Thread: What size breasts?

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

What size breasts?

I would wish to be a size 38 c ,i heard that the doc at plastic surgery gives you the option of choosing what size breasts you can have.

Hi Chantelle,

That is what I heard. Naturally since you are paying for the operation, you choose the size that best fits you. I think the important thing is to look at you height too and make sure that the proportions are correct. Having said that, I would also like to be in that size range

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/