Thread: So much fun

So much fun

I've been wearing lingerie since I was 11. Now at 48 they still make my heart fast. I always wear panties and pantyhose under my mens clothes. I have just started wearing skirts with a teddy underneath. I really want to go out fully dressed as a woman. I'm going somewhere that nobody knows me. Get a room, get dressed and go somewhere public. Just writing this post makes me excited

What’s holding you back? Go for it...it’s great.

What is stopping you? Do it

I am also looking to venture out as a woman for the first time, but only if I have company. I tend to get excited as well when wearing lingerie, especially camis.

I get very excited like you do, teddies excite me the most. Do you wear panties all the time??

You should spend some time practicing on your makeup, walk, what clothes go together etc. before stepping out IMO. Of course, it's up to you. Have fun.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash View Post
    I am also looking to venture out as a woman for the first time, but only if I have company. I tend to get excited as well when wearing lingerie, especially camis.
    Yes lingerie is the best, I'm infatuated with snap crotch teddies

So Goddess,
    I agree with Ressie, you should probably wear more than just lingerie and practice more.

I don't know where you are located but we have a "Places to Go, Places to meet" forum that you will be able to see after you post 10 times.
    It might help you find a place where you are comfortable giving this a try.. and have company Rainbow..

Enjoy!

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Panty Goddess,

I would start going around your appart, or your yard at first to get use to, and get the nervousness out and be more assertive before venturing out in public. Make your you're ready and have fun ...enjoy !!!

Platinum Member
    Hi P G , Just remember that a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.>Orchid....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I agree with Ressie but what is holding you back? As the others said just do it! When you are ready, you will know and then take a deep breath and do it! It is exciting and fulfilling too! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Put on a cute top, skinny jeans, women’s Nike shoes and just do it.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

JUST DO IT.

Do take care though.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am with Rayleen practice first

get a unisex top and some skinny jeans and a pair of womens tennis shoes and have fun with it
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Just do it. I go out almost every day. The only difference between one first days and now is pretty much confidence. Well, makeup and presentation are a little better too. The thing is I didn't have any problems than and don't have any now. I think you attract less attention when
    you are by yourself, at least I do. There are lots of places to go that are safe to build you confidence, like thrift stores and such, that are use to transgenders.

You will never regret it. Have fun

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A "teddy" is sleep wear is it not so why would you wear it under a skirt?