Thread: Outed to Friends

Aspiring Member

Outed to Friends

A while ago we lived in a house with a garden. It was a lovely garden, a secluded garden. There were no neighbours, it wasn't overlooked and it could not be seen from the road. It was a perfect hideaway and for many years I was perfectly happy to be in dressed in the garden.

But then, one day, after 15 years the, I suppose it always was, inevitable happened.

Mrs Charlotte and I were sitting out one Sunday afternoon enjoying the weather when there was a call from the top end of the garden.

I didn't know who it was, we weren't expecting anyone to call, but someone was there.

Due to the layout of the garden whoever it was could not see me, there were some bushes in the way but I couldn't make a dash for the house and I would have been in full view. Mrs Charlotte set off to see who they were and what they wanted. I made a dash for the only bit of cover which was available to me, a large bush.

I hoped that it was someone we didn't know looking for directions or such like and they would soon be sent on their way.

Imagine my horror when I heard Mrs Charlotte say "Would you like a cup of tea?" as she led them back into the garden to the table where we had been sitting. As they moved down the garden I was able to see that there were good friends of ours. Needless to say, they didn't know anything about my dressing.

As I watched from my secluded place, deep in the bush, I realised I only had one alternative, well, two, but at this point, the prospect of spending an unknown amount of time scrabbling about in a bush actually seemed less attractive than the path of action that I took. I merely emerged from behind the bush, walked up to them, I think I would be fair to say that they looked a little stunned, and, whilst plucking bits of leaf and twig from my hair, said, "Good afternoon, nice to see you" and threw myself on their mercy.

Once the initial shock was over, and I think that it's fair to say that suddenly discovering someone that you've known for many years is a secret cross dresser, they were absolutely fine about it. In fact, after a short initial chat about me, we spent the rest of a couple of happy hours just talking about general things as we ever did, the only difference being I was wearing a skirt and a top.

And when they left I asked that they didn't tell anyone about what had happened and about me, but I was aware that that was up to them and I no longer had any control of that. But, this was a few years ago now, they've remained good friends and there have been a couple of times when it's been really useful to have someone outside of the immediate circle to talk some things through.

Yes, I know that this could have worked out a lot worse for me, but it didn't stop Charlotte having many more happy hours in that garden. Since then we've moved house, to somewhere completely new, but we've stayed in touch and still meet up when we can. The slightly sad thing is that Charlotte no longer has a garden to play in.

Finally, just to say, Mrs Charlotte thought that I had made a run for the house which is the reason she invited them to stay. She didn't know I was trapped, crouching in the shrubbery.
    Last edited by Charlotte7; 10-27-2017 at 05:29 AM.

Charlotte, What was the discussion with your wife about why she let them in?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Alwayshave, I realised that I missed that bit - I've edited the post and included a bit at the end that you may not have seen. And to be honest, we didn't have any kind of chat about it afterwards, more a bit of a laugh.

See not all being outed turns out bad. If you had a garden to enjoy and play in I think that would have been my house from now on. I might have even installed a camera monitor to watch from the garden as to who is calling on you.
    I have a similar type of place on my back porch that the nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away. I dress sometimes and sit back there. My only problem is if someone drives in from the front and walked around the house. Then I could be seen or if I ever locked the French doors leading out to the porch, would be good because would have to sneake around to the spare key hidden in front to get in. Would only get caught if car was driving by and caught a glimpse of me from about 150 yards on the highway. Not likely but I don't want to chance it.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I often think that when it comes to friends knowing about our CD'ing, we are our own worst enemies! I have told as couple of people about my "occasional" CD'ing and neither of them gave it a second thought. Would I tell anyone about my little quirk? Not on your life, I was very careful about who I told, and will continue to be very careful in the future.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!