Thread: Frustrating Dream...C’mon really?

Frustrating Dream...C’mon really?

If dreams only last awhile, this one had everything. Here is hopefully the short version.

Out having a drink with a friend in a big city(dressed as a man) Must have said something wrong to somebody because we were now being chased. Tried to use trains, the crowd, and museum stairs to escape. I ended up doubling back and ended up on a street corner. My UBER ride fell through and I am now on the opposite corner.

The store is TG Boutique and I go in to hide. The place is only open from 2 till 8 PM. Thank goodness it was 2:05 pm. I go in and I am welcomed in to shop. I start looking around, to find out what I like. The place is busy and many different people are passing me in various forms of dressing. A SA helps me and at least gets me to try on a dress.

I am back on my own. I am going to different parts of the store. No bras in my size. No clothes in my size. No shoes in my size and there is every size but size 12. The place has no wigs left. I finally found a pair of purple heels on clearance and half the color is scractched. I have free reign and nothing is fitting.

Well I finally woke up and now I am pissed. I am not really looking for analysis, (no please analyze if you want...that would be fun to here), as much as I want to rant. It’s 12 hours later and I am still mad. I do not get to dress that much. I want a little luck if I get to dream about it.

This story is true as I have told it because I have no imagination. It is sadly now apart of my dream life. Why was this not forgotten as so many dreams? Why was I crushed?

Ok, dream story is true, being crushed is not.

Tami
    Last edited by tamaralynn; 10-27-2017 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Added piece

i was just about to analyze your dream and then i read that youre not looking for analysis, damnit xD

I know I said no analysis...kind of half joking.
    I would love your analysis taruhhh (come back to the post)and anyone else’s.
    I mean what the heck was that?

Ok then. Let's analyze why she doesn't want her dream analyzed.
    haha

well first of all i can totally relate to having dreams that freak me out or confuse me and i used to HATE it but luckily ive picked up a few tricks since then, one being the ability to analyze dreams.

basically, my take on it is that the crowd of people chasing after you when you were just out enjoying yourself and having a good time represents society and all the things in your way that would disapprove of your hobby, the part where you dive into another store and start shopping around says to me that even though those people are there you can easily get back into your own world as if they dont even exist, them chasing you must must be all the negative reactions or consequences youve experienced and the feeling you felt from that.

dont mean to be too heavy xD

Many dreams are frustrating. It is your mind working out details I would not worry about it. But of you don't dress much. Then that why it was frustrating.
    Part Time Girl

After a dream like that you ought to be crushed by not finishing the dream. I've had dream before that I was being chased but or someone was doing wrong and I felt helpless and couldn't help them. I rarely for some reason dream a lot about being dressed.

Your dreams are your wishes and your wishes are your dreams .It is what you want but cannot have ?
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

The answer is obvious, you said it yourself:

"I do not get to dress that much. I want a little luck if I get to dream about it."

You do not get the opportunity to dress often and are feeling frustrated by that. That frustration is emerging in your dreams.

The simple, but perhaps impractical solution, is to dress more often. I say 'impractical' because I do not know your situation, there could be many reasons preventing you from expressing your femme self. Good luck
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I have dreams where I'm dressed, where I am a women, I really don't read to much into them. Its just my subconscious working through issues.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Sadly, all my (rare) crossdressing dreams involve me trying to hide my breast forms from someone or trying to discreetly remove them and hide them. I never dream that I'm out somewhere dressed as a woman or that I actually am a woman.
    Krisi

I can't stand it when I can't dress because of this or that. If I stated dreaming I could dress in whatever I wanted and nothing fit I'd be big time pissed girl.
    Angie

I’ve had the same experiences. Some of my dreams were in vivid color. I don’t have a clue as to “why”. I read that Freud described dreams as subconscious desires or fears. I kinda agree as I’ve had CDing dreams that were very pleasurable, but I’ve had some where I got caught...definitely a nightmare. We can’t help our dreams. I just enjoy the good ones and forget about the bad ones. Don’t beat yourself up.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've never had a dream 1/10th that coherent!

My day dreams r rarely that comprehendible!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally 2112 View Post
    Your dreams are your wishes and your wishes are your dreams .It is what you want but cannot have ?
    Blimey! I hope not, not the sort of dreams I have anyway...
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

-whispers- Go put on a damn dress already ........