Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarressed

I never dress without bra stuffed until I bye forms, its part of dressing for women.

Its natural to women hood.

Nope, wouldn't be embarrassed in the least. I really couldn't see anyone even focusing on that one bit of the whole package anyway! I love my forms and would tell anyone all about them if they asked.

Silver Member
    If 'caught' with breast forms on/in, just say,"they are my real breasts. I use a wide Ace bandage to flatten them when in male mode. Wanna feel them?" <grin>

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The clothing I wear is designed and constructed to look best with something filling out the material. Without breast forms the dress or top would look terrible. That's why, the clothing demands them.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're talking about "underdressing", Georgina. I gave that up the 1st month after I began dressing 20 years ago!

I'm either dressed to the 9's or in drab. That in between stuff is for non binaries. I'm too old for that, I guess-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    The only padding I wear is forms as full slips and dresses look better over frontal protrusions. Since they are the only items I wear that aren't clothes I find it difficult to explain why.
    That's the answer I would use.

But, if you want another, it could be, "For the same reason I wear my girdle. It makes my clothes look better."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Georgina, you wear forms so that the clothes fit correctly. End of story. No more embarrassing than wearing a slip.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Allow me to present another angle to this. I have two sisters-in-law that have had a double mastectomy. One wears forms, the other rarely does. One thinks they are necessary to maintain the look of a woman. The other says not wearing a bra is a blessing, but for more formal affairs she uses them. With or without they still look like women, in part, because they act like women. Both recognize the importance of breasts in our society, but as someone pointed out some women just barely have breasts. The point of this is, it is a choice just as breast enhancement is a choice. So, if your interest, as the OP said, is to wear female clothes rather than emulate a woman, perhaps a bra and breast forms are not necessary, just as my sister-in-law who does not usually use forms but still wears women's clothes. Taken another way, that sister-in-law doesn't have breasts so does that mean she should wear men's clothes? That doesn't make much sense. So, my conclusion is do what you wish for whatever reason you wish.

Reality Check
    I think I would be more embarrassed wearing a women's dress without forms than with them. The "man in a dress" look is not the look I'm going for.
    Krisi

I just read an article recently that said about half of women who have a mastectomy don't have reconstructive surgery. It's a valid choice.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have to admit I just might be the type of person to ask what breast forms are! But not to embarrass you.. As a small breasted GG I would be more curious for my own benefit lol

... so where would I find such things?? :P

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Georgina, you wear forms so that the clothes fit correctly. End of story. No more embarrassing than wearing a slip.
    every woman knows this is so true.

and I think this is why so many less endowed women end up under the knife or padding their own bras

Aspiring Member
    Look up Janet's closet or the Breastformstore. Many examples of breast forms.

Ineke

Quote Originally Posted by nameinuse View Post
    I have to admit I just might be the type of person to ask what breast forms are! But not to embarrass you.. As a small breasted GG I would be more curious for my own benefit lol
    First place to look, ask your BF. Maybe "she" would let you try them on.

A funny story. I was at a girls night out with girls like me, and there was a wedding party there. One of the GGs (Genetic Girl) was talking to us about how she never has to wear a bra because she doesn't have much to fill it with. So, I pulled out my forms and let her try them on. She was so excited. She was jumping up and down feeling them bounce. She walked over to show her friends how they bounced.

If you're serious, the BFS (mentioned above) has some forms that have a concave back for CDs with larger pecs. You might want to take a look at those.

Or, you could easily go into a local mastectomy shop and try them on there. Note that the mastectomy shop may be selling them as "medical devices". I think that they're all the same, but medical devices can be reimbursed by insurance with a doctor's prescription.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 11-01-2017 at 10:57 PM.

[QUOTE=nameinuse;4165574]I have to admit I just might be the type of person to ask what breast forms are! But not to embarrass you.. As a small breasted GG I would be more curious for my own benefit lol

... so where would I find such things?? :P

This was just posted on another thread: https://www.amazon.com/Y-Not-Self-ad...pSrc=srch&th=1
    Also, I have a pair I pruchased on ebay that I just love.

oh sweet thank you both for your responses I shall look into those!

Great discussion about breast forms. I have two pairs of silicone forms, a small B and a C pair. If I get caught I would hope I am wearing the B. My main question was, if you were caught en femme, for the first time, would there be one aspect or item would embarrass you more than another?

Great discussion about breast forms. I have two pairs of silicone forms, a small B and a C pair. If I get caught I would hope I am wearing the B. My main question was, if you were caught en femme, for the first time, would there be one aspect or item would embarrass you more than another?
    My hair that I was afraid to shave.

Aspiring Member
    Great discussion ... My main question was, if you were caught en femme, for the first time, would there be one aspect or item would embarrass you more than another?
    I've decided that I'm not going to be embarrassed about any of it. This is only a recent decision, and as a result of this willingness to be more open I discovered this forum. It's my way of reaching out to others and being, in a more public way, the person I am. If anyone has a problem with the clothes I wear and how I choose to express myself, then they have a problem of acceptance in their own head to deal with. However, having said that, I'm not going to start parading about the town as a MIAD as, unfortunately, I don't feel society as a whole is ready just now, as well as there being no need to put myself potentially at risk.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I just read an article recently that said about half of women who have a mastectomy don't have reconstructive surgery. It's a valid choice.
    That doesn't mean they don't wear breast forms. It's just a different way of dealing with it.
    Krisi

For me it would be the frilly Full slips I always wear ! Since women rarely wear them anymore I know they find it quite odd and humerous to see a guy in such a feminine garment

slip.jpg

I cannot understand why you embarasssed with them, what wrong with breastform????