Thread: Daughter's friends!

Daughter's friends!

My daughter had her friend spend the weekend! I put everything away! My fingernails are not painted for right now as the polish was chipping off(regular polish!). Her friend left today! When I got home from work today, two more friends were visiting my daughter! OK, so I went to my room and changed clothes! I walked out and sat at the kitchen table. It is open from the living room to the kitchen. After I sat down I realized I did not have shoes on and my toenails are painted red! There was no indication that they noticed! I am not sure if they did or not! I might have outed my self! I really do not care but they really did not have a need to know! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

And they will do what if they did happen to see your toenails?

Rogina, I do not know! I will deal with whatever but feel they are not the kind to go off the deep end! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Happens to all of us. But in this case concern for your daughter's possible embarrasment in front of her friends is more important than concern for yours.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Why the embarrassment? Aren't we,as humans,allowed to enjoy our own things ? Her Daughter shouldn't be embarrassed that her Dad[whom she lives with] has his toes painted.

There would be no embarrassment! My daughter is totally accepting! She most likely would end up defending my right to have polished nails! She is a very liberal young lady! It is not so much the outing but what it could lead to! Not sure where the friends would take it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Would they take it to "table talk" or maybe to the gang of torch carrying pichforkers that live up the street? Didn't you post some time ago that you were thinking of "coming out" at work ? Well,if you are worried about your Daughter's friends and your toenails,imagine the anxiety coming out as a crossdresser would bring you ! Stop worrying about what anyone may think..it is your short life,live it your way !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How old is your daughter, Lana Mae? I think that's an important point!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My daughter is 36 and her friends are in their 30's! I do not believe there will be any problems! I just threw it out there! Hugs Lana Mae (Sherry, that avatar picture may be your best so far! IMHO)
    Life is worth living!

Lana, I'm living your problem every day....
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".