As I read through the various posts here, I see that from time to time, people will drop their age. And... that age usually seems to be on the "upper side" of what one might consider half way through their life. It's dangerous, but I got to thinking and wondering why this is.

I'm at the age where I'll soon be getting some money from Uncle Sam for all of my hard years of time spent in the workforce and my occasional dressing seems to be less and less of a big deal to me. I wonder if that's because as I've aged, I've become more comfortable with it and accepting of my unusual habit OR if it's because the older I get, the less I really care about others' opinions. One thing is for sure... since I'm retired, I no longer worry about what such a revelation might do to my career; I'm sure that's a factor as well.

So to the rest of you... have you become more open with your dressing through the years and why do you think that is? AND... are younger people concerned about others, not ready to accept themselves yet or why is it that part of the dressing population seems to be under-represented here?

Lacy PJs