Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HRT Question

One of the really significant benefits that I have found is a much calmer and more patient demeanor.
    I no longer get riled by life’s aggressions and transgressions. So much less stress has indeed been felt as happiness and reflective introspection as opposed to a more testosterone fueled response.

I’ve consciously noticed the change that has all on its own become automatic.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Ilene, like Pat, I would say that my moods and emotions have allowed me to enjoy small things that sometimes I may have overlooked. Is it HRT? Or is it just me finally dropping all pretense of former self? I cannot say.

Am I happier? An unqualified: Yes. (Despite a rather crummy holiday). Does that make me feel younger? It makes me feel alive and connected. HRT is not the fountain of youth, it may, however, be the fountain of truth. At least it is for me.
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Try not to get caught up in the side benefits... they are all just part of "being" a woman...that is the number one key.... you are chemically changing your body and ANYTHING can happen.... hair on your face is the exception...if you feel your hair getting finer, its almost certainly just in your mind...

the only thing you can count on is those E and T numbers will change and improve ...the skin will get softer, and your feelings really will change...the other changes can take so long... i recall my breast almost immediatly became senstitive and started to grow...then it just stopped...my hips changed only after SRS....and now i have a fat ass...lol..... so take good care of yourself and enjoy whatever happens and dont get too caught up in the specifics...dont set up for any disappointment...you dont need it in your life with all the GD going on
    I am real

Wishing I had a fat ass lol I am just a skinny assed old lady
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell