Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colse calls

Colse calls

Many times there have been posts about being seen by medical personnel while wearing womans clothing, or going on a trip with your luggage containing your womans clothing, bras and forms, etc, and worried that someone may see them, or that once you get there there you did not dress. I just had a combination of all of these.

I was on a road trip to attend the funeral of a friend, wearing panties (I always do) and my suit case full of clothing to dress while at hotels along the way. On the first day at 5:30AM I was involved in a horrefic accident. Two 18 wheel trucks had an crashed in front of me and one trailer turned over, blocking the highway. I litterly drove through the trailer at 70+ MPH. Entering the top and coming out the bottom. My new car was totally destroyed, but I came out with what I will call minor injuries. My luggage ended up all over the back of my car, with my bra and forms clearly visable. I was checked by paramedics and had to lower my pants. Nothing was said and the highway patrol inspected my vehicle and again nothing was said.

I think sometimes we over think what people will say about us and create mountains out of mohills.

You DO have to admit that what you had going on was certainly a bigger issue to all concerned than your choice of clothing. Glad to hear that you're (apparently?) OK.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

WOW!!!! Good thing no heavy duty stuff in the semi trailer, or was there? You are so fortunate to have even survived and that was horrific! You have another chance to keep living!

Sounds like something out of Smokey and the bandit. Glad your OK
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Probably should buy that same model car again! Not going to say a word about the “+” after 70 mph. Maybe you should go buy a lottery ticket.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Alice, First off I'm thankful you are OK, Second, That's some amazing driving to go through that and not have major injuries and Third,those are now your lucky knickers.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

First I'm elated your O.K. AND SLOW DOWN!!!, now I would have worried about if my underwear was still clean not what kind they were.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

First responders are truly dedicated folks, and professional in every sense of the word. I'm glad that you got by with only minor injuries, as it sounds like it could've been much worse. Alice, I'm also sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Glad you're ok Alice, material things can be replace...sorry for about the loss of your friend.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Happy to hear your ok,sorry to hear about your friend.

Laura, the car was a brand new Toyota TRD Off Road that I had modified with steel under carriage protectiion. Had to wait 6 weeks to get it from the factory. Today I bought a new one, but this one is the TRD Pro. One step up. Almost impossible to get one, but I was lucky in that when I went into the dealer a new one had been put on the floor one hour earlier.

Alice. The truck was full of pallets with Mexican pottery. Repaved the highway with it.
    Joanne, The state police said it was like something out of a movie and I should apply as a stuntman
    Alissa, Underwear wad still clean. Red lace.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Holy crap, Alice! So glad you're ok.

I guess u only have 8 lives left now----?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Alice,

Thank goodness you came through the accident OK. Nothing else matters.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Holy Cow! It's amazing that you are OK! You are one lucky gal!

I think our "over thinking" is that we have been conditioned by the social attitudes of our younger days. Attitudes are much different now.

Wow Alice. Glad you are okay. Sounds like a really bad crash.
    Part Time Girl

Alice, I'm glad that you're OK. Leaving with no major injury puts the dressing as a low consideration of what happened that day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sherry,
    No. Only 3 left

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Dana44. I was on my way to your area Seguin, TX for a funeral of a good friend

Banned Read only
    I was rushed to the emergency room once with shaved body and acrylic gel toe nails and when I tried to hide it I was told they needed a inspection of my body for medication adverse reactions.
    Embarrassed I was but few made a big deal about it cause Hippa laws but one nurse intern from a Bonk technical school.

Reality Check
    Glad you're OK. It could have been worse. You could have been fully dressed as a female.
    Krisi

Fun factoid: Alice was the stunt driver in this scene.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Td4piaVpmGo

Seriously, though, glad you are okay, and sorry to hear of the loss of a friend.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 10-31-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Kayliedaskope. Great one and not too far off as to how my car acted going through the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Glad you're OK. It could have been worse. You could have been fully dressed as a female.
    And Alice is alive ! She got lucky. What really is the big deal about how a person is packaged in an accident scene? It is not life and death...

The accident descriptions sounds terrible but I am sure everyone is very happy for you that you were able to walk out with only minor injuries. Wish you a speedy recovery.

A Sincere thank you to all of your posts.It is nice to know that total strangers care.Yes lifegoes on and so will Alice

Glad you made it through the ordeal. Frightening on several levels it sounds like.