Thread: Does crossdressing delay my life

Does crossdressing delay my life

Firstly, I have to say that I am sad when my topic about "best breastform you used..." has been deleted (don't know why, are we really that strict?) But I can understand that this forum is just only for discuss about "minded problems".

So, here is my problem, In my country, people is very feudatory, if they reveal me as a crossdresser, my life would be fail, so the crossdressing activities are my secret. <<< this is the topic now

- I wear women clother and boobs whenever no one left around, play with my body, watch and taste my body in the very very very closed room, take some photo without showing my face...and so on, in general these acts occur in SECRET.

- I don't usually have a chance to CROSSDRESSING, so rarely I can taste that moment, and when I have a chance, I spend much time for it (may be 1 to 2 hours to look myself, grab my boobs, fap fap fap...) but recently, I have many more chance to do it, 5 chances a week, and spent 2hours per 1chance. Finally I found that I wasted time very much just for fapping, I am confused and sad for what I've done. I still FA and got no girlfriend. I wonder if I can stay alone forever with crossdressing for fapping for filling my desire of sex? ( At the present, I even don't like to date with any girl, but I am not gay at all )

Probably the only person who can answer your question is yourself. However, to go from the general on this site to you specifically, one would expect some changes over time in the intensity of your feelings...frequently referred to as the pink fog. How much time is "wasted" must be judged in light of what you feel is wasted time and not what others may feel as wasted. If you are viewing "wasted" as the same as "guilt", then you are not alone. Many here have dealt with or are dealing with the guilt associated with being a CD. Is anyone ever completely guilt free? Maybe a lucky few, but the guilt can decrease over time as one learns more about what it means to be a CD.

Firstly I don't think this forum is just about minded problems at all.

We have an entire beauty section dedicated to clothing, forms, stockings beauty tips, and makeup.

The only person that can answer your question is your self.

I have never really felt guilty about dressing, the only thing I have ever felt guilty about was not being honest with myself and my wife. Be you, and let the chips fall where they may.

Banned Read only
    Maihanne,
    I can see the point you're making , although you don't actually say it but are you worried your CDing is preventing you from finding a partner and possibly having children.

My Cding started at 8 years old but it didn't stop me doing the expected things of me by getting married and having children. OK it does bring huge complications but I have no regrets with that part of my life.

Maybe you will have to put Cding into the background if you want a family , it's not too late but I'm afraid you will have to give pink fog the boot !
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-26-2017 at 06:09 PM.

@Laura: I can see that there is many person are doing guilty things like me. But I have to live the life of a man, I, a man have to work (althought I don't want to work), have to go to some company, have co-op workers.... well, I think I was less powerful (to co workers) when CD-ing (if they catch me CD-ing).... so.... I want to find the right things in CD-ing

@nikkim83: I'm seeking for forum which discusss about Beauty, Clothing, boobing....etc, where

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Maihanne,
    I can see the point you're making , although you don't actually say it but are you worried your CDing is preventing you from finding a partner and possibly having children.

My Cding started at 8 years old but it didn't stop me doing the expected things of me by getting married and having children. OK it does bring huge complications but I have no regrets with that part of my life.

Maybe you will have to put Cding into the background if you want a family , it's not too late but I'm afraid you will have to give pink fog the boot !
    I'm now loving CDing more than Girls, and I always spend free time to research for how to CD more beautiful, but finally, Is a person who is pro at CDing good or pathetic?

Yes, CDing has wasted many hours of my time but I love it, it's part of me. I could be more productive if I spent my time differently, but I look at things differently than most people. Others can make one feel guilty regarding CDing. If I think about it, many other things have been a waste of time in my life too. There's only so much time in a day. Relax, have fun, and don't worry so much.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ing-and-Beauty
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

You don't get to delay your life, you are using it up right now. So if you don't like what you are doing, you need to find a way to stop wasting those precious minutes. You don't get them back. Your problem, as I see it, is that you are struggling to cope with two competing sexual orientations: you are sexually attracted to women and you are sexually attracted to the idea of being one. This is more or less a zero sum game. The more time and energy you devote to one orientation, the less time and energy you have for the other. If you are looking to get into a relationship with a woman, you have to ask yourself if you can give the relationship all it deserves to succeed or are you just going to be gung ho for a while and then slip back into your fantasy life. You also need to be realistic about what to expect from a relationship. I don't know what it is like in your country but here in the US, due to high divorce rates and relationship turnover, you can get married and have children but you stand a very good chance of not having much to do with raising them. But you will pay for their care. Is it even worth it? At least with an auto-sexuality the sex is always good, if empty romantically, and you can always have an occasional fling to satisfy your other lusts. I don't know what you should do. That is something only you can decide. You need to arm yourself with the facts and fact number one is that you can't change what turns you on. You need to find a way to work around that to have a happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by Marihanne View Post
    Firstly, I have to say that I am sad when my topic about "best breastform you used..." has been deleted (don't know why, are we really that strict?)
    Check your inbox. The moderator who deleted the post explained why.

Quote Originally Posted by Marihanne View Post
    @nikkim83: I'm seeking for forum which discusss about Beauty, Clothing, boobing....etc, where
    When you have more than 10 posts on the public forums of this site, you'll see other forums open up to you. "Clothing, Shopping and Beauty" is one of them.
    Last edited by Pat; 10-31-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Read only
    Marihanne,
    CDing can be addictive, trying to improve on the appearance , at some point you will find that balance and then find time for other things in your life . We all live with regrets , life isn't perfect , despite my CDing I never missed out on the girls, I was lucky enough to find two GFs that were OK with it , so don't give up in finding a partner there are some that will accept it as part of life .

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Marihanne,
    CDing can be addictive, trying to improve on the appearance , at some point you will find that balance and then find time for other things in your life . We all live with regrets , life isn't perfect , despite my CDing I never missed out on the girls, I was lucky enough to find two GFs that were OK with it , so don't give up in finding a partner there are some that will accept it as part of life .
    Yes I do, I'm improving my appearance at all, save little money for buying new clothes

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have it, more than 10 posts, but where.... is the Clothing forum?

Yes, i truly believe the struggle is real. This crosses my mind daily at all times of the day.

I sure understand your struggle. i am 63 yo still single, am attracted to some women, but very few today. I am attracted to myself also dolled up as a woman. It is a fantasy life for me, and i need to find a way to have women friends. It is a challenge in these confusing, loveless times, where trust is so hard to earn.

One thing that makes me love myself when CD-ing, it is the thinking about myself, to be a girl, a girl, a girl, a girl who has girl's nature and characteristics, (even the ability to get pregnant, well, I am pervert) all of them make me so horny, yes, very horny.