Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you became single again, What ?

I became single a few years ago after being married for a long while.

I started dressing more . and more freely .
    eventually , I started dating again.

at first i kept my dressing a secret (AGAIN). I realized that I didn't want to go through having the burden of a deep dark secret . So I decided from a certain point that I would not hide my mixed gender and crossdressing from any new romantic partner. It worked . I met someone who I liked a whole lot and I told her on the first date about crossdressing ,and about my gender self identification . Best thing I ever did for myself. its been a few great years now with no hiding from my companion.

If I become single again , I will tell any new potential partner about crossdressing , so that from the beginning we will each know where we stand on this point.

If single again,
    The restraints of a closet CD would be lifted, I would dress as the desire warranted without the fear of discovery in my home.
    I would check off every item on my CD bucket list-fully dressed, head to toe, out and about,meeting with like minded ladies.
    Would love to have a female friend(s) to share my CD experience with, to learn from the sex I admire so much (and maybe check off a few items on my fantasy/fetish bucket list).
    I would remain single. The older I get, and after 30yrs of marriage, I'm tired of compromise to please others.

Being single again (2nd time for me) can be many things, it can bring being both alone and loneliness, it bring happiness for most but for me yes I am happy dressing everyday doing just as I please. But i am I totally happy! and no i never will i have been rejected twice in my life now and am resolved to live my life alone. but there are of course the plus sides as i say do what i want go where I please, that is where a peacefulness of life can be found, no secrets, no hiding in closets, and being totally open with the few friends and neighbors I have here who all know ans have seen me dressed.
    So yes being single is not to be looked upon as something to be frightened or to be afraid of sometimes it is a blessing in disguise which in all honesty is where i am now because dressing has brought to me a different level of happiness almost an ethereal one sometimes tangible sometimes not but at the end of the day a way of life, of peace and of tranquility.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I would move to a city where I don't know anybody, rent a small place for myself and try to transition to full-time. Doubt it will happen though...

If I became single again I don't think I would change a whole lot. Yes I would probably be dressed every day after work until I got up the next day, and I would take more trips out of town while dressed and do more shopping.

It’s funny I have thought about this on numerous times recently.
    So if I was single again the direction I would take would likely be that I would consider crossing over and move to another town.
    Your never wrong if you do the right thing

I don't know that i would actively look for another partner. However, I would probably move to another place - probably in the country but not far from a decent sized city where I could shop and be anonymous. . I would experiment more with my dressing and perhaps even go out in public or meet up with a group. another town. If I would happen to find another partner, I would not keep my crossdressing from her. I would tell her and simply see where things go.

Especially over the last few years, I have given this idea some thought, but it is only a fantasy. After 46 years married to my best friend, being single would mean that a tragedy had happened. If this did happen (hopefully not), I think that I would fully shave my body and do more to feminize my face and body so I could spend more time as Sarah. I would definitely resettle in a new area closer to tg friends and others.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Not to jinx it, but this is a really cool thread!

Eh, I'm pretty much habitually single. Always been that way. Part of it is I'm tough to please?

Has its pros & cons, to be sure. Grass ain't always greener, blah blah blah.

I seem to have taken the opposite approach that many have, in that I got a lot of CD/gender stuff "out of the way" early on, especially in my 20s & 30s. You know, while many guys instead were meeting & finding their future brides, getting married, having kids, doing the whole grown-up thang, etc.

Did I miss out on stuff? Eh, I look back at the GG's throughout my life, whether how much or how little we got/could have gotten involved, and I realize it probably would have been a mistake with each & every one of them. No offense to any, of course.

These days, I probably would welcome finally settling down. As a wise woman once said, it's nice to have someone to go through life with. And I ain't getting any younger.

I swear I've met "her" -- you know, "the one." Not to sound cliche, but I kinda instantly knew when I first met her, just something about her presence... At the time, I'm thinking to myself, "Umm, don't I know you?" Of course, in my typical fashion, things are moving at a glacial pace, as I always need a lot of time & space to grow accustomed to the idea & to prepare myself. But I could honestly say that I could see myself spending the rest of my life with her -- no small feat for a "confirmed bachelor" like myself. Eh, we'll see what happens. One day at a time, here. And no fear.

Anyway, while I'm going through this stuff now, at this stage in my life, others who I mentioned above, may now only be wondering or perhaps dipping into what I have already done. I suppose I went against the grain of what normally happens/is expected... Wasn't always easy, and some single people who have already posted have touched on some of the stuff that we go through.

But, I suppose I needed to live my life exactly the way I have, in order to reach this point now. It's helped me to become who I am today. Would I want to go through all this CD/gender stuff all over again? Heck, no. But would I have done things exactly the same way, if I could start over from the beginning? Heck, yeah!

So many feelings, discoveries, adventures & memories, of all kinds of various shapes & sizes. Though at the same time, the past is staying in the past. Been there, done that. I've had "my fill" -- or better yet, I've grown as a human?

Banned Read only
    I would set up a room as a makeup and photo studio