at doctors visit, I had on pink panties, didn't think about the color until I got home. Several people saw them, they also saw the fuchsia nail polish I had on my fingers and toes. Not a thing was said. Marshalynn

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    You're paranoid

I done it. It was not planned the first time, but it happened to me last year when I went to the doctor because of skin problems on my face and didn't expect I'll have to undress at all. I was wearing white lace panties and pantyhose under my male jeans and had painted toenails. I was quite nervous and embarrassed when undressing, but didn't want to say no when he said I have to completely undress, except underwear so he can check if I have same skin problems on some other parts of my body. Doctor was very professional, didn't say anything or do anything that might suggested he disapproves that. I wore panties and pantyhose when visiting my family doctor as well since than and she asked me why I wear it and how long I dress like that, but was also cool about it. I think your personal doctor is one of safest person to come out first.

Aspiring Member
    About a week ago I was at the optometrist for a vision problem. The problem is a cataract, which I was pretty sure was the problem. I had worn a bra thinking it was only a vision test. Everything was fine until we scheduled a date to have cataract surgery. She then began to do a few physical checkups. Everything was fine until she grabbed her stethoscope to check my heart. She kept it on top my shirt instead of reaching inside to the skin and I'm not sure if she felt the bra under my shirt but I know she had the stethoscope touching my bra. Nothing was said nor did she she appear to notice. Probably won't wear my bra the day of the surgery. Nervous and kind of thrilling all at the same time.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Use the search engine here and find more answers to your question it has been discussed here many times.

My Dr has seen my panties many times as well as the female assistants and never had they commented.
    From my research there are a lot of men that wear womens panties so its not all that uncommon for Doctors to see it.
    They are professionals and quite honestly they don't care what kind of underwear you have on.
    Its all in your head or you are scared they are going to think you are gay.
    I am the only gay man I know that wears womens panties in my close group the other 30 or so all wear guy underwear I know because I asked.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-25-2017 at 08:06 PM.

I'd pick my finest, most lacy pair and head to that doctor in a heart beat.
    Listen, ..... most doctors don't care. You probably can't surprise most of them. They've seen a lot of naked and lightly dressed people.
    Don't sweat it. Just do it.
    HOWEVER....... (a little war story of mine about the hazards of underdressing).
    I was flying a single seat A-7E jet. 28,000 ft. Night; dead of night. Trying to take fuel at an in-flight tanker. When I began to pull out of the basket the valve broke. Raw fuel dumped all over my aircraft and down the intake. It ignited and the next I knew the jet was inside a giant fireball, and the one engine I had chugged to a stop. The plane fell like a refrigerator.
    I had been wearing panties under my flight suit and flight gear. And as the powerless jet was falling and I tried all my emergency procedures for an air start of the engine, (it took more than 2 tries), all I could think about was that I would have to EJECT from my jet. When you eject from an aircraft or have a mishap the first thing that happens upon SAR recovery and return to the boat is a visit to the Flight Surgeon who gives the pilot ejectee a complete physical (and takes blood/urine samples, etc). Here I was in panties, scrambling to start my jet engine and worrying about being found in women's underwear.
    I started the engine and flew back to the ship, BTW.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

If you think the doctor would make a note on the chart that you visited him wearing panties then it's time to find another doctor.
    But seriously, if it is not medical related or a reason you're seeking medical care, then he would not mark that on a chart.
    And your wife would not have access to your chart. It's your medical record, not her's.

I've gone to a doctor for a toe issue. Completely forgot about my painted toe nails. LOL, oh well. He just smiled and performed his exam. All very professional.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

If you're so concerned about how people will think of you if you are caught 'underdressing', then what's the big deal about just wearing men's underwear for a day? I mean, it's like putting on a raincoat if it's raining outside. You wear what's appropriate for the chore you have to do. Then when you're done, you go home and put on what you really want to wear.

I don't quite get the whole expression by some that 'I absolutely positively MUST be wearing female clothing, accessorize with female jewelry, have make up and nail polish on, every second of every day, or I'll DIE! So I MUST do it constantly!'

This odd belief that being adorned as a female every single second, is somehow akin to being as necessary for basic survival as much as the air that we breath seems pretty absurd. While we are obviously much more comfortable in girl clothes, the occasional wearing of men's attire won't kill or even damage anyone , and behaving as if it will is just one more reason people think we're nuts.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't think they have a column in their documents for (what kind of underwear was the patient wearing). Wear what you like.

Doctors and nurses have seen my lacy panties, polished toenails, shaved arms and legs and feminine tattoos and piercings more times than I can count now. The most that's ever happened is that I've been complimented a few times on my choice of nail colors.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    If you're so concerned about how people will think of you if you are caught 'underdressing', then what's the big deal about just wearing men's underwear for a day? I mean, it's like putting on a raincoat if it's raining outside. You wear what's appropriate for the chore you have to do. Then when you're done, you go home and put on what you really want to wear.

I don't quite get the whole expression by some that 'I absolutely positively MUST be wearing female clothing, accessorize with female jewelry, have make up and nail polish on, every second of every day, or I'll DIE! So I MUST do it constantly!'

This odd belief that being adorned as a female every single second, is somehow akin to being as necessary for basic survival as much as the air that we breath seems pretty absurd. While we are obviously much more comfortable in girl clothes, the occasional wearing of men's attire won't kill or even damage anyone , and behaving as if it will is just one more reason people think we're nuts.
    No, my thing is that I’m closeted so every little bit that I can get or every little opportunity that I can safely and discretely our myself, if I feel safe, I want to take that opportunity.
    Feeling safe is the key, from a personal safety and also privacy and being outed standpoint.
    xoxo,

Leah

If you go to the same GP I do he has saw my panties, along with his female PA. She was the first to see them when she ask me to lower my pants for a shot in the hip, for a sinus infection. Wear whatever you like to the doctor and you will be fine.

A doctor is there to first,give you care. The doctors have seen everything from tattoos, piercings, and more. I can understand to a point why you are thinking about or want to do it in a way. Ive done it...So just do it. A doctor is there for your health but he might think youre cute too.... kidding

Silver Member
    I only wear plain black microfiber Hanes X temp panties, 365/yr. my Doc has seen mine a few times and she has had no visible reaction.

Majella, You got me thinking maybe it is Pantinoia

I had a small problem with my rear end (that lead to a whole lot of procedures and people including medical students looking up inside me, MRI, cameras)

But I didn't wear any undies, under my skirt, figured I would just have to take them off anyway.
    The doc did ask if I was gay, as that could have been a cause of my illness

DSCF0006a.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I go to me doctor all of the time in panties and a bra. my regular doctor, a man, did ask why I was wearing a bra when he noticed it the first time but never a comment about my panties.

Aspiring Member
    I had a similar but different experience a while back. As a result of a bout of illness I lost a bit of weight. I had it to lose so not a bad thing. I only ever presented to the doctor in full male mode. Needless to say the doctor, a lady doctor, was pleased with the weight loss and the general improvement in my health. During one consultation she was congratulating the new me and asked if I'd had to buy some new clothes, adding that she thought I would need to have done as she had "seen the marks on my body." We both knew exactly what she meant

September 2016, 2 ER visits,followed by surgery.in pantys each time. No one cared. and yes the problem was under my pantys
    Joan58

I had painted toes for my last physical but he said I could leave my socks on. To wear panties...I suppose I could as they hand me a Johnny when I get in the room and could just crumple my jeans up with the panties in them.