Thread: Longest strech

Longest strech

For the last week I have been wearing a Bra to work(I wear panties 24/7) The colder weather has made that possible do to wearing a heavier clothing and jacket. Never before have I worn one for so many days in a row or that many hours in a day. I could get used to this.

I also wear a bra for a week, maybe more, but at times I don't , it depends what activities I attend. With colder weather, it easier as its not showing much while in male clothes. Hope to be able to dress full time in the future .

Did you do like my wife when you went home after wearing a bra all day because the first thing she does is get that bra off.

When I get the chance to wear a bra all day most of the time I forget I have it on. Most of mine fit so well I hardly ever notice.

Gold Member
    I have been wearing a Bra 24/7 for 4 years now, Panties for over 12 years.
    I do not think I own any male underwear. And that's OK with Me.
    As for the bra, I mostly wear a "Tan or Nude" color, hides better,
    try to say away from under wires, as they tend to give more projection.
    Like some one said, I hardly know I have a bra on.
    Also, I wear pattern,colored shirts, Hides all bra lines, also an under shirt
    "T" helps to diminish all strap lines.
    Rader

If I don't go any place but to walk the dog when it jacket weather I have my bra and forms on.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Did you do like my wife when you went home after wearing a bra all day because the first thing she does is get that bra off.
    Yes, my wife too. She teases me that I can’t wait to put on what she can’t wait to take off. I have my own and wear a bra almost daily. She feels the same way about hose...my #1.

&
    Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Yes, my wife too. She teases me that I can’t wait to put on what she can’t wait to take off. I have my own and wear a bra almost daily. She feels the same way about hose...my #1.
    One of my remarks to my wife when we were going through therapy was, if I can find a comfortable bra, why can't you? Both my wife and the therapist were flustered and said that 'It's different!'. Neither had ever gone for a bra fitting. And my ex always wore one that dug into her skin. Because, of course, she was wearing the same size as she had since she was in high school. Women have this weird fixation on size numbers. They can pick up a dress that fits perfectly, but if the number is too high? THey will put it back. I've seen this in many women. "I wear a size 8! If that doesn't fit, then I won't buy it!" seems to be the general pattern. I found that it's better to buy a size too small that she can take back and exchange, rather than buy something that WILL fit them, which has the wrong, higher number on it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Yes i wear a bra most every day. Even under tees in the summer. I can wear a souvenir (usually mens) tee and my bra doesn't show except for some projection when wearing a band up and cup size smaller. 38B instead of a 36C I also don't wear bras that are too tight. On the other hand if I wear a thin stretchy woman's tee that is snug their is no question that I have on a bra. In my case not wearing one the girls are obvious.

I see a lot of women that the band in the back is dug into their skin or even with fat over the top.

No Jaylyn the bra stays on but the male clothing comes off and a blouse and skirt go on as im single and live alone so no problem dressing up.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I have been wearing a Bra 24/7 for 4 years now, Panties for over 12 years.
    I do not think I own any male underwear. And that's OK with Me.
    As for the bra, I mostly wear a "Tan or Nude" color, hides better,
    try to say away from under wires, as they tend to give more projection.
    Like some one said, I hardly know I have a bra on.
    Also, I wear pattern,colored shirts, Hides all bra lines, also an under shirt
    "T" helps to diminish all strap lines.
    Rader
    Rade I wear mostly "Tan or Nude" color bras as well. I'm quite hefty so i have natural man boobs(lol) and wear 38c t-shirt bras that I find very comfortable which don't project me out more than I do naturally, plus my work shirts are heavy and bright red with hi-visability striping that pretty much covers the straps and back so no lines are visible. Plus the weather is cooler so now I have been wearing a heavier hoodie(again with the hi-vis) most of the time.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieStone View Post
    When I get the chance to wear a bra all day most of the time I forget I have it on. Most of mine fit so well I hardly ever notice.
    I tried underdressing because it seems to be the rage on the site. Yes, exactly. After a while it did nothing for me. As a retiree with no chance of discovery when out and about, short of being carted off due to an accident, I wore a bra, camisole, panty and hosiery. After a while I did not notice. The garments just became clothing and really lost their allure. Maybe I just need the wig, dress, heels and hosiery, and, a mirror to spike my interest.