Thread: Fetish Halloween party

Fetish Halloween party

My wife and I attended our first fetish party and decided to dress up. We had a ball and were not out of place at all. Even though our walk was through a very main street "kings cross" we only had good comments from people, one girl just said "beautiful " and a few guys tried to talk to us, fun harmless night.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You and the wife look great Scarlett. Very good costumes bet it was fun wearing those.

Great costumes. Sounds like a fun experience.

great looking costumes for sure, and a great time to remember !!!

Interesting thing, I know your feet are larger than your wife's feet, but in the together pic, I really could not tell the difference in foot size. That gives us all hope, I suppose.

Awesome pics, just something I wanted to check out and comment on.

Nice costumes. I bet you and your wife had a great time.
    Part Time Girl

Reality Check
    I wish I could find a party like that.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U make a cute pair. Your wife's gorgeous!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You both look great in front of the ANZAC Fountain.

They have been having more and more Halloween parties in Kings Cross in the last few years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Both of you look great. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks girls, I'm very lucky to have such a hot and accepting wife that's for sure. It took us nearly an hour in the car to get ready mainly due to makeup and nails but was well worth it. I wish i was allowed to take pics inside the party as it was an eye opener. There was roughly 10 other girls like me there half of which had their wives with them too. There were witches, zombies, dominatrix, whipping shows, magicians, slaves, and girls wearing nearly nothing. It's a great memory to have and here it's called the hellfire club and they meet once a month. I've always wondered if these fetish clubs exist in USA or not. If they do don't be shy go to one as I don't think it's possible to find a more accepting crowd. We sat and watched the shows and then danced till it was time to go home to our kids. In regards to Bella's comment our feet are pretty close actually she is 9-9.5 and I'm 10-11 bit not close enough to wear her shoes which sucks as she has a great collection I have purchased over the years for her lol although she can wear my heels and has done on occasion. Great memories made last night

You both look great.

I loooove your costumes.Please pm me

Scarlett, very nice pictures.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thanks for replies girls and boots I tried to pm u but it says your mailbox is full.
    Since the party I've been thinking about how I felt and it's interesting I just felt 100% normal like I wasn't dressed at all. I wasn't nervous except for a little concerned for our safety at first but I think I would have been the same in drab. My wife said she felt it was quite normal too. I will get to a therapist one of these days and the question of why I feel so normal dressed that I really almost forget I was shall be asked. Anyone else feel this way when out?

" ...we only had good comments from people,"
    And very well deserved! Beautiful couple.
    Like a lady